» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Training

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Training - Page 7 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Training

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 pm

"Whaa..." Mayu was rather speechless as she heard what Anja said.

The blonde did took advantage of her not paying attention when she tied her thumbs together, but didn't do so when she turned around to remove her pantie. She's also not buying the "you're the boss" part of the girl's words. She might be on top, but someone like Anja probably had plenty of ways to turn around the situation. Mayu just pouted while she's thinking about all of these stuffs, the sly smile on Anja's face just unsettled her further.

"I-In that case u-undress me...!" she ordered with a rather snobby attitude like a cheeky prisoner instead of a real authoritative figure. "Geez..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:02 pm

"Oh, my pleasure then, boss..."
Anja would have been happy with both results. Surely she could not resist a naked Mayu forever, but for now, she had more than enough excitement with undressing the girl on top. Her toes would attempt to curl around the string of the panty of Mayu to pull it down slowly and from side to side so that their sexes would meet over and over again, only little by little, but still more and more while her fingers were fishing with an experienced grip for the holding mechanism of the girls bra to remove it before drawing Mayu closer so that they would fully connect again.
"You know what I like the most about Japanese girls, Mayu-chan? Most of them are delicate, like you. Not small, but not plumb. Plumb has its own fine taste and appeal, but is not that fitting for a Japanese in my mind. When fierce resistance turns into desperation and then from resignation to obedience and finally full pleasure, an obedient Japanese is still harder to safely and surely control than a huffing and puffing plumb American or European girl."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Mayu was fascinated with how expertly Anja undressed her without the need to get up or anything. It's like she's just a doll in the blonde's hands, a thought that made her blushed slightly. With their underwear both gone, the contact between their breasts and crotches made Mayu purred and squirmed lightly, as well as feeling more anxious about the whole thing.

"Y-you're making fun of me..." she pouted cutely to Anja as she heard the girl's words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:19 am

Anja lowered her legs again when she was finished to remove the panty of the Japanese, giving her back some comfort. Although that looked easy when she did it, it was actually hard work, especially in matches against bigger opponents.
"No, I don´t make fun of you, it´s really a cultural thing in my opinion. There is a noticeable difference between an Asian moan and an European one, the last one is more of a desperate but cute squeal and less an attempt to free or enjoy herself."
Of course that was only fluff talk up to here, so she would try to suddenly remove Mayu from the top position by rolling her over and pin her wrists on the sheets.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 am

"Ahh!"

Anja suddenly rolled them over and pinned Mayu against the bed by the wrists, taking her completely off guard. The raven haired girl had this silly, surprised look on her face as if she didn't really realize what's happening until a few seconds later. She'd then try squirming from under Anja, and probably wrap her legs around the girl's waists if it wasn't too late yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Turning Mayu over was as easy as expected. While Anja was now looking pretty close into the face of the pretty Japanese again, she wondered how nobody had picked up this beauty yet or even tried. Men were pretty much in stock in Japan, and a pretty women rarely stayed alone for long. On the other hand, this gave her impression additional fuel that she was into girls instead.

"Oh, Mayu-chan! I knew there was a fighting spirit somewhere under your stunning frame."
Anja complimented the other girl when she felt the legs upon her waist, bending down upon Mayu for a soft kiss on the lips to return the favor from a little ago.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Mayu was just reacting to the reversal and pinning by Anja, so she didn't really put too much strength in her legs as she wrapped them around the girl's waist. After all she wasn't really sure that it's a fight, it just her instinct kicking in when the blonde pulled a sudden move like that. While she's still pondering on what to do, Anja already made her move, one which surprised the raven haired girl even more.

"W-wha...?" she yelped after the blonde kissed her lips, her cheeks turned red again. "A-Anja-san...?"

All this confusion prevented her from squeezing or squirming effectively, but she kept her legs wrapped around Anja's waist nevertheless as a safety measure. The flashback about what the blonde said about fucking her was probably what put her on alert while also raising her excitement...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:37 pm

"We have now sewn together where the both of us stand. From my perspective, you now have three options."
Anja explained after moving a little bit in the waist scissor to see what it was about. And to excite Mayu a little bit, attempting to make it look like an accident.
"You can stay stop, I let go of you, and you can go. The second option: You can lie still and let me show you what you miss when you hang around with guys. And the third option, you can try to fight your way out of this and show me how tough and sexy you are when you beat and fuck me."
After her little explanation that basically gave the girl a lot of favorable conditions, she gave Mayu a quick kiss and bended down to suck at one of the Japanese´s nipples.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Mayu listened to Anja's explanation of the options, her first instinct was leaning to the first one after all the awkwardness she's been through. She had the blonde trapped at the moment as well, however, so maybe option three wouldn't be too impossible either even for her. Anja's movement made her slightly tightened her legs around the girl's waist, although she's not aiming to squeeze her colleague yet.

Then she was kissed again, which somewhat put a stop in her train of thought temporarily, allowing Anja to move and suck her nipple. That drew out a moan again from the raven haired girl, who involuntarily loosened her legs again as she began to squirm lightly under the blonde. Suddenly she was thinking about option two...

"Ahhnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Feeling the rather lax pressure of the legs around her waist subside even more, Anja came to the conclusion that Mayu had chosen option two, which caused a small, excited nod from her head. The Japanese was a price that was well worth picking, and maybe, she would still learn something by it, and if it was only by observation. Spreading her own legs a little bit more open and their sexes really close together, she would try to bully the legs of the other girl to open a little bit wider so that only Mayu´s ankles could touch and not the other part of her legs.

"You taste so good, Mayu-chan..."
Anja whispered seductively before taking the other nipple of the Japanese into her mouth and suck at it before taking it between her teeth and plug it a little bit for a small jolt of pained pleasure.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content