Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Wed May 08, 2024 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Motion of the Ocean

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Motion of the Ocean - Page 5 Empty Re: Motion of the Ocean

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:01 am

Bridget laid on her back for another few moments, slowly summoning her strength. After a few tries, she was able to muster enough wherewithal to rise back up, coming into a sit as Nazaria spoke her sultry words. She claimed to be a succubus, a heathen demon of ancient lore, reborn in the modern world. An absurd claim, obviously meant in jest - though, after the alluring assault Bridget had been put through, she found it difficult to dispute. There was something queer and alien about the woman, as if she were a being of pure lust bound in mortal form.

Cindy’s thoughts were significantly more grounded. Her body grew weary of waiting on the sidelines, as if the simple act of restraining her desires took real, physical effort. There were ways to release such tension in small amounts, however, such as taunting her distressed sibling. ”Perhaps it is time for us to switch places, dear sister.” She spoke to Bridget, but kept her feline gaze locked on Nazaria during every word, paying close attention to her reactions. ”There is little shame in conceding defeat in the face of overwhelming odds. A little, but not much.”

Bridget bit her lip, considering the words for a moment, before she defiantly shook her head and made her way to her knees. She tried to match Nazaria’s stance in the sand, but the differences were clear - Bridget’s body was heavy and hot and sagging, weary and worn down, but she was - and forever would remain - stubborn.

"I will admit defeat when I am defeated." She inched forward and pressed her chest against Nazaria's, though she was more leaning on her than anything. "And not a moment before."

Last edited by acuya on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Nazaria knew how skeptical people often were of her succubus status. She would not have believed it herself, either, in their situation. But whether they believed it or not, and whether it was true or not, wasn't really the point. Even if Nazaria wasn't a true supernatural creature, if an actual succubus appeared to her and decided to challenge her to a contest of sexual stamina, the demon would find herself the underdog in that game. Nazaria's whole life had been spent becoming the best at what she did, the same as so many people aspired to do—and what Nazaria did was passionate, lusty sex.

Right now, Nazaria, as she looked into Bridget's eyes, could see the Chinese girl's confusion. She did not want to believe that the blonde was a succubus, but all the evidence pointed to it being true. It was a look Nazaria had seen before, usually before the girl grew defiant and tried to prove that Nazaria was sexually as mortal as she was. And one orgasm later, she was completely and utterly defeated. Cindy seemed to recognize that, and offered to switch places with her sister. Nazaria wouldn't mind that. Taking on the fresh girl after experiencing two orgasms herself might make things interesting for a while. And Cindy had the aura of the type of girl who could be a sexual dynamo.

But Bridget refused to yield right now. She was stubborn, and that made Nazaria very happy. She liked stubborn—liked it a lot. Bridget got up onto her knees, looking a little worse for wear, but ready for another round. Not that she would be able to put up much of a fight against Nazaria. The blonde cooed like a happy pidgeon when Bridget's breasts pressed against her own, and she would push her breasts out in response. "You are a brave one! You don't have any chance at all, however...unfortunately for your ego." Nazaria would reach a hand down and give Bridget's sex a teasing rub.

"But show me what you've got left, tiger," she purred.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Bridget's spirit was willing. Over the years, she'd learned to devote her all into her endeavors, whatever they may have been, and she was relentless. Even when the fans hated her - as they routinely did - she pressed on with her sisters and took on all challengers.

Her body, however, did have its limits. She had never been sexually exhausted before, but it was a strange mixture of emotions and feelings. She still lusted after the carnal creature in front of her, longed to put her down and establish dominance, that urge was still strong in her body, but when Nazaria brought her hand down and put her deft fingers against her wet sex, it was as if Bridget had been struck by pure lightning between her legs. Her bones melted. Her innards liquefied. Her brain became a blank slate, and when Nazaria pushed her chest forward, there was nowhere to go but back.

Cindy pleasantly chirped. "And down she goes."

And down she went.

Bridget tried to wrap her legs around Nazaria's waist in a body scissors, but it lacked real power - she could barely even lock her angles for it. She weakly pawed the blonde's body, vainly trying to gain control, groping at her breasts as if she still had a chance to dominate.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:27 am

Nazaria had hardly even had to try to push Bridget down with her breasts in order to force the Chinese wrestler to go down. The rubbing of her sex seemed to do everything. Bridget's face bore an incredibly amusing expression as she felt her super-stimulated sex stimulated yet again. Nazaria's fingers ran over pussy lips still sticky with juices, as she dared the purple-haired girl to keep up with her. Bridget obviously wanted to take on the challenge, to prove that she could dominate even the seemingly indomitable succubus.

But that was not in the cards for the girl, as she fell down, her body splashing in the wet sand. Her legs did come up to wrap around Nazaria's waist, but the succubus did not have to worry about having the life squeezed out of her. The scissor hold—if one could even call it that—that Bridget had established had no power behind it. The groping of her breasts felt delightful, and it made Nazaria purr, as she became very horny yet again. And now, with her intended victim down in the surf, Nazaria would finish Bridget off with one last spectacular orgasm—one which would make Bridget forget all her worries and submit to pure pleasure.

Nazaria would lift up one leg and try to slide it over Bridget's, seeking to have one leg to Bridget's front and one underneath. Once she had done that, Nazaria would be in the perfect position: a position from which she could initiate a very different kind of scissoring than what Bridget had attempted.

"Come on, one more round..." Nazaria would request of Bridget, as she would press her pussy down right on top of Bridget's, their swimsuits doing little to dull the sensations as Nazaria would begin to hump against her fallen opponent, moaning as she would begin to drive herself and the purple-haired beauty to a third orgasm.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:20 am

Bridget was going to come again.

She knew that didn’t make sense. She pulled through two orgasms, back to back. Powerful ones, too, which took big chunks out of her stamina and left her breathless. While she was far from being an expert on these matters, she knew enough about her own body to think that having a third so soon after the first two should’ve been physically impossible. But, as Nazaria's legs scissored with hers and their pussies docked together, the reality of things became unbearable, undeniably, unimaginably clear - Bridget was going to have another orgasm, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Not that she wanted to.

All resistance faded away. Her body fell back into the sands and her arms flopped to sides, limp and lifeless. Every hump Nazaria made sent a jolt of pleasure through Bridget’s body, like a defibrillator shocking her back to life, and every moan that escaped her lips was more hoarse and ragged than the last. As the orgasm took over her body, she finally uttered the word, screeching them through her heavy lips. ”[I give! I give...I...]” Even though the words were spoken in her native Chinese, she doubted the meaning would be lost on the seductress. Her tone reeked of submission, and she both hated and loved it.

And that was the moment Cindy struck.

Strategy played into her attack - what better time to strike on Nazaria than right after she had won against Bridget? A sound tactic. But part of it was her own satisfaction. She had been wound up like a spring for far too long. She wanted Nazaria right then. Right then. When there was no more reason to hold back.

She came at Nazaria from behind and pressed her chest against the succubus’ back, rubbing her bare chest against the blonde’s tempting back. Eager hands slid around her waist and pulled her back, all while they began to work their way upwards, taking care to run along every muscle and bone on the way their target - two extremely tempting breasts that Cindy longed to have in her hands.

”My turn.” Cindy lustily rasped in Nazaria’s ear, before dipping her tongue in and running it around the lobe.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Nazaria smiled merrily, opening her mouth a little wider and arching her back to let out some loud, euphoric moans as she continued to pump her sex against Bridget's, with a steadily escalating, almost frantic pace. The blonde succubus was more than happy to cum again herself—after all, that really was the point of this sort of fight; she herself should be deriving pleasure from it, especially in victory—so long as Bridget did the same. And Bridget did. She most certainly came, Nazaria feeling warmness from without washing over her sex to compliment the warmness which was welling up within her. In just a few more seconds, she would cum along with the purple-haired wrestler.

Nazaria assumed it would be a rather straightforward matter of finishing herself off, but apparently Cindy had other plans. The second Chinese girl, evidently jealous of the fun her sister was having with Nazaria, insisted on jumping into the fray herself, mere moments after the harsh, practically breathless submission had come from her sister's lips. Nazaria, who had been completely in control, very calm, and very collected beforehand, would let out a genuine cry of surprise as Cindy jumped her, dragging her away from the spent Bridget. Nazaria's sex was now aching for release, but Cindy would not bring her to orgasm just yet—instead, the blue-haired girl reached around to grab ahold of Nazaria's breasts and begin groping them, while with her tongue she licked at Nazaria's ear lobe.

"Nnnnyggh!" Nazaria moaned, as she felt herself teetering right on the edge of orgasm, but not quite going over. Part of her almost wanted to just reach down and finish herself off with a couple of rubs. But, no, that would not be appropriate right now—things were just getting interesting, after all. Cindy seemed to be the more sexual of the two Chinese sisters. Nazaria wondered whether the girl could come close to her level with the three-orgasm headstart...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 am

The Won Sisters were, admittedly, not known for their scrupulous methods in the midst of battle - one might, in fact, call them cheaters. Cindy liked to think of them as opportunists - when they saw an opening, they went for it. And with such a worthy prize on the line in this instance, it seemed well worth the effort.

”Pardon.” She ran her tongue up and down the length of Nazaria’s neck, savoring the salty taste of sweat on her skin. "But I couldn't help myself. Seeing you there, twisting around with Bridget..."

Cindy pulled Nazaria away, dragging her just far enough away from Bridget, ensuring that her sister’s sex-wrecked body wouldn’t become an obstacle, and then she circled her legs around the blond’s waist. But this wasn’t meant to snare the succubus - no, Cindy’s arms did a fine job of that. Instead, she rubbed the ball of her foot along Nazaria’s gently massaging it, trying to tease her towards an orgasm...but not yet. Not just yet. She made sure to monitor her opponent’s body, taking care to ease up and keep her on the cusp of release.

”I know what’s it like to want something, to have something so close…” She began to tug away at Nazaria’s top, trying to yank it off whether it owner liked it or not. Somehow, she doubted there would be much resistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Nazaria did not put up much of a fight as Cindy began to drag her away from the defeated Bridget and onto a different part of the sandbar, still underneath the pier which protected them from prying eyes. Cindy spoke of how she couldn't help herself when she saw the way that Nazaria had entangled herself with Bridget, and the succubus, of course, could not blame her. The Chinese girl having to sit by and watch while her sister had all the fun with the lusty blonde succubus...

Well, now Cindy had her chance. Her hands were on Nazaria's tits, playing with them, groping them, squeezing them, and pretty soon Nazaria felt her bikini top being removed. She didn't mind that. She actually preferred it this way. While she was at home, she never had any clothes on, and even though she was a respectable woman well-adapted to polite society, there still was something that seemed stifling about wearing clothes, even if it was a tiny little bikini. "Mm...I'm more than happy to do to you what I've done to your sister," Nazaria would say. "And why don't you take off your bikini, too, hmm? I'd much prefer doing this na—ooohhhmm!"

Nazaria's toes curled and she moaned loudly as Cindy's foot began to rub her sex. The blonde felt herself once again getting close to an orgasm, coming closer and closer until Cindy would take her foot off of Nazaria's crotch. The succubus would grumble a little bit. Cindy was obviously a more experienced sexual fighter than her sister, and she realized that it would be to her benefit to keep Nazaria on edge like this. Right now, Nazaria was right at the edge, but Cindy was not letting her have that release, and it was a little bit flustering.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:14 am

As the battle raged on nearby, Bridget had finally regained enough sense to be able to come to terms with her environment and accept her defeat. She had lost, yes, but she could not recall ever feeling so good after coming out as the loser in a battle, nor could she think of a time when she was more excited about the outcome - the prospect of being controlled by a seductive juggernaut like Nazaria was enticing, indeed. And, while she was coming down from her high as she laid on her back and watched Cindy take her turn, Bridget doubted she would stay cold for very long.

She ran a finger down her lips and sighed. Maybe there was something to hentai wrestling, after all...

Cindy merely chuckled at Nazaria’s suggestion, then broke into a full laugh as she began to writhe around in unchecked pleasure.. ”I hardly see how that is fair.” She gave Nazaria’s ear a playfully sharp bite. ”I gave you the courtesy of removing your bikini. I feel you should have to do the same for me. That is acceptable, is it not?”

She didn’t let the succubus answer her rhetorical question. No, she had far more interesting things for that mouth to do.

Cindy reached around, pulled Nazaria back by her chin, and brought their lips together for a sloppily sensual kiss from behind, aggressively invading the blonde’s mouth as she locked eyes with her. At the same time, her feet went wild below, vigorously rubbing away at Nazaria’s sex. The motions started slow, then became faster, then slower again, but each time the breaks were shorter and the action went longer, like a car speeding up and constantly hitting the breaks. She intended to give Nazaria the sexual equivalent of whiplash, all before she was pushed to the inevitable, thunderous explosion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Cindy was good. Cindy was very good, at least for a mortal human being. Nazaria, as a succubus, had to tip her cap to the Chinese girl, as she worked Nazaria over like an expert, bringing the blonde to the very brink of an orgasm without actually letting her have that release. That served to exhaust Nazaria and to frustrate her physically and psychologically—her heart rate remained elevated, her whole body felt warm, and she couldn't help but wiggle around to try to escape the clutches of the sexual Chinese sister.

After Nazaria suggested that Cindy take off her swimwear to make things fair and to eliminate what boundaries remained between them, Cindy countered by challenging Nazaria to remove the bikini herself. Nazaria giggled and couldn't help but roll her eyes. This girl knew how to push her buttons, that was for sure!

And that was a very, very good thing, in Nazaria's eyes.

Nazaria did not have a chance to answer Cindy's question. Before Nazaria could say anything, Cindy grabbed her head and jerked it roughly back. Nazaria was ready to protest the almost painful move until Cindy locked their lips together for a rough kiss, staring down into Nazaria's eyes as she did so. At the same time, her feet kept working on Nazaria's sex. They started moving faster and faster, rubbing Nazaria's sex, bringing her closer and closer. It was not going to take Nazaria long to cum. She felt her orgasm about to hit, and moaned loudly into Cindy's mouth, almost screeching as she felt the warmth overflowing from within her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next