by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by killcarrion Today at 5:15 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra

Post by TripleHelix Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:08 am

While he was busy trying to clear his eyes, Getsu wasn't above striking. His legs were pulled out and bent back under Getsu's arms, creating a strain when he pressed a knee to keep his torso down. "Gahhh" Jaguar grunted in pain from the boston crab, though at least he had could see again. There was no use in bothering to try to kick yourself free from a move like this, you'd end up hurting yourself with all the pressure on your back.

Jaguar slammed his fist into the mat and again reached out for the ropes. Even with his arm outstretched as far as it could go, there were still a few inches gap remaining. Gritting his teeth, Jaguar gripped the canvas and started tugging, trying to pull himself closer to catch a rope break.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra

Post by Zentrance Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:58 am

With only one foot on the mat, Getsu could only do so much to keep them from inching towards the rope until jaguar eventually got a hold of it and Getsu had to release him.

He got up and walked to the center of the ring before crouching a bit and holding his arms out ready for whatever the luchador has coming for him with them both likely on their last leg.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:44 am

"Nghhh" Jaguar groaned in relief when he finally grabbed that lower rope and Getsu was forced to release him. His legs flopped down to the canvas unceremoniously and boy were they aching. They were really chipping away at each other, and Jaguar could tell he wasn't making much progress other than exhausting himself. If he continued on like this, he was going to lose.

As Jaguar soldiered on up to his feet once more, he decided he was going to make it all or nothing right here. Normally he'd wait a little longer in a match till his opponent was more worn out, but at this point he was feeling a bit desperate. And desperate times called for using your finisher early.

Jaguar got down on one knee and took a sprinters stance, flying across the ring faster than ever. He delivered a flurry of lightning fast kicks aimed at Getsu's chest, his legs, his head, any part of him within leg's reach. And when he brought an arm up to block, that's when Jaguar latched on. He irish whipped Getsu into the ropes, and as momentum brought him back to Jaguar, the luchador jumped up one last time. His legs went over Getsu's shoulders and his ankles locked behind him. Jaguar heaved backwards, flipping Getsu around wildly and slamming his head directly into the mat with a frankensteiner. Together the barrage of kicks and the frankensteiner was one of Jaguar's finishers, Xbalanque's Blowgun.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:33 am

Getsu would latch on to jaguar and throw back his weight, altering the frankensetein drop trajectory. With this force conflicting against the move, instead of getsu simple being head smashed into the mat, he locked on to jaguar and ensured they both hit their necks or heads with force during the move.

With both of them receiving head injuries, they might be having a concussion or even be knocked out. Either way, getsu collided with force and just laid on his back as the ten count began.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:23 am

Jaguar knew that when Getsu shifted his weight that the results were going to be less than ideal, but at that point there wasn't really much he could do. They both hit the mat at a nasty angle and lay there unmoving, Getsu on his back and Jaguar on his chest, aside from the rise and fall of breathing abdomens.

At this point the audience all but leaped from the seats and the sound level in the arena skyrocketed at the excitement. Both wrestlers were down and unmoving.

With no other choice, the referee began to slap their hand down and start to count them out.

"ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE" And aside from light groaning, there was no indication either of them would be able to continue in time.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:31 am

Getsu laid there, his bangs covering his eyes with some blood on his chin and no expression on the visible parts of his face. He was sprawled out with one arm stretched out but most of his body laying normally.

As the referee yelled more numbers. It was just noise. White noise. It slowly became something understandable. The words were slowly clear, but it didnt matter. Getsu had no ability to stand right now, simply turning his head and popping his neck loudly as the count kept going.

".....*TEN*!"

Getsu heard the count finish. The match was over. He saw jaguar laying there. He didnt win, and that made him think 'dammit'. But he didnt lose either, which made him relax and lay back for a minute.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:48 am

Jaguar was only really coming to around the eight count, finally snapping back to reality and realizing the match was in jeopardy. His arms shook with effort as he started to push up, but they gave way far too soon for it to be considered a legitimate recovery.

"TEN!" the referee called out and the bell began to clang. The announcer was declaring the bout to be a draw due to mutual KO. Jaguar slammed his fist into the canvas in frustration, this was totally not how he had imagined his debut fight to go. On the other hand, a draw was pretty much a null on your record. Hopefully he put on a good enough show that he'd be booked more often. And if he was lucky, maybe he'd be able to convince a rematch.

The luchador forced his knees under himself, pushing up slowly to avoid adding a head rush to his list of current pains, bruises, and injuries. A nice ice bath sounded like heaven right now. Looking over at Getsu, he extended his hand as a gesture of goodwill.

"You're not half-bad....for a street punk" he said, grinning through the pain.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:53 am

After a moment, he groans and sits up, taking the hand and standing shakily with a forced grin mixed with frustration and pain

"Heh. Dont judge a book by its cover. Im sure ive seen more action fighting on the streets than you have in your feild."

He stood fully and looked around to see the crowds reaction to his first match and the way it ended.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 am

DRAW - MUTUAL KO

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5