Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I Think We Have A Problem...(For Underdog21)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Think We Have A Problem...(For Underdog21) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Think We Have A Problem...(For Underdog21)

Post by valen311 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Watching Risako hit the mat, Chris gave a small smile of satisfaction. She didn't expect smacking the daylights out of her once upon a time love to feel so....fulfilling. Sure, there was a part of her that was shocked by her actions but all in all, the taller American felt good about finally being face to face with Risako inside a ring.

"Come on Risako! Get up!" she called, readying herself. "You're the Queen of Queens, aren't you? Then get up and fight!"

The crowd rallied behind that statement, getting behind Risako and cheering for her to get back up.

valen311

Back to top Go down

I Think We Have A Problem...(For Underdog21) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Think We Have A Problem...(For Underdog21)

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:40 am

Risako gritted her teeth as Chris' taunting. She had come to the ring angry and looking for a fight, but now that Chris had gone and blindsided her like this...now a simple fight wasn't going to be enough. Now she wanted nothing more than to tear Chris to shreds.

Getting back to her hands and knees, Risako suddenly sprang up, hoping to move too quickly for Chris to follow, and nail the American with a brutal right hook. The nearby ref girl suddenly sprang forwards, trying to separate the two of them as a brawl suddenly erupted in the centre of the ring.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Chris was stepping forward as she saw Risako get to her hands and knees, wanting to be within grabbing range once the Panther got back to a standing position. However, she wasn't counting on Risako to suddenly spring to her feet to attack with a right hand that crashed into her face.

The American hadn't set herself to take the blow, and as such reeled back from the strike. However, she kept her feet, shaking her head to clear it. With a snarl Chris began to step back towards the Japanese woman, but stopped when she realized that the ref was in her way, and that the she started waving her hand towards the entrance ramp, calling for security. She scowled at the ref, but the woman stood her ground. Not wanting to plow through an innocent to get to her target, as well as incur the fine for striking a ref girl, Chris took a step back as security swarmed the ring. They surrounded both women warily, looking to break them up if they went at each other again.

The noise of the crowd was deafening, chanting 'Let them fight!' Looking about the ring, the banner for the AFW event Summer Splash caught her eye.

*Summer Splash. That will do. That will enough time to train...to prepare.* she thought as reason struggled to assert itself over wrath.

Not bothering to try to make herself heard over the crowd, Chris simply pointed at the Summer Splash banner, making the wordless challenge to Risako.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:21 pm

In that one moment, Risako was blinded by rage. She didn't care what Chris' reasons were, or who else was threatening her friends, or even if the American did have a point. All that mattered to her was the Chris had hit her...hit her...in an unprovoked, cowardly attack. Right now she wanted nothing more than to return the favour, to clobber Chris to paste, to make her pay...

But she calmed down, as soon as the ref girl came between them and shoved her back forcefully. In the background, the audience was chanting, screaming...and in front of her, Chris glared in defiant arrogance as she laid down a challenge.

Risako met her gaze head on. "Fine," she growled. "You and me, Chris, we're going to settle this at Summer Splash." She edged closer to Chris so that the two were practically face to face. "But don't think any cheap shots like that will save you the next time. Next time, I will bury you."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2