Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shego Vs Aline Siprienne,"Big Mama"

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shego Vs Aline Siprienne,"Big Mama" - Page 2 Empty Re: Shego Vs Aline Siprienne,"Big Mama"

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Shego groned with each slam into the corner shego found her self trapped and there was only one way to try get out shego slowy wrap her self into back mama moveing her tongue down her brest pulling her top down biteing big mama nipple to try force her to change her plan but also for some playful fun

Back to top Go down

Shego Vs Aline Siprienne,"Big Mama" - Page 2 Empty Re: Shego Vs Aline Siprienne,"Big Mama"

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Aline is really busy now, she try to crush her opponent totally now. The milf has a lot of fun to crush her lovely opponent on the turnbuckle and feel their curves bumping against each other. But soon she realize that shego does not give up, and she prepare her revenge

"hey... what are you doing girl ??? Uuuuhhhh... "

Aline close her eyes and try to suffer quietly. Shego start to bite her nipple and the sharp pain hit her body. Aline wince in pain, she try to keep shego trapped but.
"ughh..."
the pain cause her hold to be weaker.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Shego smiled as big mama getting weaker shego moved her foot behind big mama leg as the milf steps back tripping them both. "Oh don't worry about it I'm only just starting " shego grind mounting the milf grabbing her top making sure she pulled mama breast out so she could play with them better at the same time shego's legs slowly wrapped around big mama legs pulling them open tight seeing how far she could pull them open "i wound how flexible your legs are? oh i hope your wearing some thing down there every about to find out hehe" shego mocked pulling mama legs open wider

Last edited by Haru45g on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need rewording and adding to it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:07 pm

"Ughh... AARGHHH... ughh..."
Aline is in pain. After the bite, shego finally manage to bring her down... So in this situation Shego has a clear advantage over the milf. Aline try to react quickly but Shego is faster... Slowly Shego start to pull her legs wide open. It is painful but mainly humiliating. As shego stay on top of her and use her legs... Aline put her hands on shego's breasts and start to push her... squeezing her tits with a big smile

"oh don't worry, I'm flexible... but you, I hope that you're not too sensitive about your breasts. "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Shego laughed out as she pulled more on the milf legs testing the limit as also her breasts are played with also a few moans sliping out of shego mouth "baby you can play with then all the time hehe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:39 am

it's not an easy task for shego to test the limit of Aline. The milf do her best and she manage to resist a lot. On the other side, with her hands on the tits of Shego, Aline start to give them a rough massage, wanting to force the girl to let her go
"hmmm.. play with them... I'm not sure that your babie could resist to my... play..."

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:57 am

Shego was really working to not get to turned on by the rough massage and her legs was starting to wear down abit she would move her arms around big mama to put her in a front choke hold "maybe we could find out...later..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:26 am

"hehehe... no I offer you to play nowHMmmppffff... !!!"

Trapped in front choke hold, Big mama start to have trouble to breath, even if her massive body allow her to take many punishment before surrender, it seems that Shego is determined to crush her. Aline has a lot of fun to be here... she push and try to roll with shego, putting the girl, under her massive body, and make her hold less effective, while she always hold Shego by her tits.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Shego was soon under the big mama and he to try reajust the hold but found it hard to do under a heavier woman as well with her tits still been worked on shego had locks the stretch hold she had on the mama and was now working on defending her self knowing there could be many submissions to be placed in from this and could really cause some damage the biggest worry's was been placed in a full leg split or an octopus hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:10 pm

"So shego, hihihi... what can I do on you now ? Hmmm it's hard to choose... let's have fun. "
Aline has many wrestling hold in mind, but some of them need that shego be a little more stunned, or she will eacape really easily. That's why Aline lock her legs with Shego, and just her opponent do before, Aline start to pull their leg appart, stretching her opponent painfully.
But just do the same hold will be boring so Aline use her large tits and put them on the face of shego, smothering her in the same move.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next