Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sauna Strap-On Wrestling: Keiko vs Mint

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sauna Strap-On Wrestling: Keiko vs Mint - Page 5 Empty Re: Sauna Strap-On Wrestling: Keiko vs Mint

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Keiko was laid out on the floor of the sauna room, covered in spit, sweat, and cum. As Keiko began to regain her senses Mint got closer and would continue to taunt her. Keiko may have been fucked but she was defiant and wasn't going to let Mint win."F-Fuck you..." Keiko said in defiance to Mint before spitting in Mint's face. If that worked Keiko would try to hit a drop toe hold to Mint to ground her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Sauna Strap-On Wrestling: Keiko vs Mint - Page 5 Empty Re: Sauna Strap-On Wrestling: Keiko vs Mint

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 am

As far as Keiko was concerned Mint believed that she had already beaten her, with the other girl beaten about and forced to cum twice, how could she possibly recover in time? "Fuck me? No im going to be the one to-AGH!!" The startled Mint hissed out whilst reeling back up, taken completely by surprise by the spit which had managed to nail her straight in the right eye. "J-Just you AH!" The previously dominate girl shrieked once again as she was abruptly brought back down to the ground, colliding face first with the hard flooring.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Keiko was able to send Mint down hard face first into the hard wood floor. Keiko knew that she had to capitalize, so she would quickly sit on top of her grounded opponent's back. Keiko would grab Mint by the hair and say to her opponent. "You can fuck yourself after I'm done fucking you senseless, BITCH!!" Keiko said to Mint before she started to use Mint's hair to slam her face down repeatedly into the hard wood floor to deal some major damage to Mint's head.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:27 am

"AHAAHHH!!!" Mint screeched in agony as her head was mercilessly slammed into the floor numerous times, her arms flailing around randomly as she was rendered helpless to defend herself against the attack. Had this been a normal ring then she would have been a lot better off, but due to the ground being made of hard wood by the end of the smashing Mint was barely conscious. "Buu.. Ifuuh.." She mumbled quietly, her senses quite literally knocked out of her as a small amount of blood trickled from her forehead, the rest of her body going limp in the process.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:48 am

As Keiko was slamming Mint's face mercilessly into the hard wood floor she realized the blood trickling from Mint's face. Keiko would smirk as she realized that she was back in control, especially when Mint's body went limp. Keiko took this time to talk some trash to Mint, as she prepare Mint for another humiliating hold. "Well, well, well. You look fucking finished, but that's not going to stop me from fucking some respect into you, you stupid slut." Keiko said before spreading Mint's ass cheeks, and then she shoved her strap-on deep into Mint's ass. Then Keiko would restrain Mint in a camel clutch, as Keiko began to thrust her strap-on violently into Mint's ass in this camel clutch position.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:00 pm

It seemed that as quickly as Mint had started to dominate she was getting dominated once again. With Keiko hissing harsh insults into her ear Mint remained limp, whining quietly as if she was nothing more than a common mutt dog who was being told off by her owner. "Ahhaa..!" She whined quietly as the thick strap on was driven into her ass, not even able to rest her injured head on the wooden floor due to her opponent keeping it elevated due to the painful camel clutch hold, truly this was one of her worst humiliating moments so far. "Eeee..!" The destroyed girl continued to squeal as she was forcibly pleasured, her hand gently tapping against Keiko as she tried to tap out in a match which didn't allow such a thing.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:12 am

Keiko was getting a sick form of satisfaction, as she violently fucked Mint's ass in the camel clutch position. Both women's bodies were drenched in sweat under the heat from the sauna, and Keiko was enjoying every moment of it. Keiko would soon feel Mint tapping on her thigh, but that didn't give Keiko the point for fucking Mint's asshole. "Aww...You want to give up? How pathetic! Are you going to cry too? You fucking WHORE!!!" Keiko taunted nastily as she pulled back on Mint's head for the camel clutch to add more pressure, and Keiko would fuck Mint faster and harder in her ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:26 pm

"Yes! Yes! Please!!" Mint begged as Keiko asked if Mint wanted her to stop, perhaps hoping that her currently winning opponent would take some form of pity on her, even if Mint herself hadn't offered up any of such pity earlier when the rolls were severely reversed.

Unfortunately there was to be no mercy for Mint as Keiko only continued to insult her and in-fact increased the already intense pain and pleasure which the devastated girl was feeling, causing her to flail around with even more desperation, only succeeding in making herself look even more pathetic than she did previously.

"I-Im going to cum!! P-Please!! S-Stop!!" Mint pleaded miserably once again, nearing breaking point as tears began to freely flow from her eyes and down her face.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:06 am

Keiko was showing no mercy as she continued to violate Mint in this camel clutch position with her strap-on. "I'm not going stop until I fuck you in all three holes. Then I think I'll have the ref take a picture of me standing over your beaten body. Maybe that'll teach you some respect you stupid cunt." Keiko said with disdain as continued the pressure in the hold to force Mint to cum, Keiko could tell that Mint couldn't hold out much longer. Keiko would laugh as she heard Mint beg for mercy and cry pathetically, as she continued to forcefully fuck Mint in the ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:09 am

"Aaaaaa!" Mint finally cried out as her womanhood began to overflow onto the already sweat and water covered wooden flooring, her entire body violently twitching until she had finished, at which point she fell completely limp, not unconscious but already defeated. Keiko had earned her second point and Mint was in absouloutely no condition to carry on fighting, this battle might has well have already been over. "P-Please.." Mint whimpered out quietly, physically unable to carry on and just wanting nothing more than to leave.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next