Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just one more bad decision...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just one more bad decision... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just one more bad decision...

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:18 am

If Neske had anything on her side, it was a biting tongue, and if this bitch was going to beat her up yet again, she was at least going to make her work for it. "Yeah," she grunted, her voice already strained under Emily's weight, "well, I thought you'd wanna look cool for once." Despite her predicament, or perhaps because of it, Neske couldn't help but show a sly smirk at her own wit. Sure, it would probably get her into more trouble, but she'd use whatever weapons she had at this point.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:40 am

Emily honestly couldn't believe it. Even as beaten up as she was, the bitch was still talking smack like this.

"Honestly, shit like this is why beating the shit out of you isn't even fun," Emily remarked, "But I might as well get it done sooner rather than later."

"Though," the redhead continued, "I think I'll show you something you didn't see in that debut."

With that, she'd grab Neske's legs and try to start weaving them amongst her own, intending to lock in a Figure Four.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:50 am

Neske's legs had taken some of the harshest beating from her match, and even after being released from the hospital walking left her sore. They were stretched, bashed, and generally withered down until it felt like they would snap. So starting there was, of course, a characteristically harsh move on Emily's part.

The pain shot up immediately through Neske's thighs, and she found herself with one hand in her hair and the other arm lifting her partway off the ground as she clenched her jaw, unwilling to give Emily the satisfaction of an open scream. "It's... it's not as good for you as it is for me, huh?" she continued to tease, her voice pained as she groaned through clenched teeth. "That's funny... I could swear I feel you getting a little wet down there."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:02 am

...Well, looks like this isn't working.

Frowning at the apparent lack of screaming, Emily released the Figure Four a bit sooner than otherwise intended. Lifting up one leg and trying to slam it down on Neske's stomach, Emily would sit up, bringing one of the other girl's legs with her.

If she succeeded, Emily would take the leg and start trying to lock in a Triangle Leglock, intending to finish the hold with the requisite headlock and strain Neske's legs in ways they hadn't been strained before

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:26 am

Neske took in a breath of relief as the hold on her sore legs was released, which was promptly forced out of her body with a harsh grunt as a leg came slamming down into her stomach. Groaning dizzily, she had little strength to resist as her head was lifted up towards Emily's... before being brought down under her arm, white-hot pain making it's way through most of her body. For a few moments Neske resisted... but it was too much, and soon her grunts became loud moans, which were starting to border on screams. She fought back with all her will, pushing against Emily with her arms and trying to suppress any complete screaming, but each moment made it more difficult and it felt like her whole body would explode. Soon, an embarrassed blush ran across her face following the reflexive tears that streaked down her cheeks, her body giving in before her spirit was ready to.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:21 am

Emily simply yanked harder on the hold as Neske tried pushing back, not budging to any appreciable degree. After a while, Emily released the hold and stood up, attempt to drag Neske to her feet by her hair. If she could manage this, she'd try to bring Neske's head against a nearby wall, not letting go of the bitch's hair as she did so.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:54 am

The harder Emily pulled, the closer Neske came to screaming audibly, but she was nothing if not stubborn, and she didn't want to give her tormentor the satisfaction. After some time, her diligence paid off, as she was released, gasping for relief as she vainly massaged her beaten thighs. The respite was short-lived, however, as a hand in her hair brought her up on wobbly legs and slammed her skull into the brick wall.

"Gah!" she cried out miserably as her ears rung with the pain of the impact. The painful grip on her hair was the only thing keeping Neske on her feet as she dizzily groaned, her vision starting to grow fuzzy. In retrospect, screaming earlier might have gotten Neske some help, but now her attention was too consumed with simply staying upright.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:28 am

Emily took a moment to wonder if she might have gone a bit too early with the head smash. After all, she wanted Neske to feel what was coming next.

Ah well, too late to go back now.

Shrugging, Emily would quickly try to lock in an Abdominal stretch, pulling on the dutch girl as hard as she could manage, intent on getting a scream from her.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:44 am

Nesk shook her head with her hair still in Emily's grasp in a desperate hope to get some awareness of her surroundings. For once, her attempt worked, too... just to find her open stomach wrapped over Emily's knee, with the redhead's hands draped over her shoulders. Before she could give any sort of response, she found herself harshly bent sideways, one set of ribs squashing deep into her abdomen while the other side was stretched to the brink. Neske wrapped both hands over her assailant's arms, moaning loudly as she tried to break free, an occasional squeal leaving her lips. After some time, she took things into her own hands, leaning her head over as close to Emily's arm as she could and chomping down in hopes of breaking the hold.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Emily felt things were going well so far, all things considered. Really, beating the shit out of Neske was becoming more of a chore than anything else, but it was at least more fun than doing the laundry.

Just then, Emily felt Neske's teeth sink into her arm, the sudden stab of pain tearing a scream from the redhead as she pounded on Neske's gut with her free arm, trying to get the bitch to let go.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next