Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. Wolfess (Complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. Wolfess (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. Wolfess (Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 am

Mai let go of Wolfess after the impact of the pile driver, looked down at her opponent's body. Wolfess' body was covered in sweat that glistened under the arena lights, but her attire remained intact for the most part with the exception of the hole in her crotch. "Mmm...I must say you have a great body, honey. I think these people should be able to enjoy just like I will." Mai said to her downed opponent as she clawed at Wolfess' attire intending to strip Wolfess completely naked in front of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. Wolfess (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. Wolfess (Complete)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:38 am

Wolfess was so dazed and out of it that she didn't realize what Mai was about to do to her. It was easy for Mai to start stripping her down, from her top to her bottoms. Nothing would be left untouched (maybe except for the boots) and all Wolfess could do was moan and lie there helplessly.

Wolfess also didn't know what Mai would do to her once she's stripped her completely down, but she probably wouldn't when she comes to.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:53 am

Mai had successfully exposed Wolfess' body to everyone, all to the roar of the AFW crowd. Mai licked her lips as she gazed at Wolfess' body in its current helpless state. Mai laid on top of Wolfess' left arm, used her right hand to restrain Wolfess' right hand, and Mai wrapped her legs around Wolfess' left leg trapping Wolfess in her Hentai finisher Elegant Egotist Mai then whispered in the trapped Wolfess' eye. "Time to get tamed, honey." Mai said seductively into Wolfess' ear as Mai's 4 fingers went into Wolfess' pussy as she began to kiss Wolfess' face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:19 am

Wolfess's eyes still looked dazed as Mai positioned herself for her hentai finisher. All she could hear was Mai's seductive words right before the full out assault. Four fingers went in and out of her womanhood while her face was being kissed all over. The combination made the Wolfess moan out and squirm under Mai's grip. The more Mai was doing it, the closer the wolf was to burst. It probably won't be long before that happens.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:28 am

Mai grinned evilly as she heard Wolfess' moans and felt how wet her pussy was getting. "Mmm...That's a good girl. I want to make you howl for me to stop, honey." Mai said seductively as she lowered her head down to Wolfess' left nipple and began sucking/teasing it with her tongue skillfully. All while pumping her 4 fingers into Wolfess' pussy slowly trying to build up Wolfess' pleasure for a big humiliating orgasm in front of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:17 am

Now Mai went to suck on her left nipple and tease it with her tongue. Usually it was only Wolfess who enjoyed doing it and this time, she is feeling Mai do it. The finger blasting continued as this was happening and the wolf's pleasure was increasing all the more. Soon, her moaning would suddenly stopped as she said a few words.

"Aaa...Aaaaa...AH-AH-AAAAUUGHHHOOOOO!!!" Wolfess howled out in pleasure as her womanhood bursted with her liquids and sprayed all over Mai's fingers and hand. And with that, the referee would signal the bell for the end of the match.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:32 am

Mai heard and felt Wolfess' climax all over her hand. Mai would stop sucking Wolfess' nipple and take her cum soaked hand out of Wolfess' pussy. Mai then said to defeated opponent. "Ooh...That's a good girl." Mai said as she wiped the cum off of her hand onto The side of Wolfess' face, before she gave the French woman a passionate French kiss. Then Mai whispered in Wolfess' ear. "Don't take what I'm about to do personally, honey. It's just for the crowd." Mai said to the drained Wolfess, before Mai got back to her feet.

The referee then rang the bell signaling the end of the match, and then the referee raised Mai's hand in victory. As Mai went for a victory pose, she took off one of her boots and then shoved her barefoot into Wolfess' mouth as Mai stood triumphant over Wolfess in a victory pose.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Wolfess was barely starting to come around as Mai was wiping the liquids from her hand and placed it on the side of her face. Her heavy breathing would turn to moaning for a moment when Mai gave her a passionate French kiss. The sound of the bell though was enough to help her refocus her eyes and see that Mai had won the match.

Wolfess wondered what Mai meant when she was about to do something that's only for the fans, but she soon got her answer when Mai took off one of her boots and shoved her foot into her mouth. She would gag a bit as Mai did her victory pose, but she decided to let Mai have her moment as she slowly sucked on her toes and licked in between them. Hey, Mai deserves it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 pm

The AFW crowd cheered as Mai was in the victory pose, and the AFW photographers were making sure that they caught this moment on camera. Mai was enjoying having the attention on her, and she was pleasantly surprised by Wolfess going along with her victory pose. Mai definitely felt some satisfaction as Wolfess' tongue lapped around and sucked her toes. "Mmm...You have one skillful tongue, honey. Thanks for the match." Mai said to Wolfess after a few poses for the cameras, and then Mai took her foot out of Wolfess' mouth and exited the ring to the locker room for a much needed shower.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Wolfess kept licking and sucking on Mai's toes until Mai brought her foot out of her mouth. Licking her lips and wiping her mouth, she would smile and say, "Merci beaucoup. I liked our match too and I hope to fight you again soon."

Wolfess would soon rise up and gather her clothes while she heard the crowd cheer for her also for a great match. They called out that she was fantastic and she'll get the win next time. Taking comfort in that, Wolfess smiled as she walked out of the ring and back into the locker room to shower.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next