Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 9 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:32 am

Xuan simply followed along. Again, she knew as much as her mother did about where the group of them were going. Junko and Hiro were doing really well at planning tho day, as it was only an hour or so past noon..

They arrived at an extremely large clothing store that had Xuan looking in every direction. "W-Wow..." She says softly to herself. Like a child, she stuck by her mother and sisters so that's wouldn't get lost.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:16 am

When they got inside, Mrs. Schultz would take in the view and fresh spring scent of the store and said, "Just like when I was younger...only today, it looks better than ever." Turning to her daughters, she added, "Well, girls, go and have a look around and see what you like. Be sure to be back at the clerk's desk so we can all pay for our stuff."

"Yes, Mom!" said Hiro in a chirping tone.

"Yes, Mom," said Junko in understanding. She would lead her two sisters to the women's section to start searching for clothes. They must gather whatever they decide on and try them before paying. It's all up to them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:56 am

For a moment, Xuan glances down at her own...Odd array of clothing. Purple, black and orange. Wonder what she would find here. Xuan would follow Hiro and Junko, who seemed to know where she was going.

"You just reading the signs or have you uh...Been here before, Junko?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 am

Junko was busy looking at a row of jean pants that she felt could go well with her current clothing when Xuan asked if she has been here before. She replied, "Yes, I have, a couple of times. Got me some new shirts and pants here, so I want to see if there's any new styles that can suit me."

Then, Hiro would say, "Hey, Xuan! Check this out! I think this will go with your style!" She would show her a sleeveless hooded vest, which looked very ninja-like.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 am

She stands next to Junko, listening to her sister confirm that she was here before. Many times, in fact. Until she was called to look back at Hiro. Xuan makes a slightly surprised face and looks the vest up and down before stepping towards Hiro. "Oooh..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:33 am

When Xuan looks at the vest with interest, Hiro would excitedly hand it to her as she said, "Try it on, try it on! Oh, please, try it on!" She was literally jumping up and down to see how her new sister would look. If Xuan likes it, she might use it as possibly a new update to her current wrestling attire.

Mrs. Schultz on the other hand was looking for a new dress for the upcoming season. It was best to look the part as the new year is progressing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:15 am

Xuan would accept the vest from Hiro with a smile on her face as she looked at it with Bette view and now got to feel the vest. "A-Alright." She unzipped the thing and slowly put it on so hat wouldn't rip anything on it. After getting on just right, she looks back at Hiro.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:39 am

Hiro waited with patience and anticipation as she wanted to see how the vest will look on Xuan. It took a few minutes before Xuan looks back at Hiro with the vest on. Hiro looked up and down and then she smiled as she jumped up and down and said, "Wow! That looks perfect on you! It's like you're a modern day ninja! We have to show Mom and Junko!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:56 am

She looks down at herself before walking to a nearby mirror. "You think this is good? I like it but, is it eeally me?" She would asks for Hiro's opinion. Her sister wanted Xuan to show Junko and her mother and she nods. "Tou lead the way, then."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:16 am

Hiro would lead the way for Xuan to get back to Junko who was trying on some hot new pants. When Junko saw them, she would notice the new vest Xuan was wearing and gave a whistle to her. "Man! Nice vest! It looks like you're about to go crime fighting in that! Did you pick that out?"

Meanwhile, Mrs. Schultz was trying on a new dress and she wanted it to be a surprise for her daughters. She is hoping that they like it as much as she does.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next