Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oh My Goddesses!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oh My Goddesses! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh My Goddesses!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:29 am

"S-simple... s-seriously.." Sig muttered while she tried to endure the leg locks from the two amazons, her fingers dug on the mat as the pain on her legs was growing.

Perhaps for someone on their size, this kind of strength didn't amount too much. Maybe they're just taunting her. For the lithe blonde, however, it almost felt like her legs were almost cut or something. Thankfully it wasn't too long before she was let go. She groaned and writhed on the mat, trying to stretch her legs for a bit.

"Uughhh... I wouldn't mind, I guess..." she replied, blushing slightly to Aniek

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:07 pm

"Hup~"

Aniek pulled her up to her feet and soon up against her body. Sig's legs dangled a few inches off the ground as the wrapping python-arms of the teacher held her comfortably in place. It was a hug, not quite a bearhug given that she wasn't being squeezed, but the aroused warmth of Aniek's belly combined with the protruding, jutting form of her tits made it a very tight and sexy fit. Aniek smiled at Radmilla and walked about, her chest bumping up and down Sig's as she hugged her a little closer and kissed their excited tummies together.

"You don't look like the kind that squeezes very often." Aniek said, leaning back a little to feel the blonde lay against her body. Radmilla watched and hovered nearby like a large shark. "Bearhugs your style dear?"

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Sig let out a soft purr as Aniek lifted and embraced her sensually, further emphasizing their size difference with her feet off the ground while her smaller form looked like she could be engulfed anytime by the woman's. It's rather embarrassing, but exciting at the same time as well. She couldn't help to think that these giantesses were probably just thinking of her as a little doll, and she's loving the idea herself.

Her blush never disappeared from her cheeks as she felt the breasts of Aniek against her smaller orbs and the belly of the woman kissing hers. Radmilla roaming around nearby didn't make her any less nervous as she's pretty much at the mercy of these amazons, which was exciting her without a doubt. Just imagining Aniek squeezing her in a bearhug already sent a shivering wave to her back, and the thought of Radmilla joining her friend made cheeks grew redder and warmer without her fully realizing it.

"I like hugs," she replied with a wry smile. "Even if I don't have the physique to be on the giving end most of the times, heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:50 am

"That depends on who you're hugging~" Aniek teased, shifting her arms left and right. Her tits audibly brushed on Sig's, almost pushing them out of her bikini top. Her belly on the other hand quietly meshed further into her's like a wall of warmth. "Bearhugs aren't just about brute strength you know~?"

Radmilla's back bumped against Sig's and Aniek's arms and she huffed dismissively. "There is no shame in merely crushing your opponents. Such complex technique is not always necessary."

"Oh don't listen to her, she's just bitey she hasn't had a designated squeeze toy yet." Aniek teased, spinning away with Sig ragdolled in her arms. "A lot of what makes a good bearhug is a good grind - knowing where to rub them and how~"

Shifting Sig down but arching out her abs, the dutch woman's abs stuck out and forced Sig's to slice over them like skin on sandpaper frictious muscle. With her arms hooked under her armpits, she hoisted her up and forced her body almost down to her crotch to rub up on a jutting intersection of hardened, gripping skin. The way she leaned was unwieldy but Aniek's great size belied her impressive balance and restraint, aroused yet not distracted as she methodically worked Sig's abs over.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:44 am

"I-it isn't...?" Sig had to say she was leaning more towards Radmilla's point of view about bearhug, although she was pretty curious about what Aniek had to say as well.

What the woman did was different. Placing emphasize on sensual grinding instead of crushing pressure, it was an effective way to distract someone, the blonde noticed as her body was getting hotter and more aroused with each friction between their contrasting figures. It might not work in a competitive match unless Aniek had an opponent around Sig's size, but given the woman's physique, she probably could have easily combined what she's been doing with more than enough force to enforce her will.

"S-squeeze t-toy...? Ah...!" she yelped as Aniek spun around while carrying her, instinctively hugging the woman a bit tighter in response.

The woman was just playing around most likely, treating Sig as no different than a doll. She did show her method by rubbing and pressing herself against the blonde's smaller form, but Sig found it hard to take the lesson seriously under a constant distraction like this. That, and the fact she was so impressed by Aniek's muscles, strength, and technique altogether. The woman was such a perfect combination of elements and most likely would be the subject of jealousy from other wrestlers, or so she thought, while letting out some moaning from the sensation of their rubbed bodies.

"Mmmh... aahh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:16 am

"This bores me. She will learn nothing being a brush." Replied a deep and commanding voice.

Aniek squeaked in surprise as her arms were suddenly pulled apart and Sig would fall to the ground. She would have but a minute to register that the looming shadow towering over her had two arms and a tongue sliding across its lips. With a snapping motion, those two tree trunk arms clamped over her sides and under her arms. Now, Sig was to be squeezed by perhaps the largest and most muscled wrestler in AFWRPG's current roster!

And unlike Aniek, Radmilla didn't tease.

Rather than molding against her, the pumping biceps and steel wall that was her vice grip forced the blond to mold TO her. Hardened muscles remained rigid and unbending as the poor girl's belly wasn't grinded but forcefully crushed into her. Her mightiest flex, regardless of her arousal, would barely be able to even chip away at Radmilla's magnificent form. The redhead was holding her breath to expand her belly's muscular mass, leaning slightly back but giving her abs no respite from the stern, magma-hot crush that was flattening her to her bones and seemingly shrinking her under imperious crush.

"Hmmm, it is unfair Aniek softened you up." Radmilla spoke, her colossal breasts not squishing but forcing Sig's out of the way and almost up to her face. She moved little, merely testing Sig's abs against her own.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:19 am

Sig yelped as Radmilla caused her to fall on her butt, although it wasn't long before she was picked up again. Only this time, she didn't received any soft treatment anymore. The redhead amazon squeezed her mercilessly instead, her lithe form suddenly being pressured from all direction, pushing not only her muscles, but also her air!

"Uaagghh..." the blonde groaned, squirming genuinely within Radmilla's grasps as she panicked a bit initially. "W-what... agghh..."

It was such a contrasting experience from what Aniek did to her, but Sig would try to adjust by flexing her own muscles to give herself a bit of breathing space. The sudden pain that she felt was exciting her more than the sensual teasing of Aniek, but both sensations were pretty enjoyable on their own, she had to say.

"Urrghh... I-I'm not that softened y-yet...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:54 am

"Let me make you like butter." Radmilla intoned, her very voice sending vibrations through Sig's body. Sucking in a deep breath and shifting her upper hand to the back of her shoulders, Radmilla forced the poor girl's breasts to completely flatten under her own. Even more, her own breasts were now squishing against Sig's. Hugging her hard enough to force her almost muscly tits to turn into great flat pancakes, Sig's upper body was sandwiched between a wall of tough, resistant mass.

Her lower body on the other strained to try and bend back from how deeply Radmilla's arm was digging into her lower quarters. All while standing still, simply waiting for her will to fight to wear itself out.

"Your defiance is attractive... I love such qualities in my playthings~" Radmilla teased, her voice frighteningly calm as her aroused body only grew harder!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:20 am

"Urrgg..." Sig felt a shiver running on her back from hearing Radmilla's voice, her attempt of getting a defense up was crushed almost in no time. "Gaaahhh..."

Radmilla might be standing still, but her muscles seemed like they're having a mind of their own. Sig could feel her body being molded, her muscles pushed around, her breasts flattened and squeezed by the redhead's own large busts. It felt like she's slowly being melted here! It didn't take too long at all until she started to writhe helplessly, her lithe form starting to get more and more excited by this new but enthralling sensation.

"Nnnghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:21 am

"Mmmm, you wiggle so much. Are you enjoying this?" Radmilla's muscles pumped up and the lack of space grew grew suffocating. Sig's body looked like it was going to be absorbed into her's if she just squeezed her a little harder. Now, she was intermittently flexing her arms and belly, putting one hand at the back of her shoulder's and the other the small of her spine. Like a great beating heart, she rhythmically tightened and loosened, hard and less hard, before going for a long and prolonged squeeze that started to bend Sig as if she was a twig!

"I'd love to teach you every inch of my body; have you know the smallest nook of my legs, feel my breasts consume yours, your belly to be my bed-"

"Ahem."

At Aniek's voice, Radmilla huffed, fell forward, spread out her arms, and promptly fully pancaked the German.

Aniek sighed.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next