Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez) - Page 2 Empty Re: Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez)

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Staring down at Suzy, Diana couldn't help but feel like a giant. Then again, if the girl was 7 foot tall, the pissy Italian probably would of approached the situation exactly the same. She did admire Suzy responding to her, given that fact that Diana had essentially perfected her intimidating grimace. Faces centimetres apart, the two stood still for a second, neither backing off.

Eventually, she'd smile, pulling back some whilst laughing, bringing up her hands in a 'no offense' posture.

"Haha! Susanne! I was just kidding!" placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm just a fan! I was looking for Carmen to.." her face would suddenly shift back to its scowl, her hand on Suzy's shoulder shooting to the back of her head, clenching those dreadlocks. If the young girl didn't respond quick enough, Diana would pull her extremely briskly into herself, stepping out of the way at the last second, intending to force the girls face straight into the lockers behind her!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez) - Page 2 Empty Re: Diana Accera: Making Myself Known (Feat. Carmen Rodriguez)

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:49 pm

In a couple of hours - probably while Carmen was giving her the fourth degree - Suzy would be kicking herself for being so stupid. But for now, she just had to deal with it. She fell for the woman’s little trap. Somewhat.

”Hey-” Suzy started to push her hand away as it reached for her shoulder, but that was far too little, too late. It didn’t stop whoever-the-fuck this was from grabbing her tight, swinging her around, and sending her face-first into the lockers with devastating force. Suzy just barely managed to get a hand up at the last moment on pure reflex, using it to block out some of the impact, but that was probably just enough to keep her from getting knocked out. It still hurt. A lot.

Suzy dropped to one knee, blinked a few times, then looked over her shoulder with rage in her eyes and blood in her nose. ‘Pissed’ didn’t quite cover her attitude at the moment - she was seething, speaking through clenched teeth, like a rabid dog getting ready to pounce. \”Fuckin’ cunt.”

”FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Suzy could hear her fellow boxers cheering her on from the sidelines, but she paid them no mind. Her only though was getting some swift revenge on this bitch, and every muscle in her body was focused on this task. She dashed back towards her, jumped up, and threw a wild right hook at the Italian’s face.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Diana was confident that her move would of resulted in a broken nose, or hopefully even a knockout, to really prove her point and get the women of the gym to back off. So when she realised that the girl had blocked said attempt, partially that is, she instantly took a slight step back, expecting reprisal.

Sure enough, said reprisal quickly came, as Suzy literally jumped at the girl, superman-punch style, seemingly trying to take Diana's head clean off.

Diana's attempted response would be a brutal one, should Suzy fail to react quick, as the big Italian brought her head down, attempt to grab Suzy as she lept at her, not intending to let the quick boxers feet reach the floor. Holding her tight, the strength in the Italians arms briefly making the manoeuvre a brutal bearhug of sorts, Diana would bend, the girl still in her arms, before straightening up quickly, trying to throw the girl up and over her, again into the lockers!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Time seemed to slow down as Suzy leapt into the air and swung for the fences, aiming one of her best punches at this woman’s face. She still didn’t know her name, but in that instant, she learned a few important things about Carmen’s potential challenger.

First, she was deceptively fast. She snatched Suzy out of the air with, pulling her in close before she could land her blow, moving as if she’d expected that particular attack all day.

Second, she was incredibly powerful. Suzy’s lithe body was squeezed against the guest’s unyielding one, and for an agonizing moment, it felt like she was being snapped clean in half.

Third, she had a nice set of tits. This was just an absent-minded observation Suzy made as she was hurled overhead with all the grace of an overstuffed trash bag, and sent hurtling into the lockers.

Suzy hit with a resounding crash and gravity did the rest of the damage, dropping her right on her shoulders. Her back, still hurting from the bearhug, was on fire now, and her eyes began to water as the pain overwhelmed her. Suzy rolled to her stomach and weakly started to wobble up, but it was more on pure reflex than anything. The best she could do was get up to one knee as she drunkenly tottered around, trying to draw a bead on her opponent through the foggy haze filling her brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Holding the rough young fighter in her arms for no longer than a second, Diana felt satisfaction as she threw the girl up and over her, with hefty force, against those metal lockers. It wasn't so much speed, as the fact the rookie Suzy had went with the most obvious form of assault; bent down and fuming, who wouldn't use the momentum to leap at her foe?

Again slightly admiring the girl for getting straight up, Diana tilted her head, like a curious dog. Hands on hips, she'd smile, before looking around her, the cheers of "Fight, fight, fight" now simmered down, as some of the girls looked actually concerned for the safety of Suzy, since she was just thrown like a sandbag. One member of the small audience had her hands over her mouth, in a state of complete shock.

Diana would then tilt her head up, spotting one of the numerous gym security cameras. Smiling more so when realised their little 'dispute' was right in view of one, she'd put a hand on Suzys head.

"Let's see if we can make the highlight reel..." she'd mutter, even though it was still the attention of Carmen she sought, before she'd quickly try to bring her thick Italian leg over the girls shoulder. Succeeding that, she'd bend Suzy's arm up through her legs, in a standing variant of a cross arm breaker!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 pm

By the time Suzy realized what was going and where this bitch was, it was already too late to do anything. She couldn't muster up a defense as her head was grabbed, still too groggy to do much more than watch as the Amazonian beast brought her leg up over her shoulder, pulled her arm up and-

”Gaaaaah!” Suzy cried out as her best weapons were put in extreme danger, filled her with torturous pain in the armbar. Armlock. Whatever wrestlers called it. It hurt, and she desperately wanted out. ”Let go, let go!” Suzy begged and fell to both knees, frantically struggling like a fish on a hook, completely caught in the devastating hold. The woman's grip was inexorable, and every attempt to escape just seemed to make it worse

Meanwhile, the other girls started to hesitant close in, expecting this woman to let Suzy loose, but not entirely sure what they’d do if she did. Whoever this was, she was easily the tallest woman in the room right now, and while they were fairly certain they could take her with sheer numbers, there was no telling how many bones she might break in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Immediately giving that arm a hefty crank, the sadistic smile on Diana was apparent. She couldn't think of anything more humiliating than squashing a boxer by breaking her arm. If Suzy were a martial artist, Diana would of probably broke her legs. If she were a sumo, she'd of probably thrown her into the lockers over and over until something else broke.

Letting loose the crank somewhat as Suzy fell to her knees, Diana brought her eyes back up, trailing along the crowd.

"I think you should go get Carmen..." she'd mutter, before trying to force an extreme amount of leverage in the hold, trying to break the poor girls arm!

"...scratch that...I know you should go get Carmen.."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Suzy shrieked as the pain was doubled, and that was about all anyone in the room could take. Most of the other girls moved in, looking like they were ready to make this woman let go of Suzy if that was what it came to. Fortunately for all involved, that wasn’t necessary - if she wanted Carmen, Carmen was what she’d get.

It was right at that crucial moment when the 24/7 Champion finally appeared, walking through the front door in her slick black business outfit. High heels, the skirt, all of it she hated, and she was glad to be back in the gym - until she noticed what was going on. A mini-mob, a fight going, and one of her best students being assaulted by some strange woman Carmen had never seen before.

She didn’t ask a single question. She simply stomped towards the crowd as the girls moved out of her way, and pointed straight at the woman with an iron gaze across her face. ”Let her go. Right. Now.” Carmen’s tone made it clear that was far more than just a suggestion, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Unsure if she literally broke the arm, or just next to doing so, Diana finally released, standing straight, arms to her side.

"Like a galliant hero...good thing too...some of your other girls were about to make a mistake too..."
eyeing up the numerous members of the crowd whose faces had turned to glares, some of them clenching fists, she'd budge her way through the group of women, forcibly, her shoulder shoving into the majority of them hard.

Stepping clear of the crowd, she'd close some of the distance with the women she sought after, but not too close. Diana was no idiot; she'd just taken a piece of Suzy, Carmens rookie, and most likely friend, in front of all the other gym attendess to behold. If she were Carmen, she wouldn't wait to be out of a suit to take a swipe at her.

"You know what I'm here for," she'd mutter, finally some fire appearing in those Italian eyes.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:45 pm

This woman was trespassing, hurting her student, threatening more of them, and now all of the sudden she was directly in Carmen’s face, forcing her into a fight. It took some serious effort not to just start fighting her right on the spot. She needed to smack her in the face.

But Carmen kept her composure. She stood with the newcomer, toe to toe and eye to eye, measuring her up. She’d never seen this particular wrestler before, and while she couldn't make any guesses on her skill, it was clear that she was physically impressive, bare minimum.

Carmen looked over her shoulder as the girls attended to Suzy. It seemed like her arm was okay, she was moving it with some pain, but even the idea of what she was clearly trying to do…

The bitch would pay for that one.

”I know. And you’ll get it.” There was an unspoken threat in her tone, bursting with controlled fury. ”What's your name?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next