Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lyanna vs Haruka: Breast Submission Match!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Lyanna vs Haruka: Breast Submission Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Lyanna vs Haruka: Breast Submission Match!

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:09 am

Lyanna rode the absolutely adorable Haruka through the woman's orgasm, unsure if she would be able to hold out or not for she was incredibly close to one herself. But she managed to restrain herself for the moment and slid off of Haruka after the woman collapsed. "Oh wow...you're a messy one as well as loud Haruka-chan." She replied while giggling, her fingers running over her sex that was drenched in not just her own juices but a lot of Haruka's as well.

"Now what was I supposed to do again?" She asked as she had forgotten in the heat of the moment what the point of the match was. It took her a few moments but she eventually remembered and so leaned down and wrapped her fingers back around Haruka's tits, squeezing them rather roughly while staring down into the woman's face. "Now say you surrender and I promise theres more fun waiting for you backstage."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Lyanna vs Haruka: Breast Submission Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Lyanna vs Haruka: Breast Submission Match!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:43 am

"H-haaa... o-oh y-youuu..." Haruka blushed deeply as Lyanna teased her about being loud and messy, although she could only pant heavily instead of protesting further as it was.

Still in a blissful state, the brunette almost forgot that she was in a match if it wasn't for Lyanna remembering what to do. She groaned as her sensitive breasts were squeezed, slightly grimacing. It didn't take much more than that to convince her to make up her mind.

"Mmmhh... I-I give... Lyanna-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:38 am

Lyanna leaned down after hearing those magic words and pressed her lips to Haruka's in a forceful kiss, making out with the woman for nearly half a minute before she broke it off, staring into the woman's eyes with a bright smile on her lips. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" Lyanna answered, giggling as she then rose back to her feet, pulling Haruka along with her back to her feet.

The bell had already rung by the time they got back to their feet, Lyanna hugging Haruka close to her body so that their tits rubbed together yet again. The ref climbed into the ring to raise Lyanna's arm but she only let her for a moment before she pulled away and began leading Haruka out of the ring and up the ramp. "I hope you don't mind coming with me back to my place. I'm not quite done yet."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8