Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

R&D 2015(see below)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

R&D 2015(see below) - Page 2 Empty Re: R&D 2015(see below)

Post by fdukna Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Lena doesn't react immediatly after the other girl answers her. She actually has to find something to say, since she is not used to these interviews in public. "Juniper, tell more where do you come from? And what bring you here to the AFW? is it only for willing to become the first, or is it for other reasons? " Lena asks , a bit ackwardly "And? Are there people here that you admire? Because when I listen to you you seem to be a bit downrating everyone, but I'm sure there are people here that you admire?" Lena continues to ask, as if she was the interviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:56 am

Wasn't Ise supposed to ask the questions? But, if Lena insisted...

"Where? I come from a small town. If you wanna get specific then its Zoar Valley in New York USA." That may have been overly specific, but of well. Juniper realized that after saying it on camera. "And of course I admire some wrestlers. Big names that fought their way up, not having it handed to them."

Putting her hand up to count just a few she says: "Clyde Gastin, The Dream Natalia, King, though he's just ready to get dethroned soon. Those are just a few. I respect them cause they fought their way up, specially Clyde."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:02 pm

"Funny that the speech goes on without me."
Ise commented in good humor to the camera and not the wrestlers themselves, laughing lightly. This situation had gone a little bit out of hand, but that was not bad in any way. Things got more lively in this way.
"So, Lean, how about you? We heard a lot about Juniper already. From what I know, you entered AFW as a champion of another promotion, so we can assume that you have both experience and a kind of reckoning in the wrestling world. How were you greeted here in AFW? Like a force to be reckoned with, or just like any other supposedly green wrestler that has to earn her keep?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Lena felt happy that Ise spoke again, asking a question about her . After Ise finished asking the question, Lena took the micro back and started to answer :
"Well, as you know I come from Russia. But I didn't learn pro wrestling first, I started fighting in sambo classes, and in the street. Then, after 12 years of training, I've been promoted by the State's sambo association to go to the AFW. So this is why I am here. But I had to learn everything of pro wrestling in my arrival, specific moves and most of pro wrestling culture as well" She explains all that with a smiling face. And it was strange for the public to see this cute blonde girl with big eyes speaking about street fighting and stuffs.

"However when I arrived here I've been treated as a normal green wrestler. But it's really fine with me, I refuse any treatment of favor. I advocate merit" She adds, in a bit more serious tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:14 am

A small sigh escaped the lips of Ise, although she quickly put one of her moderation cards over her mouth to cover it up. Both of these girls seemed to be as much of use to her agenda as a sponge in a knife fight, so she had to think it through quick to salvage the situation.
"So what we have here are two young, fine ladies that try to make their way to the top of AFW without losing their clothes or demanding any favorable conditions. Pretty rare qualities."

Ise made a straight face, smiling as friendly as possible before dropping the announcement she had originally intended to be a little different. But two white or a shady gray knight in the case of Juniper would probably be beneficial for her too.
"It is therefore my please to welcome both of them in the ranks of the Conspiracy! I am really looking forward to give the both of them the support and the training capabilities of being part of a group of fine young ladies that attempt to claw their way to the top without the help of the upper management."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 am

It seemed to Juniper that Lena was bug before, but became somewhat demoted upon entering the organization that engulfed her within its ranks. She probably became what she was because she didn't stand out. But then again, she stood out enough to Ise.

Ise had made the announcement. She told the world that was viewing that the two were now apart or The Conspiracy. Juniper quickly stands from her chair l, lifting it up and slamming back down before her, breaking two of the legs. "FUCK YEAH! ALL OTHER TEAMS AND FACTIONS ARE LAME!" She shouts to the camera.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2