Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Plan Interruptions

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Plan Interruptions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Plan Interruptions

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:44 pm

"Good..." Juniper quickly swung her fist into his stomach. After that, she took one of her arm sleeves off and wrapped it around his eyes so he couldnt see. Sabre gave Juniper a surprised look.

"What? You hink Im gonna let him see the Tension female dorms? Let alone where my room is? Ha!" She grabbed his arms and began to lead him inside.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:57 pm

"Oooof!" Shido displayed a look of shock as he was caught completely off guard. He had heard once that the best punch is the one your opponent doesn't see coming, and he was beginning to see why. It also didn't help that he was a bit winded from jogging

He doubled over and noticed that something was obstructing his vision. He realized he was in trouble and fighting 2 on 1 in the parking lot wouldn't be a very smart move.

Trying to process what was just said, he answered "Look, I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way, but I have no intention of crashing the female dorms. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that diplomacy isn't gonna work out here, but please don't label me as the kinda guy that would do that."

He allowed himself to be led for now, trying to figure out where he was being taken to.

Plan Interruptions  - Page 2 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 2 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 2 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:06 am

"There's no hard feelings. I just dont trust a lot of people to know where I live. I cant do that to Sabre because she's my partner and she would beat my ass if I did." The three would walk down the halls of the dorms. Juniper giggles as she leads him around.

"You arent doing anything wrong. Its fine to be a curious guy, Shido. Juat not too curious..." She opens her door and pushed him into her room. After they were all in, she closed the door

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:12 am

Shido took a few quick glances and looked around to try to figure out where he was. "Cool. Understood." He said. The kid rolled his shoulders and stretched his neck before asking the obvious question "So, where we at?"

Plan Interruptions  - Page 2 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 2 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 2 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:46 am

The room was dimly lit until Juniper flipped on the lights. It was one big room with an adjacent bathroom near the back of the room. In the other back corner was her bed. A large circular bed with red blankets. To Shido's left was a workbench with all kinds of tools and a desktop computer. To his right was the kitchen.

"This is my room. Small, but I like it. Theres a couch over there. " There was a red leather couch in the middle of the room. "Sit, both of you." Sabre, quiet and still angered, sat down on one end.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:59 am

Shido complied and sat on the other end, still looking around and ascertaining his surroundings. "It's a lot nicer than my place, I'll tell you that much. Haha." he tried to play off the situation, despite the change in atmosphere.

He leaned back and got comfortable on Juniper's couch. "So... Is it story time?" He asked, assuming that a lecture or a story was coming next.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 am

Juniper walked over to her computer and reached behind it. She grabbed some papers from a small prints and came back to Sabre and Shido. "Lets play a little game." She hides he papers beg her back.

"Shido, who is this?" Juniper would show the man a paper with the pictures of Ryan Knight, John Carnaby and Lucy Grange on it. Or better known as, The United Kingdom Elite.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:41 am

"Oh cool! I've read up on these guys! They're the United Kingdom Elite, right? Tag champs. I recall them having been champions a long time." He paused to look at the pic in admiration for a second. "Of course, you guys are cooler, though. And your tag team name isn't a mouthful like theirs"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:58 am

She nods slowly. "Heh...For someone new you really do something thorough research. Ryan and John are still the champs. And even if they weren't, they beat me. After I challenged them! Im not going to take that...." She looked over to Sabre.

"N-No! What?! Im not gonna help you fight some stupid guys. I already told you that Im a Friction wrestler, Juniper!" Sabre growls at her friend.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:09 am

"Ah, I see you're not the type to take a loss and do nothing about it. I wish you luck on your rematch Juniper. I'll cheer you on."

Shido reaches to pat Sabre on the back" And no one should ever have to wrestle a match they're uncomfortable with. Don't worry about fighting them."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next