by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Matt Floyd vs Eriko

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Matt Floyd vs Eriko - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Floyd vs Eriko

Post by Darius Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:37 am

Matt stood idly by as the flustered gil tried to talk herself out of the situation, and Matt had to pick up the pace to keep up with her. God, I feel like a stalker, he thought to himself, disgusted.

Then she suddenly stopped, and Matt was faced with a question, one that made him smirk. "Oh, nothing!" he declared, throwing his hands in the air in an innocent gesture. "It's just, I haven't seen you around here a lot. You're new, right?" His speech held an innocent tone to it, like he didn't know what he was saying. "The new people aren't that good, and they usually lose really fast. I'm just guessing you're the same."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:43 am

"What?" said Eriko.

I can't believe the nerve of this guy! I don't even know him! Eriko thought to herself. i can't let him get away with it - Mihiro wouldn't let him get away with it.

"Yeah, I'm new, but so what? I can totally hold my own in a match - even with you."

Eriko knew that she was playing into Matt's game, but she didn't care. She just couldn't stand how arrogant he was being at this point.

"So what kind of match do you want?"

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:47 am

Jackpot, Matt thought triumphantly. He usually wouldn't use such tactics to initiate a match, but things had changed. Today was all business.

"Tell you what," Matt replied, stretching his arms like nothing was wrong. "I'll even give you the advantage and let you choose the match. That should level the playing field, don't you think?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:03 am

There he goes again, she thought to herself.

"Giving me the advantage by choosing the match?" she said to him. "I'm pretty capable of holding my own, thank you." Eriko was still incensed that her opponent already thought less of her. Sure she was new, but still - Eriko could definitely handle herself if necessary.

"Lotion-Hentai match" she said to Matt. "Where do you wanna do this?"

Eriko extended her hand out to her opponent.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 am

Lotion-Hentai? Matt thought in alarm. Now he was slightly nervous. Despite his time here Matt had never actually been in a hentai match before. It wasn't his strong suit. And if this girl specifically requested it she must have a trick or two. Still, Matt had wanted this and he wouldn't back down.

"Alright then," he soon answered. "Lotion-Hentai it is. I'd say here and now but I don't exactly have any lotion on me." He shook her hand when offered and smiled, trying to show no hard feelings. "I never got your name."

Last edited by 379 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 am

"Follow me," Eriko said to Matt.

"And the name's Eriko."

Eriko made her way back to her apartment with Matt in tow.

I can't believe that i'm actually doing this, let alone letting a complete stranger into the apartment. she thought to herself. But really, this guy was asking for it.

Eriko opened the door to her apartment and immediately pushed the sofa to one side of the room, making for a free open-space.

"Wait here."

She walked into her bedroom and started to pull of her shirt. She disappeared for just a second. When she came back out, she was wearing a yellow bikini top and the track shorts that she had on earlier. She began rolling out a mat onto the floor. She went back into the room for another second and finally came out, with a large gallon container of lotion.

"Like I said, this is a lotion-hentai match - first person to cum, loses - and then gets f*cked by the winner. Agreed?"

Eriko pulled down her track shorts to reveal a matching yellow bikini bottom.

"Is that what you're going to wear?" Eriko said to her opponent.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Matt shrugged and followed the girl named Eriko. "Lead the way."

She turned out to be leading him into her apartment. It was an ordinary sized place, nothing too fancy, and it looked like two people lived here. Eriko didn't live alone it would seem.

As she entered her room and came back with a gym mat, Matt took the few seconds to admire her new outfit. Soon he would be rolling around with that, just as soon as they got some lotion.

No more than a couple of seconds since he thought that Eriko came back with a huge jug of the stuff. "You're.....pretty prepared, aren't you?" he commented. "I know the rules," he said, even though he had never participated in such a match. "And you're on. This is gonna be fun."

Matt removed his AC/DC shirt and his trackpants, revealing his black boxer-briefs. These were some of the only clothes he had left, he wasn't about to get lotion on them. "Ready over here," he chuckled, grinning. "How bout you?"

Last edited by 379 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 am

"Just about ready," Eriko said to her opponent.

Eriko kneeled down onto the mat and reached for the jug of lotion. She removed the cap, and poured nearly half the jug onto the center of the mat. After placing the cap back on and tossing the jug onto the sofa, she moved back towards the center of the mat and spread the thick, clear, lotion across the mat.

She then scooped up some with her right hand and began to wipe it over her chest.

"Oooh, it's a little cold," she said out loud.

Eriko then scooped up a bit more, this rubbing it onto her stomach and down her thighs.

"Remember the rules. First to cum, wins - loser gets f*cked."

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:05 am

Matt smiled. "Of course I remember," he replied. "Those rules aren't ones you usually forget."

After Eriko poured the lotion Matt knelt down with her. He watched her as she applied the lotion to herself, and while that was a treat, he was also watching for pointers. Matt had never actually done any kind of oil wrestling, and was unsure how to start out. He just did what she did, and started to rub the lotion of himself, over his bare chest and legs. Once he was satisfied, he grinned at Eriko, raising his arms at the ready. "I'm ready to go when you are."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 pm

With the lotion oozing down her body and Eriko, down on her knees, she realized - watching her opponent - that this was his first time - his awkward movements, the surprised look on his face - not that this was a bad thing, she thought to herself. Maybe she had a slight advantage with him being new to this type of match - nonetheless, Eriko realized that this was her first match with a guy - and that she really should be cautious.

First, she wanted to find out just how strong her opponent really was - she raised her right arm as an invitation to a test of strength.

"By the way - what's your name?" she asked.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next