by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Title Series Match #2 - Tea Party Gone Wrong Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Kawaii Title Series Match #2 - Tea Party Gone Wrong Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii Title Series Match #2 - Tea Party Gone Wrong Match

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:24 am

The match was over, and their series was even at one win apiece. Of course, in the overall personal series between the two kawaiis, Claire led 2-1, something which gave her some small bit of satisfaction, though obviously that wouldn't help to decide this very long, sometimes-excruciating title series. Claire knew that there could be as many as three matches to go, and she had to win two out of the three if she wanted to claim the kawaii title.

Yet, as she would sit up on her knees and look down at Tsukasa, she felt confident. Their last match had been a tough loss for her, but the margin had been razor-thin, and it could almost be considered a fluke. Of course, no matter what the last match was, it ended with Claire diapered and thoroughly humiliated following her brutal spanking. And, right now, Tsukasa had a punishment coming her way. They both knew the stakes coming in, and Claire could not afford to be magnanimous and appear weak.

"Okay, we're going to have to get the rest of those clothes off of you," Claire would say, before reaching down and grabbing onto Tsukasa's panties first, sliding them down her legs and then off, before pulling the rest of her tattered dress up and over her head, taking with it any bra Tsukasa might be wearing to leave her in the buff. Claire would fold the clothes together and toss them aside, just in case Tsukasa still wanted them, before reaching down, grabbing a big handful of whipped cream, and dropping it down on one of Tsukasa's breasts to cover it up! She would quickly add two more handfuls, to Tsukasa's other breast, and her crotch!

Kawaii Title Series Match #2 - Tea Party Gone Wrong Match - Page 7 QxKLrPK

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Title Series Match #2 - Tea Party Gone Wrong Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii Title Series Match #2 - Tea Party Gone Wrong Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:54 am

Tsukasa groaned to herself as she realized that there was still the punishment round to go through. As much as she wanted to struggle and resist, she remembered that back in their first match, Claire did not impede her in any way, shape, or form and to do some knowing that would leave a bad taste in her mouth. Laying on her back, Tsukasa's eyes widened when Claire swiftly took off her panties as she let out a yelp of shock. Moving up to her knees her hands instinctively covered her crotch, but Claire was already moving on to the next article of clothing that she had, her dress.

Tsukasa was forced to stop covering her crotch as the dress was pulled up and over her head and left her in her white bra, which was just quickly taken off of her as she was left sitting naked on her knees inside of the destroyed cake, covering herself up as her face was bright red with a small tear forming at the corner of her eye. Claire would quickly go back on the assault, covering her breast with whip cream as she let out a surprised cry, barely able to register what was happening next as her breasts and crotch were coated with whipping cream!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:15 am

Claire was quick and efficient with her humiliating punishment of Tsukasa. Not that she didn't want to savor the moment, but...well, no, she didn't really want to savor the moment. On some level, yes, she got a perverse thrill from seeing her bitter rival, the kawaii champion, humiliated like this, stripped first to just her bra, then to nothing, sitting naked and defeated in a pile of cake pieces. But on the other hand, Claire was no sadist, and she just didn't find human suffering very enjoyable. She almost wished she did.

When she noticed the gleam of a tear in Tsukasa's eye, Claire's hands paused for a moment, handfuls of cream still hovering just above Tsukasa's naughty places. She looked at Tsukasa's face for a moment, then huffed. "Don't cry. It just makes you look weak. I had to go through the same thing when you put me in that diaper," Claire said. She didn't know whether she was criticizing Tsukasa or trying to comfort her, but hopefully, if she spoke that way, Tsukasa would get a stiff upper lip and take this humiliation like a champion.

Claire first added three big handfuls of whipped cream to Tsukasa's body, one each on her tiny tits and the last on her crotch. Claire would then do the same thing a second time, making sure that there was plenty of the fluffy white dessert topping on top of Tsukasa. After that, she would look around for one last thing to complete the look.

And she found it. Claire would smirk a little as she picked up two cherries, then place one on each of Tsukasa's breasts—right where her nipples might be!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 am

Tsukasa quickly rubbed her eyes when Claire pointed out her crying. "I'm not crying!" Tsukasa proclaimed as she didn't want to appear weak to her rival even in defeat. She was right however when she was forced to endure the penalty round she remained steadfast and head strong, something she did not want Claire to have over her nor to be seen in such a pathetic state being a champion.

She then remained resolute as Claire continued with her work, placing more and more of the whipping cream on her body and shaping her up to look like a human dessert with the way her crotch and breasts were coated. Tsukasa's face was bright red looking down her body and seeing two mounts of whipping cream where her breasts were and it was made even more embarrassing when Claire placed two cherries on top of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:13 am

Claire rolled her eyes when Tsukasa insisted that she was not crying. It was such a transparent lie that Claire was simply dumbfounded that her rival even tried it. You really want to claim you weren't? What was that you just wiped out of your eye? And what was dribbling out of them ten seconds ago? There is video of this match, you know. We can go back to the tape and review it.

Claire could have gone off on Tsukasa like that, but, as the winner of this match, she decided to exercise maturity and restraint. She was in a position now wherein she could do just that. She didn't have to worry. She could rest easy until their next fight, because she was the winner.

Once she had covered Tsukasa's breasts and crotch with cream, and put a couple cherries on top to complete the kawaii champion's humiliating look, Claire would climb up and away from Tsukasa, snatching up the other kawaii's ruined dress and underwear. "I'll be taking these with me," Claire would say. "I'd ask you to get up and do a twirl for me...but I think I'll take it easy on you. See you around."

With that, Claire would head towards the garden gate, taking one last look back at the carnage they had wrought before slipping out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7