» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Lunar hadn't taken into account the material of the floor, this place had decayed significantly. And that had factored in when the robot girl performed her double foot stomp, and she was just a little bit stuck. That led to Lunar paying the price there, because suddenly Jack was back on the offence.

The ensuing assault would have probably resulted in Lunar bleeding, but she didn't have the capability to do so. She could cry, but blood wasn't something she possessed. She grunted as Jack clobbered her over and over again, the last strike that was enhanced with ice since Lunar backwards with a loud yell from her.

Her HUD was feeling severely disoriented, things were just a blur right now. Lunar was considering going for another spam bomb, but she only had enough materials for two more heads. At least that's what her internal calculations said, so she tried a different trick. Playing possum, Lunar would adjust her external features to look like she was out of it. From there she'd assess the situation and go from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Jack saw the girl lay against the floor a few feet away from him, seemingly out of it. Using the precious time to his advantage, Jack used some of his power to numb the pain in his side. Despite all outward appearances, Jack's ice was not limitless. If this kept going, he'd run out of energy to use his powers.

Reaching out to rip off a metal bar from the bedframe, Jack raised it up and brought it down on Lunar's back.

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Lunar could not assess that Jack's powers were finite, after all it was possible to conjure ice from the air. Lunar knew her resources were finite however, granted she could consume metal and perhaps break it down to resources that could be used. But that would take too long she deduced, besides she was fully stocked upon the battle beginning. And as her leader Carlson once said, make do with less.

The robot girl had uses her senses to survey the actions of her opponent, and it looked like he was going to try and attack her with a metal bar. But before the attack hit Lunar's arms lifted up, the shoulders bent. And suddenly short black metal blades sprouted from the sides of her shoulders, and her head spun 180 degrees to look at Jack. With the attack parried Lunar would quickly get up.

As she did so her body would suddenly spin around 180 degrees to align itself with her head, and Lunar's arm would be out to try and deliver a jumping lariat enhanced by the sudden movements of her body rotating.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 pm

The sudden appearance of the blades caught Jack off guard, knocking the bar out of his grasp. She apparently was a fan of horror movies too, as she recreated the scene from a demonic possession when her head turned a full 180 degrees to stare at him.

Her body quickly followed suit, with her arms out as she spun, nailing Jack in his exposed chest. Jack slammed against the floor with a bang. He lay motionless for a few moments before coughing hard, a burning feeling in his chest. He felt something warm on his cheek, and he found that he had coughed up a small amount of blood.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:08 pm

The attack was taken out the page of Lunar's partner Light, who usually favoured all out brawling and pounding his foes into dust. It often worked out quite well for him, given that he was a magically powered 6ft 9inch tall weapon. Lunar wasn't that tall or big, but she had metal under her skin. Which granted her power beyond that of a normal human, more so that of a petite looking thing like her.

The blood that Jack exhaled was cause for some concern, it seemed that attack had caused more damage than Lunar had estimated. Perhaps he had the same level of endurance like that of a normal human. The robot girl titled her head and promptly stated "Do you wish to continue? I would recommend that you yield now, your within my estimates."

Lunar had been ordered to keep the fight non lethal, which was why her blades had been placed away following that parry earlier. The mission would fail though if the enemy perished, and Lunar never failed a mission yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:12 pm

Jack placed a hand over his chest, using the cold to numb his pain. Broken rib most likely, along with the burns from earlier. He'd heal up sooner than most, not that it would help him now. Shaking his head, he got to his feet.

"Give up? No Lunar, that isn't how I roll. I don't give up!" he said, wiping the blood from his face, "Gotta hand it to you, it takes a lot to make me bleed."

He had to end this now, or he was doomed, Putting more power into his ice fists, he darted forward, moving side to side to find an opening. Spotting one, he aimed a punch at her side, before going for a hard chop to the back of her neck.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Lunar frowned upon hearing Jack's words, so he was still intent on fighting despite the obvious wounds that he was suffering. Some might call that noble, but the members of Team Starmage didn't abide by that. The human members like Carlson and Chon knew the odds were often stacked against them, and in situations like this they'd beat a fast retreat and fight another day.

However Jack wasn't human, so he might have lacked this self awareness. No matter, Lunar would simply comply with her mission parameters and incapacitate her opponent. Jack might be able to take more damage than a human, but resistance would be futile. But the fight was still in him, which let him land some very solid hits on the robot girl.

In fact the attacks were so impressive that the hit on the back of the neck actually took Lunar's head off without her doing so, which required a significant amount of power. Lunar reeled from the strike to her side, one hand moving to cover the area. But then suddenly her free arm would move to grab her head and attack with it, in a sort of uppercut to Jack's jaw before slotting back on the neck of Ms Messiah.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Jack hesitated when his strike inadvertently decapitated the robot. He had the upper hand now, though he had put a bit more strength than he realized. He didn't have much time to follow up the attack, as Lunar's now headless body grabbed at her skull, before swinging it at him.

Jack tried to make a move to defend, but Lunar had surprise on her side yet again. The head slammed into his jaw, knocking him clean off his feet and hitting the wall, making a large crater. His body sagged a bit, as he tried to get his bearings. In a desperate move, he launched blats of ice at her to keep Lunar away.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Lunar had been given extensive training on how to use each of her available weapons in whatever way could aid her, this was built into her from the moment she was created. One doesn't become the partner to a magical superweapon without being very resourceful and at times unorthodox in approaches to combat, Lunar had a very high success rate in that regard. The robot girl quickly attached her head onto her body once again.

Her HUD quickly took control of her vision, not known to many though at the joints of Lunar's arms and legs were small sensors which when combined with her CPU could allow her to see on par without her head. Though she preferred it, helped Lunar feel more human. That attack had sent Jack reeling as Lunar intended, but the delay in retrieving her head was going to cost her.

The sudden blasts of ice were a sign of desperation, but they hit their mark. And after taking about 3 of them Lunar was bowled over, her frame had taken some considerable damage. Well the armour part of it at least, all that mattered was keeping that CPU safe. The robot girl panted slightly and said "I will state again, yield and desist!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Angry now that Lunar was insisting his surrender, Jack put all his strength into one last punch, charging at the robot before leaping into the air. He swung his fists one last time, aiming to swipe her out of the building by sheer force of the blow. If she got up from this.......he had no idea how to defeat her then.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next