Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) Empty newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by meepo90 Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Vince was quite new in sex wars... he really don't on how the facilities go also with the rules, all he is searching for is a pretty good match with anyone he find challenging as an opponent... but as he continues he never noticed that he reached the girl's dorm not knowing what consequences he might come up with...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue May 26, 2009 6:03 pm

[quote="meepo90":3nt8vrfq]Vince was quite new in sex wars... he really don't on how the facilities go also with the rules, all he is searching for is a pretty good match with anyone he find challenging as an opponent... but as he continues he never noticed that he reached the girl's dorm not knowing what consequences he might come up with...

Crystal and Amy walked out the girls Dorm, they both were wearing tight daisy Duck like cloths witch showed off there legs, abs, arms, and how deep there cleveage is... they both saw Vince

"hey sis look it... its an other WIMPY man" Crystal laughted as Amy shook her head "he dosen't look wimpy sis.. tho he did look cute.." Amy top looked like it would bust at any min...

they both walked over to Vince "hello Names Amy" she held out her hand as Crystal shook her head "Don't see why your nice to the wimps.... half of them have hamster cocks all small" Amy hit Crystal "hey I'm trying to be nice..."
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

newbie: vince passing by(open challenge) Empty Re: newbie: vince passing by(open challenge)

Post by meepo90 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:58 am

Vince also saw both of crystal and amy in their sexy outfits... he was shocked for a moment to see two cute girls walking in a place he knew he could find a fight...vince gives a smile on both of them replying to their greet "hi names vince, I'm quite new here could you two help me... I'm kinda lost?" vince tried to befriend both of the cute girls now knowing what really will happen next.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Crystals shook her head "We both know your not losted, you wimp.... and your not man enought for a fight with me or Amy...."

Amy laughted "Crystal hes new here.... but realy we do know your not losted, so why don't you tell me why you came here and maybe" she touchs your cheek "I can help" she licks her lips as Crystal laughts "Better run man when Amy licks her lips is normaly means shes going to eat you" Crystal laughts
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Vince glared back thinking both girls insulting him...
"since i am new here I was trying see I if I can find here a good and fair fight and that brought me here looking for a good opponent but still how dare you call me wimp! you two are making a big mistake. you don't even know how I fight, unless your both interested.. I'll show you why calling me a wimp is a big mistake you large breasted ladies." vince refuses to run as crystal have said and stood still and waited for what the girl's reaction on what he just said.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 am

[quote="meepo90":3ndd5450]Vince glared back thinking both girls insulting him...
"since i am new here I was trying see I if I can find here a good and fair fight and that brought me here looking for a good opponent but still how dare you call me wimp! you two are making a big mistake. you don't even know how I fight, unless your both interested.. I'll show you why calling me a wimp is a big mistake you large breasted ladies." vince refuses to run as crystal have said and stood still and waited for what the girl's reaction on what he just said.

They both Laughted.. "little man, there are Fair fights and then theres FAIR.. only Fair fight a man gets is with other men, women here at AFW, are the Queens, Masters, Ruler over ever guy who dares challage them, and seeing as tho your here on girls ground, you can't say no to a 2 on 1 knock out match.. beween us, the Boyz sisters" Amy smiles crystal cracks her hands "Okay this guy dose need a beating.. for being so rude.... sorry but little man ya need to be knocked out" she smiled

((sorry took so long to post back))
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:27 pm

thinking of being on a serious scenario.... he makes another thinking of why he said such words...these ladies are muscular and is bigger than him... he steps back feeling quite scared... but he doesn't know the rules inside of the girl's dormitories.... but he just laughed thinking that he does like punching and hitting rather than grappling so a knock out match would be a entertainment for him... he stood up in a fighting position and said "Bring it on amazons, I may be a wimp but I never back down on a knock out match! bring it on you two!".

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 pm

"awww so your really not scared that your faceing 2 strong grapplers?" amy smiled "Amy your the all grappler I'm the brawler/grappler so Knock out matchs are my favort, tho I think the last guy I knocked out pissed all over after I broke him and knocked him out" Crystal smiles "so well make him cry" they both nodded and the both started to move around you

"Ooo this is going to be fun" crystal smiled and moved behide him "ooo better kept your eyes on me sweety it won't hurt that much" Amy smiled licking her lips
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:52 am

Vince never made his first move since he is afraid that he might be grappled by any of these two... now surrounded he though of how to fight this girls since he is only good at one on one matches...he then quickly though of an idea "since both of this girls are big they maybe slow". Vince is a agile fighter so he never mind Crystal and charged to Amy instead... and gave his first punch targeting the groin of Amy

He preferred to attack Amy first because she is hotter than crystal...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:02 pm

that was a bad thing, Amy was the strongest of the 2, crystal was the fastest...so when he turned his back to Crystal and when at amy crystal grabs Vince form around his waist "Scream" she picks him up and twists him in the air to slam his back down onto her knee.... when he hit the ground crystal would make sure he layed on his back as Amy drops down, her knees on each side of his head, and her ass slaming down hard on his face in a reves face sit as crystal grabs hold of his groan and squeses as they both gigggle "let not brake this one too fast" amy says
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next