Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) Empty Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete)

Post by Kelsea Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Cage match.
Conditions for victory: pin, submission or KO

The screen goes black and some heroic music plays in the background... The image of Princess Nocturnal appears standing out in the open with her cape blowing in the wind as she stare off into the distance with her hands on her hips.

The screen cuts away and a close up shot of Princess Nocturnal appears...

"Hello to all innocent and loyal fans of AFW...
As you may recall, I lost my previous match against a certain treacherous villain by the name of Marie Belladonna... I'm sure she remembers that, what she may glaze over however is the fact that her little partner in crime Mimete came in to put her hands where it was not wanted in the situation...

I should have expected such an unhanded low move from two such preposterous posing princesses... In fact I did, and before the match I specifically requested she stay out of matters that did not concern her...." Princess Nocturnal looked angry and a little red in the cheeks, all riled up... She flicked her few purple strands of hair out of her face...

"Hmph... well it is no matter, I will deal with Marie in due time and sure that judgment is cast upon her... But for now, Mimete... I am challenging you to a match right here in AFW later on tonight... You need not answer the challenge as I heard quite enough of your voice the last time I encountered you... Merely come out to the ring in 2 hours where I have arranged a match slot.

And oh yes... So that you're little companion does not intervene in our matters, I have set it up to be a cage match... I would of course simply ask her not to interfere but recent events tells me that the two of you know nothing of sport womanship and fair play!

2 hours Mimete... And face judgment for your villainous crimes!"

--------------------------------------------

2 hours later...

The cage was being set up around the ring, Princess Nocturnal had come down the rampway slightly early and now stood in the middle of the ring with her fist firmly planted on her hips and chest puffed out in a comical pompous kind of posture. She had a determined but confident look on her face, she also seemed angry... but angry in a cute way, perhaps. Both Mimete and Marie had rubbed her up the wrong way, but she this time it would be a FAIR one on one match with the cage preventing Marie from getting in.

Search Tag:

Last edited by Kelsea on Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) ELZuoMvPrincess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) OG5hnuaPrincess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) Cg3CzYmPrincess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:17 am

Mimete did finally appear but she did not seem dressed to compete. She was wearing a red dress that came down to mid thigh, sported a frilly purple scraf and carried a small poodle in one arm. She also wore sunglasses.

She stood on the stage giving Nocturnal a smirk and then reached her hand out to the right as fi arroagntly expecgting a mike to be put in her hand. An official rushed over and did just that.

Mimete daintily lowered her shades to regard Nocturnal.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor little Princess Nocturnal. You lost to my friend Marie, therefore you msut cast these misguided aspersions about how you loss. You must really learn to grow up my dear and take your loss with grace. You said I interfered with the match?"

Mimete put a hand to her chest and gave a look of mock shock.

"I am appalled at these accusations, dear. How can you make up such appalling lies?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:30 am

"Silence you cur!!" she growled, getting a little red in the cheeks.

"I do not wish to hear your falsified palaver... Now, take to the ring with me so I may serve the justice that is fully deserved! Or do you fear that you are nothing without your companion to back you up?"

Spotlight
characters:
Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) ELZuoMvPrincess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) OG5hnuaPrincess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) Cg3CzYmPrincess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:34 am

MImete smirked. She then handed the dog voer to the official but headed down to the ring with the mike.

She stepped in there kind of bravely and then took off her shades folding them into a chest pocket in her dress. She was now ten feet from Nocturnal.

"Are you challenging me to a fight?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:45 am

"Don't play coy... I have already articulated that I have arranged for a cage match..." Princes Nocturnal took a step forwards, her fist still curtly at her hips

"It will be me versus you, and only you... So the better and rightful woman will lord victorious over the defeated and wrongs from the previous match against Marie maybe be half placed right... After I am done with you, I will move onto your dastardly double act Marie Belladonna... She will suffer the same fate you are about to..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:48 am

Mimete smirked at Nocturnal almost dangerously. She divested herself of the scarf, threw away the mike, then worked her red dress down and kicked it back behind her revealing black leotard underneath. She stretched a few.

"Well then, anytime you are ready."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:00 am

Princess Nocturnal made a hmph noise, but was satisfied that Mimete was calling an end to her teasing banter, also satisfied with the fact that she had accepted her terms... The ref locked the cage down around the ring so that the outside area was engulfed so that the action could spill to the floor just outside the ring.

The bell rang and Princess Nocturnal took a deep breath before bring her arms up into a ready position... Now that she had Mimete right where she wanted her, she had to calm herself... It would be embarrassing to lose now that it was just the two of them, but Mimete's arrogant display had gotten to Princess Nocturnal all over again...

The Perpetual Knight bared her teeth a little and took a couple of quick steps forwards, trying to fiercely lock up with her hands on Mimete's shoulders and neck

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:28 am

Mimete allowed Nocturnal to lock up witb her and seemed to let herself get pushed back to the corner. If the referee called for the break, Mimete put ehr arms up defensively at first before going for an eye jab.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 am

Nocturnal made the break as it was called for, and got a thumb in her eye for her troubles.. "Ah!!" the Perpetual Knight let out as she stumbled back a couple of steps, hand covering her face after Mimete's dirty tactic...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Mimete would immediately make a grab for Nocturnal from behind going for a double handful of hair and pulling back sharply to try and make her fall on her back.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete) Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs Mimete (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next