Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Tackling Lia to the cocoa, Ari was sure not to let Lia slip away this time as she thrashed about in the cocoa. "Stop it? But if I do, you'll get away!" she pointed out in an obvious sort of way as she did her best to keep the squirming Lia beneath her.

Pressing down on Lia and mashing their breasts together, Ari would move her head down to the crook of Lia's neck and give a few quick kisses. It was a small thing but she thought it would send the message of what Ari's plan was with her before this match was over. She wanted to explore of the rule of having hentai moves being legal and allowed in this match. She could've said it bluntly and straight forward, but she thought that Lia would not respond too kindly to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:15 am

"Aah... t-that's the point!" Lia stammered, trying not to let Ari get any closer. And failed. "N-nooo!!" their chests met up, sending strange signals through her, as Lia thrashed about in the warmth, covering her skin with more of the sweet cocoa.

And then Ari kissed her. In the neck, and those lips were charged with... sexual energy. "W-why...?" Lia gasped, shocked at how quickly her opponent had turned her into a confused mess!

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 SAdcZrMHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 MVRLLQmHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 I82ome3Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 UAjmKPCHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 MAai8oKHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Ari continued to put the pressure on Lia as she refused to let her fellow white hair slip from her grasp. Her sloppy, messy grasp as she pecked her way up Lia's neck and towards her ear. "Why?" Ari asked out when she heard Lia gasp out, sounding like she was confused. "Well, I'll tell you a little secret. What really gets me going...is wrestling around with a beautiful girl inside stuff like this cocoa." she briefly explained as she would move her lips up to grab on Lia's earlobe.

Pulling on the earlobe for a bit, Ari would release it to move upward to whisper into her ear, "What gets you really going?" she asked before attempting to rub her breasts against Lia's, the layer of cocoa on both of their breasts added into the messy and lewd scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Although Lia was doing her best, Ari wasn't having any of it, and she remained in her foes' sensual clutches. "Aah...? I-is that so...?" The hot whispers sent shivers through Lia's body, she felt really really good! "Uhm... I... I c-can't answer that!" Lia bit her lips, lest she say anything embarrassing to this other woman. Although they looked similar, they certainly were very different people after all.

Her little resistence lasted all of 3 seconds, before breaking down to Ari pushing their chests together, the thin bikini and the warm sweetness doing nothing but adding to the moment. "Haah! P-please... D-do it... M-more..." She covered her lips immediately, but it was too late to stop what came out.

Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 SAdcZrMHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 MVRLLQmHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 I82ome3Hot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 UAjmKPCHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 MAai8oKHot Cocoa Match! (Ari vs Lia) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:15 am

Ari shameless let out a moan as she continued to grind her breasts down into Lia's as she felt her opponent's resistance weakening. Her lips curled into a smile as Lia was opening up her doors of pleasure, upon hearing Lia moan out about giving her more her lips curled into an even bigger lewd smile. "Oh? So this gets you really going as well? I think we're going to get along magnificently." Ari chirped out as she moved her head to try and seize Lia's lips.

If she was successful in her kiss, she would wait a while before attempting to slip her tongue into her opponent's mouth while her hand would slither down to between Lia's legs. Placing her palm against the covered crotch Ari would begin to rub her opponent slowly, giving a nice good pace to fire up her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:38 am

"W-wwaiiit! I-I didn't mean that!" But taking back those words wasn't happening, and Ari wasn't interested in listening anyways. She couldn't even try to come up with an excuse, now that Ari had seized her mouth with her lips, leaving the red-eyed Canadian quite breathless. "Aah....! Mmm..."

The moaning would only get louder when the incredibly sexy Ari started rubbing against her bottoms, the thin bikini offering nothing to stop the pleasure from welling inside her. Lia had nothing to respond to any of this, like she was fighting with herself to decide if she wanted more of this or if she wanted nothing to do with it... and one side was winning.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:45 am

Ari mostly ignored her opponent's cries of reprieve, although it was because she knew that Lia didn't mean that. She figured that she wanted more pleasure being given to her, that's what those moans meant of course. Rubbing through the thin bottoms, her speed increased as she began to rub faster and pressed her hand harder into Lia before attempting to press her fingers into the bottoms.

Looking to try and poke through into the sex that it covered, Ari would then pull her lips away and licked them to savor the taste of Lia's. "Aww, don't be shy. I won't judge you, in fact I think they're cute." she purred to Lia, "Come on, let it all out. The only one stopping you is you."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:54 am

Ari went faster and faster, and Lia thrashed about, trying to at least hide the signs of arousal... the last time she'd felt like this in the arena was with... that pink haired woman. She really didn't want something like that happening again. But it felt sooooo good!

Even better once Ari went all in, slipping in under her bikini bottom. "H-haah... A-ari... s-slow down! I... I don't wanna... oohhh f-fuckk...! Arriiii!" Her legs closed tightly, which only squeezed Ari's fingers further inside her, how could anything feel so good and so wrong at the same time?!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:04 am

Lia let out a louder moan as her legs closed in on Ari's hand, trapping it there and forcing her hand deeper into Lia's sex. Hearing her opponent moan out something about slowing down, which she took as 'go faster' as she smiled to herself. "Oh yes you do, don't say that you don't~" Ari giggled out as she really wanted Lia to enjoy herself rather than fight against the pleasures that she was making feel. Otherwise it made her feel like her efforts are wasted, just by a little bit.

The action was confided to the edge of the pool since Ari and Lia got there and Ari was beginning to feel a little restricted here. She would wrap one arm around Lia and attempt to roll the two back towards the center of the pool where they could display their bodies and action to the crowd and everyone to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:19 am

"Uauahhh...! [color=#00BF00]Pleeeease... nooo!" Ari was quite determined to push her entirely over the edge, and she was doing a very good job at it. It hadn't been 5 minutes since things started and Lia was already feeling things she shouldn't be feeling. The way that Ari pumped in and out was amazing, gentle and yet somehow forceful too.

"W-wwah?" With a big splash, Lia's confused body was sent back into the middle of the small pool, flat on her back, her body half-submerged, yet feeling completely exposed like this!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next