Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 10 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:17 am

Hoshi breathed a sigh of relief when she got the rope break she was able to save her self a few more seconds to find out how to turn things around. she was about to take some breathes befor she was pulled to the center of the ring "ah shit shit shit!" Hoshi yelp like a helpless dog being dragged around. Panda almost has the match hoshi needed something anything to turn it around trying to kick at the white haired girl, it was then she realized she had no strength left to do anything she didnt even have the strength to move any part of her body.

"please...mo...move..." hoshi whispered to her self but nothing her body was to exhausted to do anything all she could do was lay there to be defeated by the much superior fighter. she was tearing up after everything she done every last tick she has used all for nothing, and soon panda was goign to win and hoshi would have to live with it.

She could see her past coming back all the times her father tortured her and humilated her just cause she failed at something. if her father ever found out she lost this match, she would hate to know what he would do to her he never cared how close things would be how hard things got all he did was push her.

Back to top Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 10 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:52 am

As Panda dragged Hoshi back to the center of the ring, she was paying attention to the expression on the Japanese girl's face. As Hoshi's body was drained of all its remaining energy, leaving her still and unmoving, it seemed that fear was starting to creep back into her expression, and tears were welling up in her eyes once more. She murmured something to herself that Panda could not hear. But the whole display made Panda concerned for her opponent. Something was very wrong, and she could not bear to cause some sort of mental break in her opponent without extending an offer of aid.

"Hoshi." Panda sat up straight on her knees, one non-gnawed sock remaining on her body, her whole lithe figure on display as the crowd got quiet, trying to listen in on what Panda was saying to her opponent. Unfortunately for them, they were too far away, and some among them continued to cheer or chatter as Panda spoke. The only one who heard her words was Hoshi. "I am worried about you. If this match is going to cause you any problems, please tell me. If there's anything I can do to help you, please allow me to do so. I'm going to finish this match now, but, please, let me help you."

Having said that, and having given Hoshi a long, compassionate look to demonstrate her sincerity, Panda would lean down and bite down onto that stocking again, jerking her head backward hard to try to tear it from her opponent's leg and finish the fight with a win!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Hoshi closed her eyes as Panda pulled her to the center. She knew it was a hard fought match but Hoshi couldn't help think that Panda didn't go all out on her. fighting back tears Hoshi couldn't think about anyhing other then what has been done to her and feared that what if her father was watching and saw her lose. what if he came looking for hoshi sure she lost befor but she got a phone call warning her not to lose again after a day or two.

when the Chinese girl said her name Hoshi tried to look at her her face was puffy. Hearing her words Hoshi was confused, was panda really sincere and was worry for her or was she just playing with her head. soon Panda went back to gnawing her Sock and after like a second it cam off, the ref signal the bell ending the match as Hoshi just lay there curling into a fetal position, she lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:38 am

Hoshi was obviously having a hard time with what was about to happen. She had gone above and beyond anyone's expectations for how she would perform in this fight, except, perhaps, for her own. She had proven people wrong for thinking so little of her, including Panda, and Panda respected that. And now, Panda wanted to help Hoshi, before this loss spiralled into something cataclysmic for the Japanese girl. Panda didn't know what was wrong, but the puffy, tearful look on Hoshi's face told her for sure that something was amiss.

"You did a good job," Panda would insist, as she bent down and opened her mouth, preparing to bite onto that stocking, give it one last firm tug, and pull it all the way off of the darker-haired wrestler. Panda bit down on the fabric, and tore it in two in one quick tug. Just like that, it was done. Panda sat up and let the stocking drop from her mouth as the bell rang. She did not stand up right away, but would keep herself on her knees for a moment as she would lean over to Hoshi. "You did a good job," she repeated. "Please, find me backstage sometime. Or call me. I really...want to help."

Panda stood up and waved to the crowd, receiving their loud applause in recognition of her victory. After a few seconds, she would make a gesture with both arms towards Hoshi, and, after a very brief pause, the crowd would get what she was asking for and would applaud for her opponent, too. Panda would smile down on Hoshi, trying to make the girl feel as comfortable and appreciated as she could.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Hoshi breathed slowly ready to accept her lost tears were still streaming down her face. She watched as Panda prepared to rip off her sock saying how she did a good job. Hoshi had never been praised for doing her best only when she came out on top, She didn't know what to say infact she didn't know if Panda really meant it. "D....d...do you .....you.... mean ..it ?" Hoshi asked as she tried to talk but her crying made it abit hard for her to do so.

After she said that she saw Panda start to pull her sock and only after one pull did it came off. The bell rang and Hoshi lost, after wards Hoshi listen to Panda befor she went into a fatale position putting her arms around her legs that tucked into her body and she tried to tuck her head in so she looked like the armadilo. Glancing up at Panda Hoshi wanted to say something but kept it to her self maybe she will find Panda and talk to her about her past.

What happened then came to a complete shock to Hoshi as Panda had the crowd clapped for her as well something Hoshi would never had done for any one. After a few seconds when Panda left Hoshi would get up to leave for backstage so she can get change and get home befor anything bad would happen ot her which she thought will happen at some point...

Winner: Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10