Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Ren Hitasaki vs. Sammy Greerheart! (Edmund)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Ren Hitasaki vs. Sammy Greerheart! (Edmund) - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut Match! Ren Hitasaki vs. Sammy Greerheart! (Edmund)

Post by Edmund Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 am

Sammy felt herself dragged across the ring and groaned in pain, "Let go!" she groaned again and tried kicking her off once they reached the turnbuckle. After that, she would rise and attempt to fling her across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle before running for a standing body splash, if the body splash were to connect, she would then attempt a running bulldog.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Ren Hitasaki vs. Sammy Greerheart! (Edmund) - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut Match! Ren Hitasaki vs. Sammy Greerheart! (Edmund)

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:45 pm

She was able to be kicked off without too much trouble, but she dodged out of the way of the body splash just in time to grab Sammy by the hair and climbed up onto the second turnbuckle, getting Sammy in position for her finisher, the Hitasaki Dynasty. She tried to put Sammy in position to lift her up for a powerbomb, trying to put her head between Ren's legs. If she was successful in that, she'd stand up, her arms wrapped around Sammy's waist, and try to lift her up into the air.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Sammy felt her head pressed between her legs as she was lifted up into the air, "Let me go!" she cried out at her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:09 pm

She smiled a bit at Sammy and looked at her. "Poor choice of words, but here you go...!" She'd then raise Sammy as high in the air as she could and then leaped off of the turnbuckle, spreading her legs out to land on her ass as she powerbombed her to the mat, landing Sammy between her legs and then getting up. She didn't go for the cover, instead she waited for Sammy to try to get up.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Sammy arched her back and cried out in pain, "Why didn't you cover me? You could win your first match right now." she rolled onto her side with a groan, "Well, not now, but you could try." she giggled weakly and rose to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:32 pm

She grinned a bit and shrugged. "Felt like the fans would be disappointed if I ended the match now." She waited, then moved to initiate a collar-and-elbow tie-up as Sammy stood up on her feet.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Sammy tied up with her, though she was weakened from the power bomb off of the top rope, "My turn." she would then knee her in the stomach and flip her upside down so she was in pile driver position.

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:39 pm

She winced as she was kneed in the stomach, then she struggled, kicking her legs as she was flipped upside down, trying and failing miserably to escape the pile driver.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:43 pm

She giggled and jumped up before slamming her head first into the mat for her finisher

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:54 pm

She felt herself being slammed head first onto the mat and crumpled down to the ground, laying there, completely dazed by the pile driver. She stared at the roof of the arena, vulnerable to a pin, though she wasn't likely to be pinned for the three-count just by a pile driver.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next