Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Higurashi Dojo-Taylor Parker & Julia Rogers vs. Jessica Wright & River Styx

4 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Higurashi Dojo-Taylor Parker & Julia Rogers vs. Jessica Wright & River Styx - Page 8 Empty Re: Higurashi Dojo-Taylor Parker & Julia Rogers vs. Jessica Wright & River Styx

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Unfortunate. Is Jessica and Taylor's little duel Taylor was drew first blood. And she drew it really goddamn hard. Jessica was wholly unprepared for flying off the rope bullshit and two outstretched legs sent her flying. The Violent Violet let out a loud "Oof!" as she bounced to a halt ha few feet away. Jessica had taken a lot of punishment already and this was the icing on the proverbial cake.

But this is something she asked for, she called out by name. She was going to hit Taylor, dammit, or perish in the attempt. Her rise was not slow, nor was it particularly fast, but the girl managed to rise all the same. Jessica was one down in the count but was very much in the mood to throw a fastball of her own- she charged right back and brought her foot up, where it would hopefully connect with Taylor's skull, fast and hard. If she could get up and cover the ground fast enough, that is...

Back to top Go down

Higurashi Dojo-Taylor Parker & Julia Rogers vs. Jessica Wright & River Styx - Page 8 Empty Re: Higurashi Dojo-Taylor Parker & Julia Rogers vs. Jessica Wright & River Styx

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Taylor was instantly back on her feet and chasing Jessica down. She stuck with her and held back just long enough to see her throw the kick, and then reacted without the slightest hesitation.

She ducked under the kick and past Jessica, coming up behind her and wrapping her arms tightly around the Violet's waist. She wanted to show this motherfucker that she wasn't the only one that could toss someone around.

"HA!" She screamed, and whipped Jessica up off the mat into a fast German suplex and slammed her on the back of her head.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:15 pm

More than anything Jessica hated girls who had the audacity to laugh during the match. That particular laugh felt awful but perhaps not quite as awful as the fact that Jessica just got suplexed right onto her goddamn head. She closed her eyes as her body awkwardly flopped to the mat. But she wasn't going to be like that for long. No, she was properly pissed off now.

She was two in the hole now, and she was more determined than ever to fucking hit Taylor with something. Jessica contorted her body, pushed her body, demanded of her body to shoot up as quickly as possible. It still wasn't that quick, but it was the best the Violent Violet could throw together. Another shoddy thing she could throw together was a punch. One that was leveled at Taylor's head, for what it was worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:30 pm

A hasty punch from a sloppy, emotional Jessica was exactly what Taylor wanted. She nimbly ducked under her fist and sprinted past her to the ropes, leaping up to the top rope and springboarding back. She twisted in the air and swung her leg in a big, spectacular arc, her shin aimed to smash the purple bitch's face like a baseball bat.

The noise from the crowd grew and grew until they were in a frenzy, ecstatic to see the former champ finally dishing out some payback.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:53 pm

Fuck this. That was the first thought that came to her after her little blackout. The shin came in hard and fast and Jessica decided she had about enough of this nonsense. She wasn't a coward but she knew she was in no shape to take on Taylor, not while she was so fresh. River, on the other hand, might be able to dish out more than she was taking. The girl made her living getting hit with baseball bats, after all.

So Jessica, at her first opportunity, was set to make a break for her partner. She didn't even put on airs about playing tough and mean. The Violent Violet just wanted a goddamn break and attempted to speed towards the relative safety of periphery of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Taylor sprung back up, ready to go, but Jessica was bailing on her.

"Awwwww!" She taunted. She cutely bent forward and waved goodbye. "Bye bye!"

Last edited by Bluemouse on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Styx, for the last ten or so seconds, had been looking on in amazement. Not at Taylor, exactly, though she was moving at a pretty impressive pace. No, she was just awestruck by how fast things had turned from a surefire victory into an utter shitstorm, and was immediately reminded that she tried to avoid tag matches precisely because of stuff like this. There wasn’t tranquil fury on her face anymore. She was pissed, and her snarl and furrowed brows showed it.

”Hit me, hit me, hit me…” Styx already had her hand out, mumbling while she waited for the tag she knew was coming. When Jessica made it, she pulled back on the ropes, hopped over the top, and hit the ground running. She stormed towards Taylor like a runaway freight train, reeled back, and threw a thunderous right cross her way with the lion’s share of her power behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 am

Taylor bent forward at the waist and put her palms on her knees, drawing deep breaths while she waited for River. Her eyes never left the ugly, hulking tank of a woman. Her knees bent and her body tensed when River charged at her looking to knock her head off, and the quickly darted to the side and out of harms way.

She had no doubt that River's punch could have knocked her head off, and she wanted nothing to do with that. The sheer amount of mass behind it gave it an intimidating momentum... While she could still manhandle Jessica, someone roughly her own size, she could not afford to tangle with River in the same way.

She skipped away from River and made no attempt to counter attack, but she still made her pay for it with her infectious, hilarious laughter. She nearly doubled over laughing at River's sluggish attack.

"Wowwww, duuuuude! You're even slower than Miss I-Pick-Things-Up-And-Put-Them-Down!" She taunted, loudly and cheerfully. "This is the big time, though, Home-girl, that's just not gonna cut it. I can imagine what you'd do to an all-you-can-eat buffet, though!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:38 am

Styx didn't think for a second that punch was going to connect. The first punch almost never did. Same with the second and the third...but, eventually, she got one. Always.

She expected a counter attack while her back was wide open, but it never came. Styx looked over her shoulder in time to see Taylor bouncing around behind her, laughing her pretty little blonde head off. She bit down hard and took a few deep breaths through her teeth, listening as the mouthy bitch said her taunts.

"Yeah," Styx nodded as the referee circled around the edges of the ring, wisely giving them the widest possible berth. "Yeah, I get it, you're faster than me. So was everyone else I beat in this company. Danika, Odessa, Brittany, Adrian." She balled her fists tight."Didn't save them. Won't save you!"

As soon as the last word left her mouth, Styx spun around and lunged towards Taylor, coming at her opponent with her arm swinging in a wide, powerful arc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:36 am

"You think that's all I got?" Taylor said with a lopsided grin.

She stayed light on the balls of her feet, but slid her left foot back. She could've been wrong, but it seemed like River was being just a teensy bit dismissive. She didn't like that.

She was stepping back when River came in again, her hands held low, but this time she only slipped just far enough to the outside to let River's ham-fist swish past her like a wrecking ball. Instantly, Taylor fired back with a barrage of stiff, lightning-fast punches, ending with a hard left cross to River's mouth before dancing back just out of reach.

Her time with Gabbie Desjardin had put her confidence in her striking through the roof, and while she didn't relish the thought of going toe-to-toe with someone River's size, she was eager to show her just how hard she could hit.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next