by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez)

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:07 am

Diana couldn't help but smile. Not only had she finally got the woman she wanted, but she'd given Carmen reason to go full whop on the confident Italian the moment they started. No restraints. Just the way Diana wanted.

Not even sparing a moment for the girl whose boxing career she nearly just demolished, her eyes were completely fixated on the champions. The moment Carmen accepted her challenge, the big Italian lifted back her head, smiling more so, even laughing.

"Diana" she responded simply and brashly, before slowly walking the direction of the ring, throwing her jacket off; she was here for one thing. And it wasn't to talk.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez)

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

"Diana..."

Now that Carmen had a name to put to the the face, there was something oddly familiar about this woman. They'd never met, she would remember that, but she'd seen this particular face before. Couldn't quite remember when. On the edge of her mind.

She made a mental note to Google the arrogant Amazonian later, and moved over to Suzy's side to look her over, all while Diana got ready to fight like it was the most natural thing in the world. Like she didn't almost ruin a promising woman's future over a petty argument.

Carmen was sure she'd never grown to hate someone so much in such a short amount of time. Amazing.

"Okay, Diana, this is how it'll work." Her voice was calm and taciturn now, the same tone she used in her meetings. "I'm going to take twenty minutes to call in a referee, make sure my students are good, and get dressed up. Unless you're going to fight me dressed like that," Carmen pointed at her whole striking street look. "You can do the same. Then I'm going to come out here, we'll get in the ring, and I'll beat you into unconsciousness."

She folded her arms and looked hard towards Diana and the ring behind her. "Understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Carmen accepting her challenge was enough. Diana had no intention of conversing further; in her mind, she'd already wasted time and effort with Suzy, and then talking it through with Carmen. Waving her hand at the girl as she continued her 'rant,' Diana's eyes looked to the ring as she prepared to step up the ring steps.

"Yeh yeh, yada-yada,"
she'd rudely murmer, before stepping inbetween the ropes, apparently not listening to a word Carmen told her. Besides her words about attire, that was.

Stepping over to the far corner, she'd roughly remove her jacket, throwing it over the side of the ring, before taking her time removing her numerous bracelets and head band. If Carmen were going to take her time, then so was she; as long as she got what she came for.

Her hands coming to the bottom of her very loose red top, she'd start to bring it over her head, before her thick Italian hair served a difficulty of sorts. A cheap top, she'd simply rip it from the waist area in two, removing it forcibly, revealing her wrestling bra underneath, as she turned to the small crowd with a dark smile.

She'd wait for Carmen to come before she removed her black jeans, simply leaning on the ropes, giving dark glances towards the friends of the girl she'd just tried to cripple. The small crowd looked at each other with concerned faces; the fact that Diana already had her wrestling gear underneath suggested that she was going to get a match, or perhaps a fight. when she came here, regardless of whether Carmen accepted...

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:13 pm

And to top it all off, Diana was impatient, too. It was starting to look like she was a living embodiment of everything Carmen found unattractive in other women.

After fifteen minutes, when Carmen entered the gym with a referee behind her, she learned that wasn’t completely true - as ugly as this woman was on the inside, outside was a totally different story. She’d taken her clothes off and was wearing her wrestling suit now, if you could even use that term. It was a bikini, pretty much, and it showed off an impressive and beautifully sculpted body that rivaled Carmen’s own. Maybe even surpassed it, in a few aspects. It certainly left little doubt that Diana at least had the power to back up her abrasive demeanor.

Carmen wasn’t wearing much more. Her wrestling outfit was back at home, so she had to suffice for a red and black sports bra, along with some matching shorts and sneakers. Hardly championship attire, but that was the game with the 24/7 Belt. Really, she was just glad Diana waited for her to get changed, so she didn’t have to fight in her suit.

She made her way through the small crowd, composed of her own girls and a few people from the outside who’d started pouring in, hearing word that a championship bout was about to take place. The AFW had sent in a small two-man crew to film the action, too, which meant this little brawl would eventually find its way across the world. If Diana wanted exposure, she’d get it.

In fact, it looked like Diana would get everything she wanted, today, except for one, little thing: the 24/7 Title. That belonged to Carmen, and as she rolled into the ring with the referee behind her, she held it up towards Diana, making sure her intentions of keeping it were understood.

”All right, all right.” The referee motioned for Carmen to step back and accepted the belt from her. ”Champion Carmen Rodriguez!” The referee turned to her left. ”Challenger Diana Accera!” Then to her right. "You will now fight under 24/7 rules for the title. Diana, to achieve victory, you must either pin Carmen, force a submission from her, or knock her unconscious to become the new 24/7 Champion. LIkewise Carmen, to retain the title, you must do the same to Diana. During this period, if any outsider does the same to you, they will become the new 24/7.”

The referee looked between both opponents. Carmen was practically bursting at the seems to get this started, and she could only imagine Diana felt the same way. ”By the power given to me by Anime Female Wrestling, I declare this an official 24/7 Title Match!” She stepped back, getting out of the competitors way. ”FIGHT!”

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am

Eyeing up her foe as she made her way to the ring, Diana quickly resumed her changing of attire. Removing her black trainers and throwing her quickly removed black jeans over the ring in a ungraceful manner the same as her jacket, kicking her shoes out the same. It wasn't exactly much of a handicap being barefoot; her confidence in her kicks with or without boots remaining the same. Stood in essentially a bikini, she turned, bouncing on her toes.

In terms of entourage, her and the champion were polar opposites. Whilst it seemed Carmen relished in her well deserved popularity, her trainees like Suzy almost bowing to her, Diana was all alone. Whether or not her friends and family back home caught a viewing of the match still mattered not to her. She was there for one person. Herself.

Truth be told, Diana couldn't care for the pride of carrying the belt, or any belt for that matter in the slightest. Accolades to her name meant nothing. It was what came with the belt; the constant challenge, the threat that women from all corners of the world would come and face her, to take that 'prize', forcing her to push herself constantly, with near no rest. The belt could of been made from wood, as long as those perks came with it.

Shaking off her limbs one final time, the referees speech was one Diana simply couldn't skip, one she'd have to bare her teeth through in order to finally get what she wanted.

Bouncing on her toes, stepping forward, Diana let out a almost sadistic smile as the fight was signalled to begin, as finally, she would begin what was most likely to be, the fight of her life.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3