Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by dragonswill Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:50 am

while her kick was flying towards the Sunflower pantie wearing girl Hoshi figured out her next move. Unfortunately panda manage to block the kick and ever blocked her foot as well. " tch." hoshi was annoyed that she wouldn't able to get a decent hit in at this girl, seeing the sunflower clad panties sticking up as she fell chest first into the canvas, The rose pantie girl would try to aim a kick at Panda's ass befor she would roll away otherwise she would miss her kick.

Knowing that Hoshi couldn't let Panda recover not after she dealt more damage to the girl Hoshi would give chase to Panda not letting her get a second to recover. "Come back her Panda I want to 'play' some more!" Hoshi yelled saying play when she just want to kick Panda while shes still down.

Back to top Go down

Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Panties posing strip match (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:58 am

As Panda rolled, she felt Hoshi's foot connect with her firm butt, her toes smacking into the sunflower proudly displayed on the Chinese martial artist's rear end and causing Panda to roll more wildly and uncontrollably across the canvas. The Chinese girl skidded across the somewhat rough surface, lucky that she wasn't rolling quite fast enough to skin her elbow or something. As it was, she was hurt enough already, and embarrassed by the fact that she had literally had her butt kicked.

She did finally roll to a stop, and get up onto one knee. In her kneeling position, however, she was at perhaps her most vulnerable. She realized this when she saw Hoshi charging towards her, ready to do more damage. Panda would not let the Japanese girl do that. Panda would fall back, landing on her back, almost as if she was surrendering. But she wasn't. She would begin to move as soon as Hoshi came close enough, spinning her body, trying to sweep her leg around and take Hoshi's legs out from under her!

With any luck, Hoshi would come crashing down onto her butt on the canvas at about the same time Panda spun up into a crouching position.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Giggling as her foot connected to Panda's sunflower butt, Hoshi started to give chase after the girl. Knowing that she still had to inflict some more damage to Panda just to be safe, "Did you like getting your butt kick?" Hoshi asked with a smirk walking closer to the martial artist. See the girl on her knees again but then panda just fell onto her back which surprised Hoshi. What is she planning. Hoshi thought as she took a step closer and was about to stomp on Panda.

However as she lifted her leg up Panda would sweep Hoshi's other leg and caused her to fall on her rose butt. "Ouch..." Hoshi said but would try to scoot away from Panda, Knowing that if she didn't get away fast it would be bad for the wannabe girl. She tried to get away fast that she was ignoring the pain on her ass from that fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:35 am

Panda blushed slightly as Hoshi taunted her about how she had literally gotten her ass kicked. Hoshi's foot had been able to do quite a number on the Chinese martial artist, smacking into the sunflower covering her booty and sending her tumbling across the ring. But, thankfully, Panda was a better strategist than Hoshi was—and, when it came down to it, she was going to prove to be stronger, too!

"Ha!" Panda would yell, exhaling through her mouth as she would swing her leg around and sweep Hoshi right off her feet. The Japanese girl fell down on her butt, the rose on the back of her panties getting smashed between her cute, firm butt cheeks and the canvas ring surface. "Heh...looks like your rose is going to start wilting!" Panda would observe, as Hoshi started scooting away from her on her butt. Unfortunately for the darker-haired girl, scooting on her butt was not a good idea right now. It put Panda in an excellent position.

"Let's start with...this!" Panda would say, as she would lunge forward on all fours, closing the gap between Hoshi and herself quickly. She would open her mouth and grab onto Hoshi's rose-covered sock with her teeth, yanking her head back and forth like a dog to try to tear the sock and make it easier to pull off!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:37 am

Growling softly when Panda taunt her, but she knew she couldn't let that get to her or it'll cause mistakes and she didn't want that. The wannabe was thinking of a way to get away but all Hoshi was doing was scooting her ass over the ring looking like a complete idiot. she needed a way to beat this sunflower clad girl or she could be a laughing stock and no one will think of her as the best. The mere thought of it made Hoshi grit her teeth she didn't want anyone to think that not one bit.

" Little bitch..." Hoshi said through her teeth, when Panda lunged at her, Hoshi tried kicking the girl away but missed the martial artist so her sock was seized. " Let go of my sock!" Hoshi said and would clamp her legs around Panda head attempting to lock in a prompt head scissors. Hopefully the head scissor would would surprise Panda enough for her to stop attempting to rip Hosh's sock and lock in the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 am

Hoshi did make an effort to stop Panda from latching onto her sock, but Hoshi failed. The Chinese girl managed to clamp her teeth down on Hoshi's rose-covered thighhigh sock, and grinned as she began to tug on the sock with her teeth, stretching it out and hopefully beginning to tear it. Hoshi reacted quickly, sliding her eggs around Panda's head and clamping down on it, locking the martial artist into a headscissors!

"Guh!" Panda would gasp, as she wiggled her whole body, using her powerful, toned legs to kick and thrash and try to drag herself backwards. She would try to rise up onto her knees, hoping that she could invert Hoshi, putting the Japanese girl's head and shoulders on the canvas and her legs, still locked around Panda's head, up high, using gravity against her to try to loosen the headscissors.

If she could get into that position, Panda would then lift her arms and deliver a couple of hard chops, one to each leg, as she tried to force Hoshi to let her get away. "Let...go!" she would insist loudly as she chopped.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:20 am

Panda was caught in Hoshi's legs that made the wannabie smile, Squeezing the martial artist's head Hoshi didn't want to let this chance go by as she knew it could help in the long run. "Not yet but if you say please i might." Hoshi giggled while she moved her legs back and forth to weaken her foe down abit more, as she moved her legs she felt her self being lifted up as Panda used her well toned legs to get on her knees. " shit parties over i guess." hoshi said letting go of Panda's head but not befor panda got the chance to chop Her poor legs.

"ow!" hoshi yelp as she rolled away from Panda after those fierce chops her legs just took. After getting a bit of distance Hoshi would rub her legs that were stinging in slight pain "ah..dam.." Hoshi looked at Panda not want to get caught off guard by the clever girl. dam it think Hoshi what is this girl's weakness i know i hit her in the leg abit but that's not enough ughhh this is going to be a hard fight.Hoshi was thinking to herself as she analyzed Panda to see where she could attack .

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:56 am

Hoshi was trying to talk trash, but Panda was a combat expert, trained ever since she was very small, and psychologically she was very secure and very balanced. She was frustrated right now, but she was not flustered, and she was not going to snap at Hoshi or start making irrational decisions just because the Japanese rose-wearing girl said some nasty things to her. Even caught between Hoshi's legs, Panda would manage to smirk, and keep herself looking confident as she propped herself up and started chopping away at her foe's legs.

It only took a few chops to Hoshi's legs to force her to let go of Panda's head. Obviously, she did not want to risk taking any significant damage to her limbs, seeing as how Panda's arms were virtually deadly weapons. She scooted backwards on her butt again, and Panda was not able to keep the rosey sock in her mouth to try to peel or rip it off of her opponent. Still, as she got back up onto her hands and knees, she felt as though she still had the advantage. She would then rise up onto her feet, shaking out her limbs to get them loosened up again.

"Nice try!" she would say, before she would rush forward and then swing around, aiming a kick for Hoshi's head, as if trying to knock it off her shoulders. At least, she hoped, it would daze the girl for long enough that she could be stripped.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:03 am

Even after those few chops to her legs Hoshi could already feel her legs hurting, just goes to show that Panda was someone not to underestimate. "You call those chops ha a baby hits way harder then you do maybe you should get your money back on that 30 minute video on how to fight." Hoshi said thinking that might get Panda angry enough for her to make mistakes as she thought every martial artist should be proud of their skills after so much training.

After rubbing her legs Hoshi got up on to her feet again, after a few seconds she saw Panda running right at her. "No you don't." Hoshi ran towards Panda in an attempt to tackle Panda onto the canvas hopefully befor the experience fighter manage to kick Hoshi's head. She knew it was risky to go charging in but she can't be on the defensive all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:09 am

Panda would scoff and roll her eyes as Hoshi tried to tell her that the chops that she had delivered to those spindly legs had been weak. Panda knew better, the audience knew better, and Hoshi really should have known better, too! The girl just loved to talk, it seemed, and would keep talking until Panda shut her up. "I hope you're ready to lose a few more of those rose petals! They just can't compete with my sunflowers!" she would say, before rushing forward and swinging a leg upwards, trying to deliver a roundhouse kick to Hoshi's face.

Hoshi, wily as she was, managed to dodge the kick, ducking underneath Panda's leg just as the Chinese girl swung it upwards, utilizing a very unprofessional sort of move to confound the martial artist's more polished tactics. She did not expect Hoshi to be able to duck underneath her like that, moving so quickly. Now, unfortunately, Hoshi was free to tackle Panda, taking the Chinese girl's remaining leg out from under her. Panda yelped in surprise as she was tackled to the canvas, slamming into it back first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next