Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Please Don't Be Mad

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Please Don't Be Mad - Page 15 Empty Re: Please Don't Be Mad

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Lucia gave a small glare and an uneasy: "Mhm..." Before stopping her questioning for now and returning to her own food. Soon, everyone would be just about done with their meals. Jay glances to Lina's plate and then to the woman herself. "If you're still hungry, dont hesitate. I'll get you whatever you want." It was the least he could do for this...Meeting getting sprung on her suddenly.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:22 am

Lina nods in Jay's direction. More would be required to prevent her from walking out as one of Jay's mothers was not making things easy.  While she didn't mind answering questions she began to think at the current pace more may come to the point where Lina would have to break a chair over the lady to get her to be quite, though she had a feeling would be a bad idea.  The other one was more quite, who knows what she wanted to say.

Last edited by Maxy on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:55 am

When the waitress passed by, Jay flagged her down and got another menu to which he gives to Lina.

"Jay." Beth says. "Do you ever think about how to...Further your career? I am honestly neutral towards your job but, I am curious as to how you want to move on with it."

"Well, I hope to get some more matches but..." He glances over to Lina. "I don't know if I'm ready yet."

"That ain't gonna pay the bills." Lucia butts in. "You have to be doing something to support yourself in the meantime."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:03 pm

In calm but firm tone Lina said while pointing to a random page, not even looking at what was one it “One of everything on this page please.” She was at the point where she didn’t care what she ate or how much of it.

She didn’t say anything when Jay looked towards him when stating he didn’t know if he was ready yet for more. She did however respond to Lucia’s comment however. “That I do agree with Lucia. If he wants to get a part time job or something like that in the mean time I too can assist him with that.”

Even though things weren’t hostile Lina felt a mood swing creeping up, almost like the one where she beat the tar out of Sion after a match that he won. She stood up and excused her self. As she went to leave the table she grabbed Jay by the arm and dragged him towards a bathroom. She went in the first one she saw and locked the door behind them. She fell against his check before slowly falling to her knees. She held on to his legs, feeling like she may breakdown.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Even though Jay was used to the appetite of the lovely woman, he was still a bit surprised at her order choice. But looking at her blank face he could tell that something was wrong with her. Something he had never really gotten to know. She grabbed his hand and pulled him from the seat. Jay made a small grunt, having to be forced to stand up so abruptly. His mothers gave each other a confused glance as the two walked away.

Being pulled into the bathroom, Jay looked around. Before he could take in the sudden enviornment change, his thoughts were immediately stopped and his attention turned to Lina. His eyes narrow. Jay bends down to her level and hooks his hands under her arms and made her stand up when he did. He hugs Lina. "You're doing fine out there..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:30 am

"It's like I'm on an episode of Law and Order or something, they're becoming too much" she told him as she held on to him. She doesn't know what to do until she feels herself being lifted up and being held by him. "I'm trying..." she didn't know what else to say. She didn't hate the two women out there, just the thought of being mentally probed was starting to get to her and it was a feeling she didn't like, yet it was starting to bother her more than it should.

She looked up at him, wondering what he might say or do next.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:18 pm

"They did the same to me." Jay's green eyes slowly
drift down to the floor as he...Opens up a little. "It's such an odd feeling, not being alone. I never really had anyone there for most of my life. And to suddenly have two wome show up and ask all about you. Its hard. But if life were easy then it would be boring."

Jay leans in and plants a gentle kiss on Lina's cheek. "Lets just both try to make it through this without killing anyone, alright?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:04 pm

She doesn’t respond right away, but after a few seconds or so she looks up at him and nods. Before she turned to leave she pinned him suddenly against the wall. “If there wasn’t food going to be waiting for us soon I’d say give me a reason to make them wait for us.” She was feeling kinky and looked like she was going to at the very least make out. Instead she caught him with a quick kiss on the lips before moving towards the door.

She looked back with a grin. “Keep it in your pants you dork” she told him, finishing off with a wink. She waiting for him to catch up. She would reach out to hold his hand before going back to the table.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Jay was not one for mood swings. He didn't enjoy having them nor did he enjoy them happening to him via another person. Although he did like it coming from Lina. He makes a small grunt as she pins him up against the wall. "A reason? I dont think either of us need a reason."

She quickly kisses Jay on the lips and leads him out of the bathroom, just as all of that food began to hit the table. Space had to be made but it would definitely be made. And soon the table was filled with a plethora of plates.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:47 am

Regardless of what the two older women would have to say when they returned, if anything, Lina's attention would soley be on the food that's in font of her. The amount before he wasn't a challenge for her to consume, but it did take a bit of time even though she could have wolfed it down if she felt like it. After finishing a few different syurp covered things she planted a wet n sticky kiss on Jay's lips. She held it in there until he decided to come up for air.

She looked over towards the older ladies present in case if they had a problem with what she was consuming, both food and Jay's face.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next