Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pent-up Agression

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pent-up Agression - Page 2 Empty Re: Pent-up Agression

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Lifting the weights was troublesome, but she could do it, that was until Cecilia got involved and started pressing down. To start with it was not too bad. She was able to push against the blonde beauty and push upwards and finish a rep. However it got harder after that, with the towards pressure having quite an impact, even if Cecilia wasn't pressing down hard. On her second lift, Ayaka struggled, her arms and the bar shaking as they had reached an impasse; The pressure from the weight, plus the pressure of Cecilia was now equal to the strength that Ayaka was exerting upwards. The only good thing for Ayaka, was that the handlebars were above the latches. At least Ayaka could put the weights down without help.

"Oh, you are going to regret doing this!" Ayaka gritted through her teeth as she continue to apply upwards pressure to lift the weights again. She was slowly lifting the weights up now. Even though it was costing her an awful lot of energy to do so. "Might just have to drop a weight on your stomach while you are lifting next time....grrr..... or maybe even bounce on you backstage with a baseball bat."
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:28 am

It wasn't all that long before Ayaka's strength gave out and she wasn't able to keep the weight up, Cecilia didn't even have to add all that much pressure down on the weight before she couldn't hold up the handlebar, Cecilia looked down as she heard the girl let out those words and the blond would only chuckle down at her. " You were so cocky I thought I'd actually but that attitude to the test. Looks like you aren't as good as you said you were." Cecilia let out as she'd then heard Ayaka's little threat.

The Swede would press down harder upon the handle bar down now as she attempted to force it down so far that Ayaka wouldn't have it easy pushing it up again, practically trying to get it all the way down towards the girl's chest. " Oh yeah ? I dare you to try it, I'd snap the shit out of you, bitch." Cecilia let out as she'd glare down at Ayaka, a grin forming on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:11 am

It was no secret that Ayaka liked to poke buttons and see what happened. But she wasn't expecting that at all. She would groan as Cecilia pressed down more and more, the handlebar sinking lower and lower as it got closer to Ayaka's chest. She had expected Cecilia to react that harshly so fast. Before long, Ayaka was fighting to just stop the handlebar from pressing against her chest, handlebar heavily and violently shaking from the pressure.

"Lifting weights doesn't prove anything!" She would groan after she spoke. It seemed like the pressure wasn't going away anytime soon. Most average girls in this situation would sue to make peace, Afterall, Cecilia could do some serious damage from up there, could even take her out of fighting altogether if she was hard enough. Ayaka was the sort of girl who dismissed that threat though. She wasn't scared. She never was. Always far too headstrong for her own good. "Well why don't you go climb on those weights and I will go do it to you then"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Cecilia would soon remove her finger from the purple haired girl's weight and instead take a full grip on it with one hand, a sharp pull and she'd attempt and yank the weight from Ayaka's hands and move it up onto the hinges with ease. After which the blond beauty would step up to the side of the weight bench and place her hands on her hips. " I'm not really gonna take any of that cocky attitude from a newbie loser who thinks she's tough. So what exactly do you want to start here ?" Cecilia let out as she'd wait for Ayaka to move up from the bench and get up to her feet, attempting to stand firm and tall in front of the smaller girl.

" I'm warning you though...I don't go easy on bitches who annoy me. So be careful on how much you put your foot in your mouth." Cecilia let out with a harsh tone as she glared upon the green haired girl, she decided that since this girl was going to be that much of a bitch...well, the blond beauty just wasn't gonna take any of that attitude.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Ayaka was glad when Cecilia relived her and took the weight off her. She tried to ignore that it only took Cecilia a single arm to do it, but it wasn't that hard to ignore. Listening to what she had to say, Ayaka would sit up on the bench, looking upwards at Cecilia as she spoke. "And I don't take a bitchy attitude from washed out women who have past their prime" She retorted as she climbed up onto her feet, still having to look up slightly at her.

"Awhh, are you annoyed? Is that all it takes to make the old woman angry? I don't put my foot in my mouth, simply because there isn't a threat. This isn't dangerous, this is just pest control" It was quiet weird using the word 'old' when the age gap between them was only a few years. With that, Ayaka would step forward, closing the gap between them entirely, their bodies now touching. "The problem is, there is so many ways to destroy and end your career. I could just beat you now, could do it in a pit, could do it anywhere and anyway. I am a nice person though. I will let you decide on that one" Ayaka would smirk and she copied Cecilia and put her own hands on her hips.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:03 am

With Ayaka now having moved up towards her feet, standing right in front of the taller and more muscular...and bustier Cecilia. The purple haired girl yet again began to run her mouth off as she of course tried to stand tall and confident in front of the towering blond beauty. Cecilia however, would simply stand in front of Ayaka as the girl used her cocky attitude to try and sound tough.

The blond beauty soon though was of course asked to respond, after Ayaka had mimicked her pose and pressed herself up against the blond beauty. Cecilia'd sigh out in annoyance before she'd roll her eyes. " I don't really have time to deal with someone like you...so here and now is fine. " Cecilia let out as she'd attempt to push Ayaka with her breasts, giving the purple haired girl a hard body shove to try and get Ayaka to stumble back over the weight bench and fall down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Cecilia's height might of been a problem. It did seem that in realty, there was quite height difference. While it wasn't a catastrophe. It was still bad. Ayaka would listen to the words that Cecilia spoke, sure she was a bust person, but to turn down a request like that? Foolish. Instead, Cecilia decided for the here and now approach, which suited Ayaka just fine. Except she wasn't exactly prepared for the shove. The force sent her a couple of steps back, sadly Ayaka didn't have a couple of steps, so instead ended up falling backwards over the weights bench, crashing into the ground, legs draped over the bench

"That suits me perfectly fine. Just means I get to beat the shit outta you now rather than later" It was rather a cocky statement considering that she was on the floor, but Ayaka had been through a lot worse. She wouldn't let Cecilia get away unharmed however. She would lift her right leg up and send it hurtling towards Cecilia's stomach, hoping to at the very least stagger her backwards and get her into a weight bench too.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:32 am

Cecilia couldn't help but let out a light laughing chuckle at the sight of Ayaka tumbling down over the bench and down onto the floor, with her legs draped over the bench in such a manner. She looked rather foolish at the moment and Cecilia couldn't help but enjoy the slight bit of humiliation she had bequeathed upon the cocky purple haired girl. She would make sure to teach her more than just a lesson in respect but also humility. As such when Ayaka let out that cocky statement the blond was just about to reach down to grab Ayaka.

Before the blond beauty could do so Ayaka leg shot up and hit her right on the Swede's rock hard abs. " Uhh.." Cecilia groaned out as she was forced to stagger back two steps and shield her stomach for a second. She'd throw on a half-grin on her face before attempting to raise her arms and ready for Ayaka to get up. " We'll see who beats the shit out of who, newbie!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:47 pm

It felt good to get Cecilia back. She knew that she would have to fight a lot harder than that. But at least she had managed to score a hit. Climbing back upto her feet. Ayaka would raise her own arms, keeping herself alert incase Cecilia tried something funny. She had to be careful. Cecilia was taller and more muscular, so there was nothing stopping her from just steam rolling in. Ayaka intended however to attack next, not giving Cecilia a chance if she could help it. Ayaka would throw her right foot up into a kicking motion, hoping to hit the back of Cecilia's right knee. If it worked, she hoped it would force her on one knee. If it did, Ayaka would thrust forward, trying to smash her other legs knee into Cecilia's jaw.

"Take that you arrogant Bitch!" She spat out a she attacked.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Cecilia watched as Ayaka came up towards her, the purple haired girl having moved up towards her feet already and was now looking as if she was ready to go, the blond beauty decided to move in closer as well. However, as she did the mighty blond soon felt a sharp kick right into the back of her knee, which forced the blond beauty down onto one knee. " Tch..." she winced out through her teeth as she was taken down a peg, her arms quickly moved up to guard her head as she felt like she knew what was coming...

Which wasn't too hard to tell as Ayaka's knee soon smacked right into her arms, causing quite a deal of hurt against Cecilia's powerful arms as the blond was soon taken back down by the swift knee, landing on her back with a grunt as she glared up at Ayaka's frame.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next