by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Justice Was Not Swift

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Justice Was Not Swift Empty Justice Was Not Swift

Post by TripleHelix Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:46 pm

It had only been a few hours after SEME's victory over James in the 3v1 match, and the members of SEME (plus their captive) had gathered around the living room couches in the town house they shared. James sat across from them on one couch, while Mitsuru and Ryuu sat on the opposing one and Hikaru leaned on it from behind. As per the rules of the match, they now could do pretty much whatever they wanted with James till they got bored of him and sent him back. But each member had a slightly different idea about what to do with him.

"Ryuu" Mitsuru spoke first, leaning back on one of the couches with her legs crossed. She looked like she hadn't even left for the match yet, as she really didn't take any damage during the match. "Go get the first aid kit, he's bleeding again.

Ryuu shuffled out of the room without a word. He came back after a short while with a box in hand, and knelt down in front of James. He had a short career in the military before all this wrestling business, and his approach to cleaning James up was very methodical. Of course, there had been an official examination by a doctor before the left the arena, but that was only to look for any critical injuries. Things like cuts and bruises were left alone.

"In the mean time, how do you feel James? You got quite a thrashing from the three of us. I don't have much use for a prisoner of war, so as far as I'm concerned, your time as my "plaything" can be over tomorrow. Ryuu? Hikaru?" she shrugged. She only felt slightly bad that it was pretty much a one-sided slug fest against the guy, but she did give him some points for getting back up all those times.

"I don't have anything in mind right now, but I think he agreed to it, so we should at least keep him around for a few days. Make him cook for us or something" Ryuu spoke up while he continued to work. A dab of cotton here and there and he was done, he doubted James wanted to be treated like a kid, so he set the first aid down beside him in case he felt like doing it himself. He then went to sit back down across from him with Mitsuru.

"No no no, you guys can't be serious!?" Hikaru complained, hopping over the couch and then throwing himself down next to James. He slung an arm around his shoulder and dragged James close so he could roughly rustle his hair. "You're so vanilla! We can do whatever we want with him, and you already want to let him go or make him cook? BO-RING! " Hikaru continued, turning the arm around the shoulder into a headlock on James. "Besides, he can't leave till we all agree to it anyway, and I'm going to make sure we get our money's worth! Just you wait and see, we're all going to have a lot of fun, right James?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Justice Was Not Swift Empty Re: Justice Was Not Swift

Post by Edmund Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:41 pm

James groaned and slowly began to stir, for he hadn't woken up from the match yet, his head bobbing back and forth before he fully woke up and his eyes widened. With a sudden burst of energy, he thrashed about and fell over the back of the couch. He groaned before backing away from them, his head thrashing from side to side as fear could clearly be seen on his face, "W..wh..." he started, but couldn't finish. He was to afraid of the three to even get out a sentence. Slowly, he backed up against a wall as he watched his new found rivals suspiciously, but blood began to flow from his nose and mouth as he did so. He placed a finger just above his top lip and pulled it away to see his own blood was smearing his mouth and dripping onto the floor. He quickly placed a hand on his chin to keep from dripping onto the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:42 am

Hikaru laughed and pointed as James came to with a start, falling over the back of the couch in sudden panic. Seems he didn't quite realize what was going on or what exactly had happened yet. Mitsuru looked at him with slight concern, nudging Ryuu to her side so that he'd do something about it. Ryuu pushed up with a sigh and walked up to their prisoner.

"Mitsuru will kill you if you get blood on the floor, sit down" he ordered in an authoritative voice, guiding James back to the couch with a firm hand on his back. After getting him sitting again, he handed James some gauze to hold to his lip while he fished around in the first aid box for other supplies.

"We were just discussing what to do with you, James. You remember what happened, what's going on, yes?" Mitsuru asked, switching her sitting position so the opposite leg was on top.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 am

James' breathing became more intense, "Wh...what are you going to do to me?" he whimpered a little, leaning against a wall as they spoke. Blood dripped onto the floor and he held his breath, looking down, then back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:07 am

Ryuu looked up to see that blood had dripped from James's hand onto the floor and he let out a defeated sigh. He'd probably have to clean that up unless they hired a professional to super-clean the floors. "Come sit, now" Ryuu ordered with an annoyed look on his face. He held out some gauze for James to plug up the bleeding, but he'd only be able to reach if he came and sat down.

Mitsuru leaned forward as James timidly asked for an explanation, resting an elbow on her knee so she could prop her head up. "We were discussing that when you were unconscious. In short, I don't need a pet, so as far as I'm concerned, you can leave tomorrow. Ryuu thinks we should keep you around for a few days, possibly have you cook or clean. Hikaru wants to make the most of it, and is determined to show the rest of us the error of our thinking. Since you cant leave until all three of us say so, there's somewhat of a dilemma. Understand now?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:12 am

James looked at the three before hesitantly going to sit by Hikaru, sitting down and looking at his feet before taking the gauze, "Thank you." he wiped up his face, "As for what I could do, I'll do anything for you, that means ANYTHING." he continued to wipe his face, "I'll cook, I'll clean..." he looked at Hikaru for a second before turning to Mitsuru, "Anything." he looked at his feet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:27 am

Mitsuru nodded and smiled at James as he replied, choosing now to sit back and relax on the couch. "Well now that that's settled, there's a spare bedroom at the end of the hallway on the left, right door goes to the basement." she told him, watching him closely. The in-ring James and the real James seemed somewhat at odds. She wondered where that confidence came from, or if possibly he was putting on an act for them right now.

Hikaru was thinking something along the same lines, he was annoyed that they'd basically gotten the equivalent of a frightened rabbit out of the deal. "First things first, grow a spine! Are you really that much of a fucking coward you can't even look us in the eye?" For his comments he got a rough elbow in the side from Mitsuru, and Ryuu rolled his eyes and shook his head silently, but Hikaru didn't see where he had misspoken.

"Let me know if the bleeding doesn't stop or comes back, I'm going to take a shower" Ryuu announced, standing up and leaving the kit on the couch. He disappeared from the living area and down the hall, taking the first door on the left.

"So James, what made you agree to a 3 on 1 match? You must have known it was going to be extremely tough, bordering on impossible?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am

He looked up at Ryuu and nodded before looking at Mitsuru, ignoring Kikaru's comment, "I'm really not sure. I guess I was just feeling lucky, but of course, you all know how that turned out." he removed the gauze from his face and leaned his head back and to the sides. He then looked at Hikaru and sighed before pulling him close and kissing him deeply before pulling away, "Happy now?" he frowned before going to a window, "So where will I be staying?" he sighed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:47 am

Mitsuru nodded in understanding as James explained himself. He sounded earnestly hopeful that he was going to win, maybe it was just bad luck that he went up against SEME. Her eyes widened in surprise when he suddenly and unexpectedly grabbed Hikaru and gave him one long kiss to shut him up. It worked surprisingly well, Hikaru just sat there blinking and dumbfounded. "You got him to shut up, I'm impressed. The only time that ever happens is when he's eating or sleeping. You can take the spare bedroom at the end of the hall on the left. All the rooms have a private bath as well, so feel free to use it. As for clothes, well, I think Hikaru is closest to your size till we can get some of yours"

Hikaru by now had recovered from his initial shock and had a wide grin plastered across his face. So maybe James was just shy when he was uncomfortable, he seemed more alive now. It wasn't that terrible of a kiss either, but that could be worked on. "If you're that eager, I can show you the way myself"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:51 am

James smiled at Mitsuru, she was kind and gentle and seemed to really care about his well being. He bowed his head and smiled, "Thank you ma'am." he then turned to Hikaru, "Could you go on ahead? I need to talk to her in private." he then took a seat next to her, placing his head on her lap and looking up at her when Hikaru left, "So...why do you care so much about me, and why would you say you have no use for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next