Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cooler Heads Prevail. But Not This One.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cooler Heads Prevail. But Not This One. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooler Heads Prevail. But Not This One.

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:00 am

Some of Cecilia's spit landed on on Chisato's face, but the green haired wrestler was too caught up in their brawl to even noticed as she attempted to continue flinging her fist into Cecilia's chest. However Cecilia was just intent as her to do the same as she quickly mounted Chisato. Letting out a frustrated grunt before letting out a more pained one as Cecilia began throwing bombs at her face, Chisato acted quickly to try and defend herself from teh vicious blows, bringing her arms over her face to block the blows.

She would not stay on the defensive for long as she would reach up to try and grab the shorter hair of Cecilia to try and roll the two of them over. If she was successful she would attempt to return the favor by throwing wild punches at Cecilia's face, using her grip on her hair for additional insurance that the blows would hit. Completely oblivious to the swarming officials that were entering the ring to try and break them up, Chisato would continue throwing her fist at Cecilia's face as now she had to fight off the officials who were attempting to pry her off of Cecilia.

Back to top Go down

Cooler Heads Prevail. But Not This One. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooler Heads Prevail. But Not This One.

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:33 am

Cecilia rained blow after blow down upon her green haired nemesis's pretty face, driving that fist down harder and harder with each punch. However it seemed that Chisato had a plan to change that, her hand gripped tightly onto Cecilia's long blond hair and pulled and yanked on it in a painful manner, which got the blond beauty to cringe as she was forced to roll over onto her back.

Chisato sat herself on top of the blond instead and started to send punch after punch down, after a few punches though Cecilia brought her hand up to grab at Chisato's, gripping tightly on that fist as she'd struggle against her rival, her other hand moving up to take a hold of that pony tail and yank on it hard....

Now the officials where there though and they started to grab and pull them apart, bringing them up to their feet before they'd start and pull the two beauties apart!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Raining down blow after blow, Chisato let out a audible grunt when her fist was seized by Cecilia as she squeezed on her opponent's blonde hair as the two ended up in a stalemate. However before either one of them could break the stalemate, the officials got their hands on both women and were starting to pull them apart. Chisato was intent on not letting this end so easily as she held on to Cecilia's hair even as she was pulled off of her rival, even throwing kicks at the Swede Queen with the new space between them.

"Let go!" she shouted at the officials as she tried to shake them off of her, she wasn't going to let Cecilia get away so easily after everything that has happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:45 am

Cecilia and Chisato were quite busy as they were being pulled a part, yanking and tearing at each other's hair as they sent kick after kick against each others...until finally the two beauties were pulled apart enough from where that was impossible. They were restrained by a good number of rather huge security guards and it seemed as if they weren't gonna go anywhere.

From time to time the blond beauty managed to over power a good two or three of them and push forward, but she was quickly captured yet again, whenever she tried. After few attempts she would calm down, shaking her head as she'd just remain still. " Hey...let me go. I'm done, I'm fine." She said to them in a rather calm tone, though it was quite clear it was laced with anger, still...she was let go soon enough and would straighten out into a normal standing position. " Fucking bitch.."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:20 am

The two hellcats continued to kick at each other, taking a bit of each other's hair as they were finally separated from each other by the officials. "Let go of me! Let go of me!" Chisato shouted at the officials as she tried to shake herself free but to no avail until she was forced to calm down. Still though there was nothing that could be done to stow her anger from just looking at the Swede Queen, but before she could do anything else she was distracted by a familiar annoying voice.

"Stop stop stop!" the voice of O.Van echoed on the speakers as the wily manager of Chisato rushed onto stage with a microphone. "Alrighty then, I knew that this was a bad idea to get you two within punching range of each other, but that's why we have contingency plans!" he exclaimed as he motioned towards off the side of the stage where there was a tarp covering something as ring hands pulled it off to reveal a pool of mud. "Management has foresee you two's uncontainable anger between the two of you and instead of simply forcing you two not to fight, have decided for you two tonight to compete, in a mud wrestling match! ...You can all thank me that was my idea." O.Van announced before making his way back as it left Chisato and Cecilia in the ring with the numerous officials.

Chisato's face nearly faulted, although she had a feeling that this were leading towards the mud match. Although she was happy in fighting Cecilia again, she couldn't help but have some form of reservation in fighting in mud.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:00 pm

When the new person stepped out from behind the curtains and started speaking the blond beauty simply turned to look on, at least until he made them aware of the mud filled pool....Cecilia would let out a long groan but as her attention turned towards Chisato she was met with the girl's disdainful face....yet it wasn't directed towards her, it was directed towards the mud match prospect. A wide grin would form on Cecilia's lips as she knew she didn't have as much of a problem with a mud match as Chisato and this might be the perfect chance to make the girl back down...or at least kick her ass once again!

" Oh come on, you get a match and look at that face. Now you're gonna whine about it. I knew you were nothing more than a loser." Cecilia let out as she glared at Chisato. " I mean look at your face, it says it all. You know you can't beat me, no matter what kind of match." Cecilia let out a she'd move to leave the ring, starting to head over towards the pool which she'd gesture to with her hand. " If you want a match, your next defeats await in this pool."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Very torn about the turn of events, Chisato enjoyed the part that she was going to get another match with Cecilia, but the problem was that it had to be in something as demeaning as mud wrestling match. Any possible match was another chance to beat it into the Swede bitch and get revenge over her for all the things that she's done, but she was questioning if it was worth losing her self dignity over. But then she heard Cecilia's taunting and then the choice was clear to her.

It was totally worth it with the chance to shut up Cecilia.

"What did you say!?" she shouted at Cecilia as she watched the blonde leave the ring and started to make her way towards the pool. When Cecilia gestured her to follow, Chisato took it as a challenge as she hastily got out of the ring and followed Cecilia up the ramp and too the pool. Cecilia was more comfortable than her competing in a mud match, which made Chisato's decision to accept the match all the more eager. Wrestling in what she had on now wasn't going to make the mud match easier as she made another quick decision. Grabbing at the bottom of her shirt, she quickly stripped it off, revealing her black bra as she tossed the shirt at Cecilia's face. "I'll make you eat those words, this time I'm going to leave you beaten and you'll have to be carried out from that pool of mud!" she shouted as she quickly began to undo her jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:40 pm

Cecilia looked on as Chisato started to move over towards her, looking quite furious as she seeemd to follow Cecilia towards the pool and placed herself right in front of Cecilia it seemed. The blond raised an eyebrow as she watched her green haired rival pull off her shirt and throw it right into the blond beauty's face...or well, close enough as Cecilia brought her hand up to catch it and toss it to the side before it hit her face. She watched Chisato start to undo her pants and looked as if she was ready to start the match.

" You never learn..." Cecilia let out with a sigh as she'd return Chisato's glare with a glare of her own, pulling off her own shirt and tossing it to the side to show off her amazing phyique and her large breasts, contained by a pitch black bra. " You'll make me eat my words huh ? We'll I'll make you eat mud." Cecilia let out as she would start to undo her own jeans.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2