Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunion for Two

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Reunion for Two - Page 13 Empty Re: Reunion for Two

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:53 am

Azami gasped as Natasha went for another kiss, and did little to try repelling the girl's tongue until her fellow blue haired girl decided to push her away. She's getting turned on again, almost feeling a little pouty that Natasha broke the kiss. When the girl suggested that they play a game, however, her eyes brightened up.

"Oh? You sure about that?" she teased a bit. "Wouldn't it be funny to get dominated in your own house, hmm?" a mischievous grin flashed on her previously rather meek face. "But you know I won't say no to such an interesting offer, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:57 am

To be honest Natasha had felt a bit nrvous over what Azami's answer might be, worried she might be pushing her friend a bit too quickly after so long apart, but thankfully it seemed her friend was just as she remembered her. "Thats if you can manage it Azami." She replied with a playful smirk, sticking out her tongue at the woman before slowly making her way back towards her. "Well now...what would you like to do to me hime-chan?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:08 am

"Hmmph, I already did it once a while back. I should be able to do so again," Azami scoffed playfully a Natasha's comment.

She gave the question a bit of thought. There's surely a lot of things she could do to Natasha when she win their little game. Ultimately, Azami decided to keep her friend guessing. It's more fun that way.

"Hmmm... that's... for me to know and for you to find out~" she teased, sticking her tongue briefly.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:20 am

"I seem to recall you cumming quite hard yourself Azami-chan." Natasha replied with a laugh, her eyes turning inquisitive afterward though as she found herself wondering just which of them had made the other cum the most? It would be easy if she was considering just a single match, but Natasha was thinking in broader terms. She brought up her hands and began to tick off one finger at a time, feeling like being a little theatrical, before giving up on that entirely. "You know...I wonder which one of us has made the other cum the most? I think its me." She said that last part quickly and with a devious smirk, teasing her friend to see how she might react.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 am

Natasha seemed to count something, which she revealed to Azami shortly as she asked about who between them had made the other cum the most. She seemed a little startled, never really counting things like that, her eyes rolled as if she tried to recall her memories. In the end, Azami just shrugged.

"It could be true," she said. "I think it doesn't matter, though," a naughty smile appeared on the match. "All I know is that no one between us left unsatisfied in all our encounters..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:19 am

Natasha would have been disappointed her attempt at riling her rival for the evening up had failed if it had been anyone except Azami, but that was just the kind of person the woman was and Natasha loved her for it. "No truer words have ever been spoken." She replied, giggling at the woman's typically sweet answer before stepping right up to Azami with her hands rising up to rest upon her friend's deliciously large chest.

"Now lets see who bursts first." With that said Natasha suddenly pressed herself firmly against Azami, mashing their tits together while her hands slid around and then down the woman's backside to squeeze at her buttocks. Natasha pulled Azami in as close as was physically possible, grinding her sex into hers, and yet kept her lips an inch away from Azami's with a smile on her lips.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:45 pm

"Oohh..." Azami moaned as Natasha pulled her closer, mashing their breasts together while also grinding their sexes against each other. "Y-yeah, l-lets..."

She mimicked the action of her fellow blue haired girl, squeezing the butt cheeks of Natasha while bucking her lower half as well to bump her womanhood occasionally against the host's. There was a huge temptation to kiss Natasha passionately there as the girl kept lips inches away from hers, but Azami decided that she'd try to tease Natasha as well by not kissing the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:25 am

"So, come here often?" Natasha said teasing her good friend, giggling in between the quick moans escaping from between her lips, trying to sound as casual as possible despite the highly erotic situation they were now in. The heat of the hot spring was only partly responsible for the red hue to her face and chest, Natasha's body flush with heat as she ground her body nice and slow against Azami's to begin their little contest.

One of her hands resting upon the woman's firm rear slid up and around the woman's body, taking a loving grip on one of her ample mounds. "I almost forgot just how big you were in this area."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:39 am

Despite knowing that she's supposed to try besting Natasha, Azami found out that the pleasure she's receiving from her fellow blue haired girl was increasingly overwhelming her mind. She moaned and arched herself a bit as Natasha seized one of her breasts, and the continuous grinding was definitely weakening her attempt to make her friend burst first. She was losing ground here, but it felt too good to resist!

"Oohh... S-speak for yourself..." Azami replied, her own hand would cup Natasha's breast in response so she could massage it a bit. "M-mine's better, though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:02 am

"You don't even believe that." Natasha said jokingly, sticking her tongue out at Azami before a sudden wave of pleasure washed over her and with it came a loud moan from the Frenchwoman. She gave the woman's breast another squeeze but the real contest was going on down below as their pussies ground together, the water only lessening the friction between them slightly, helping the two already turned woman last longer than they would otherwise.

"If you really do think that though...perhaps we should test that?" As she spoke Natasha would release Azami's breast, though not before giving her nipple a hard pinch and a twist. "Your tits against mine, lets see who breaks away first." She then thrust her chest forward, more firmly pressing their tits together before swinging her mounds left and right, slapping them together with a wet smack each time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next