Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For Honor! Santa Tigresa vs Juniper

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For Honor! Santa Tigresa vs Juniper - Page 7 Empty Re: For Honor! Santa Tigresa vs Juniper

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Juniper looks behind herself. "Struggle all you want. I think we know who's gonna win this match." She leans back a bit more, not worrying if the other woman was about to get something broken. Juniper looks over to Tigresa's other foot. She lifts her own foot to slam it down on the toes if her opponent to expedite her submission.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

For Honor! Santa Tigresa vs Juniper - Page 7 Empty Re: For Honor! Santa Tigresa vs Juniper

Post by Lunchador Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:56 am

Despite her best efforts, Santa Tigresa was trapped by Juniper's hold. Sharp, stabbing pains from her lower back and spine caused the Tigresa to spasm and convulse. Her curvy body flailed helplessly under Juniper, hair waving from side to side wildly.

Santa Tigresa's face reddend, sweat and tears flew from her face in thick, heavy drops. The masked latina's teeth bit into her lip, trying so hard to stifle a verbal submission that she thought she could taste blood. Desperately, she clenched and opened her hand, as it hovered over the mat. Still, the luchadora's feelings of honor and dignity kept her holding on, kept her in the match.

Until Juniper changed the game. Before Santa Tigresa knew what was happening, her foot (rendered bare by Juniper earlier, and rendered sweaty, dirty and aching by the rigors of competition) started screaming in pain. Juniper's own boot was trampling the Tigresa's bare foot, causing the masked woman to let out a wild "Eeeeyaaaaii!" of pain. Santa Tigresa lost it, then, her pride breaking in the face of the pain, and the fear of legit injury as Juniper pulverized her poor, bare foot. With a resounding pound of the mat, Santa Tigresa tapped out in absolute submission to the fiery redhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:55 am

Juniper dropped Tigresa's leg as soon as those taps cane about. She had won rhe match, and a bell had rang out to signify victory. But, Juniper was not yet fully satisfied. And she made that clear by two ways. The first was continuing to grind her foot on Tigresa's for a few moments more.

The second way? She simply told her. "Im not dine with you yet..." Juniper grabbed one of those bare feet and brought it up to her faxe to give it several licks of the tongue.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:06 am

"Aaaauuuhhh ..." Santa Tigresa moaned, as Juniper released her from the hold. The proud luchadora could barely stand what had just happened to her: beaten, humiliated, forced to tap out in the center of the ring. Beneath the mask, Santa Tigresa's face was flush and tear-streaked. She buried her face beneath her hair, letting it fall over her to hide her shame and dishonor.

"Hnnn!" She whimpered, as Juniper ground her bare, vulnerable foot into the mat beneath her powerful boot. The curvy latina was flat on the mat, dominated before the entire crowd by the fierce redhead. And it seemed Juniper wasn't done yet. Santa Tigresa gave a full body flinch, at Juniper's words.

Santa Tigresa wrapped her arms even more tightly around her head, trying in vain to hide her confusion and shame as Juniper took her foot, still covered in sweat and dust from the ring, and ran a tongue across it. "Nnnngh!" the Tigresa whimpered as the licking continued, confusing and degrading the beaten luchadora.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:17 am

The woman beneath her had been taken down to a point of near domination. Juniper still had to be cautious of any second wind. She would try to out the thought out of her opponent's head by dragging her tongue slower across the sole. Get Tigresa to think about something else. "How does this feel?" She asked between something licks.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Freaked out and completely taken off of her game, the luchadora continued to tap on the mat while her foot writhed and twitched beneath Junper's tongue. “Miserable!” she cried out, lifting her tear-strained face, “It feels ... miserable! Oooh, Dios Mio!”

“I submit, Juniper! Y-you win! I submit!” The words were killing Santa Tigresa, but the fact was she had been dominated, and it was the only way she could get out of this humiliating torture. It didn't even feel like a wrestling match to the luchadora, anymore- no longer Juniper's opponent, simply her torture victim!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Juniper had never gotten a reaction out of someone like that before. But, she felt as she had drive her pint home pretty well by now. Gently she puts the other woman's foot down and got off of her back. Spinning around to look down at Tigresa, Juniper smirks.

"Youre a tough opponent. But Im tougher." She granned Tigresa by her arm and waist and heaved her body upwards to help the woman to her feet. "Im also usually a good sport."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Santa Tigresa's chest and shoulders were heaving, as she panted for breath. When Juniper finally released her foot, the Tigresa wanted nothing more than to sink into that mat and sleep off all the pain and indignity that she'd just suffered through. Losing was one thing, but the rather traditional luchadora's mind was reeling as she tried to figure out what had just happened to her.

As Juniper hoisted her back up to her bare feet, the Tigresa tried to turn away. Hide her shame-filled face under her hair, from both Juniper and the fans. However, what the fierce redhead said next managed to burrow right under the latina woman's skin, and bring back some of the proud, fierce Tigresa.

"Good sport?' she asked, flashing a glare at Juniper. "You call ... whatever you just did being a 'good sport?' Y-you devil! You and I must have very different definitions of 'good sport,' then. And you have no concept of honor!" Santa Tigresa backed away on shaky legs, clearly in no shape to go another round with the powerful Juniper, but still trying to stand her ground. There was no debating who'd proven tougher, tonight, even if Santa Tigresa didn't want to admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:52 am

Juniper didn't like that. She growls and balls her fist, taking some steps forward. "I COULD have been a heel. And NOT let you go. I could have done worse things. I could have drawn blood. And I bet these fuckers would love it!" She points to the crowd.

"But I have honor. And integrity. I would never draw blood on an opponent in a sanctioned match. I would never force myself on a man or woman. I have my standards, and for you to even think I dont? I should almost makes you pay for that..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Santa Tigresa huffed, chest heaving in exhaustion and barely-contained anger. Her bare, saliva-and-dust-covered feet kneaded the ring mat, uncomfortably. The luchadora felt both wronged, and strangely exposed, right there in front of the mass crowd. Juniper was fuming too, but the masked wrestler didn't want to let herself back down.

"I submitted to you, because you had me beaten" the Tigresa said, though the words clearly pained her, "and you continued to ... to molest me! The things you did to-to my feet! I know that is how things are often done here in AFW, but don't talk to me about honor!" Her body trembling at the thought, Santa Tigresa turned her back on Juniper, then, slowly went around the ring to collect her discarded boots, and turned to leave. Head hung low in shame, shoulders slouched in defeat, the Tigresa was lost in her own little world, the real one being too much for her to take, at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next