Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 8:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Training

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Training - Page 4 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Training

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:27 pm

"W-wha...? O-of course I don't like it...!" Mayu denied Anja's words, but then paused almost immediately.

She reaffirmed herself that she meant what she said, or at least tried to do so. Some images from her previous matches where she was being subjected to other girl's sexual attacks flooded her mind. Her cheeks blushed, and she felt her body getting slightly... excited? She was feeling good in most of those moments, but wasn't that just a normal reaction to the stimulations?

"Uff!"

Anja's shoving brought a stop to her train of thought as she landed on her front on something soft. A quick glance told Mayu that she's on top of a bed inside a bedroom. W-wha...? W-when did I...

"Uhwaa... A-Anja-san...?!" the raven haired girl yelped as she felt the blonde siting on her rear, her lithe figure began to squirm lightly. "T-twenty minutes... T-that's..." she suddenly remembered that her thumbs were still bound together. "B-but you keep asking me those questions and... uh... no." Mayu answered after she gulped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:43 pm

"So I kept asking you these questions and you did not mind being tied. This is so telling, you could not have made it more clear if you had said it yourself."
Anja answered while looking down at the beautiful back of the short haired Japanese, grinning lightly. It was pretty obvious to her that Mayu would not attempt to resist her properly at this point and would lean a little backward to draw the shoes from the feet of the other girl.
"So my job is not to make you a sensual predator. That ship has not only sailed, it never reached the harbor in the first place. Our only choice is to turn you into an hedgehog. Easy to move, but still unpleasant to bite into. "

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Mayu didn't really know what to say. Maybe she could have made more effort to actually free herself, regardless of the excuses she could think of. She didn't, and in the end, that seemed to be the only thing that mattered. The raven haired girl still squirmed lightly on the bed while Anja began to remove her shoes, really unsure of what should she do at this point.

"A... Hedgehog...?" she blurted in confusion. "W-what's that supposed to mean...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 pm

"Easy. You can´t take initiative. that only results in a clumsy attempt to reach for the private parts of your opponent, a laughter from the other side, then you put unto something like a cradle with your lady parts on display. As a hedgehog, you are the one to be moved, but you can grab at your leisure until you are overwhelmed with your desire. That is not the best position, but it can be enough to let a less experienced girl burst that bites more than it could swallow, and a more experienced girl pause for a moment, which could help you in a match that has the hentai allowed, but not the hentai encouraged rule."
Anja did not really stop to talk while she would attempt to strip the trousers from the legs of Mayum slightly moving her butt up and press the Japanese down with one hand while the other would do the work.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:25 pm

"B-but you're still end up doing... uh.. .that..." Mayu's face was already turning a little red again from hearing Anja's suggestions. "Y-you think I can do that...?"

Meanwhile she could feel her pants being slided from its place, prompting her to squirm a bit more, although the blonde had the situation under control for the most part. Was Anja planning to make her practice what she just said? Or could it be something else...

"W-what are you going to do to me, Anja-san...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

"Of course you can do that! It is pretty easy in fact, and does not really cause you to do many naughty things. On the downside, you have to be a really buff wrestler for it to work, and take an opportunity if it arises. I would actually let you face people that compete for the soft core championship, that is the kind of matches you could target."
As Anja proceeded, she would attempt to get a hold of the shirt and pull it over the head of the Japanese, along with the sweater, loosen the thumb tie and pull it over the arms of the other girl before pinning her down with the whole of her body.
"I am going to show you what to do when you are under attack. Of course this is impossible with clothes still on."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:51 pm

"P-pretty e-easy...?" Mayu blurted. "I-it might be easy for you, Anja-san...! But I..."

She couldn't seem to finish her words. Giving up without trying didn't seem like herself, but could she really bring herself to do that kind of stuffs. She had done them before, a few times, but she was drunk in her defense.

Her clothes were pulled up above her arms in the mean time, and when she felt Anja's front side pressed against her back, Mayu couldn't help but to let out a soft purr. This was getting her hotter and more bothered without a doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:10 pm

"We´ll do that really plain and simple for you. But first..."
Anj wanted to test Mayu even more, having heard the purr that came over her lips. She would attempt to turn the Japanese around, put one of her knees on the womanhood of the girl before hooking a leg for a pretty standard, but sexy pin while coming face to face and breast to breast with her *student* and hold her in that position for the time being. Teaching was rarely without cost, and the Japanese was a delicious coin that Anja could surely collect in time. And with much fun on top of that, that was something she was pretty sure about...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:20 pm

"Nnn...!" Mayu tried to hold back from moaning as she felt Anja's leg between her own as the girl turned her over and pinned her in a position that brought their bodies pretty close together. "U-uhh..."

For the first few seconds, she only gave the blonde a nervous stare, mesmerized by the pretty features that were inches away from hers.The knee of Anja on her crotch did made her squirm lightly, but that only made her nether region rubbed by it some more, turning her cheeks redder while also making her breathed a bit heavier. In a match, she probably would have been pinned out even the count was ten seconds.

"A-ahh... D-do I need to fight back...?" Mayu finally asked when she's snapped out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:48 pm

"I don´t know for sure. It is very, very alluring for me to simply fuck you now..."
That was the predatory instinct talking out of her, ignited by her looking into the adorable face of her charge for the night and that gaze meeting her own predatory one, her leg hooking the one of the Japanese by her own arm and their breasts pressing together. Then she made the decision, coupled with a little sigh.

"A promise is a promise. A certain someone owns me something after this night, although I am pretty sure that it will be plenty of fun for the both of us."
She would straddle Mayu instead.
"What did you do when you were in a position like this up until now?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down