Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magic and Mahjong (for Dragonswill)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Magic and Mahjong (for Dragonswill) - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic and Mahjong (for Dragonswill)

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:44 pm

The world spun around Mina for several seconds after the DDT leaving her head reeling as she watched the light above her spin. One hand raised up to her head as if she could stop the world and steady herself in such a manner, while the other reached down to reflexively pull her over-sized shorts back up as they were riding low enough to expose the whole waistband of her panties now.

After a moment she would realize that she'd lost track of her opponent and begin to blearily look about the ring. It was only when she heard the sounds of Misaka's launch that she would look to the top of the turnbuckle, but too late, she was already gone. Hazel eyes would only find the other girl as she descended from above giving Mina only enough time to throw her arms up protectively over her face. The gambler's body came down hard across the little witch's midsection forcing a violent and wheezing exhalation and a bouncing of the ring and wrestlers both. With the wind knocked out of her Mina loudly gasped for air, her hand hurriedly tapping against Misaka's side. A more veteran wrestler may have worked through this, but Mina only knew she couldn't breath and panicked.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Magic and Mahjong (for Dragonswill) - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic and Mahjong (for Dragonswill)

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 am

Misaka gulped befor she jumped she felt bad testing this out on Mina but she needed to know what to do to use this move. while in the air Misaka watched as she started to fall and braced for the impacted and soon enough it happened her body crashed down on top of Mina and both exhale all the air in their lung. Misaka coughed when she felt her body hit the poor smaller girl but was slightly surprised when the welsh witch tapped on her side thinking it was a sign of surrender the gambler got off the girl quickly nad held her belly as it was stinging a little bit.

"sorry about that Mina I thought you could take that move or would move out of the way." Misaka giggled awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head looking at the girl who she hope wasn't hurting a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 am

Mina rolled onto her side as soon as Misaka had set her free. Her arms folded over her stomach protectively as she drew down loud, wheezing breaths. It would be a few seconds before she'd managed to catch enough air to speak again, and calming down some would hold up a hand to sign to the bigger girl that all was well. "Nah nah, it's alroight. Oi'm okay, jus knocked the wind out o' me... Couldn't breathe for a bit there an' got scared." Her sing-songy Welsh accent returned as her focus was on recovery and not maintaining her shtick.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 am

Misaka watched as Mina was wheezing and trying to get some air, she was worried she went abit to far with that last move. She would sigh in relief when Mina showed her all was well and got back on to her feet to extended her hand to the welsh. "Okay then Mina again sorry for that move i wanted to try it out once to see if i could pull it off." Misaka smiled still abit worried tho. "do you still want to continue?" she asked with and offered hand still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Mina readily accepted the proffered hand and would climb to her feet with a bit of a stagger and a sway. Placing her hands upon her knees she steadied herself and did her best to smile reassuringly to the obviously concerned gambler. Through this forced smile she still gasped for air, her small chest heaving with every breath. "It's... no worries, miss. I am fine now, really. I had just never had the wind knocked out of me before. I am sorry if I gave you a fright." Her affected accent returned gradually. At the next question she gave a breathless laugh and shook her head causing disheveled silver locks to sway from side to side. "No no, I believe you had me there... *gasp* ... I think, I think I'm done, miss."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:46 pm

Misaka smiled when Mina was back on her feet but she still looked abit worse for wear. Hearing the welsh witche's words she sighed in small sigh of relief. " OKay mina if you say your Okay ill believe you." she smiled at the girl but pouted when she said she was done. " O-oh okay then Mina i understand i guess well see each other later then. " she would smile again thinking mina was right if she had the wind knocked out of her like that when she started out Misaka would also be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:54 pm

Endurance was definitely not Mina's strong suit, neither was power, or speed... or technique... or sex appeal. Even Mina wasn't quite sure what her strong suit was. Slowly but surely she was getting better, a long and painful process. "I truly hope so, Misaka. Thank you so much for helping me." Stepping up to the bigger girl the little witch would throw her arms around Misaka's waist in an overly friendly hug.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5