Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission only: Lena vs Amaya

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Submission only: Lena vs Amaya - Page 5 Empty Re: Submission only: Lena vs Amaya

Post by Harrier Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 pm

"I know your name, Lena dear. I am Garuga Ise, senior road agent, official Toyko police representative for drug issues within AFW, and also head of the R&D department of AFW. I in turn hope that you don´t mind if I call you Lena from the start then if you already introduce yourself with your first name. I would have been a little bit dissapointed if you would have not been able to defeat a subpar opponent like this, but everything uckily unfolded as expected."
Ise replied with a polite smile, shaking the hand, hoping that Lena already knew that the last name always came first in an official Japanese introduction.
"To be blunt from the start, I have an offer for you. As a senior road agent, I would like to have you join a stable if you like and/or do an interview with me and another girl to present you to the many AFW fans around the globe in a more central fashion instead of an opener match like this one you had a few minutes ago."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Submission only: Lena vs Amaya - Page 5 Empty Re: Submission only: Lena vs Amaya

Post by fdukna Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 am

When this woman said she was a police representative for drug issue, Lena started to be afraid for a second, even if she hasn't taken any drug or anything illegal, she panicked for a few seconds. But when the woman continued her explaination, she felt reassured, and then very happy by Ise's offer

She smiles "Ow yes ! Yes ! I would be so happy to do it!" She exclaimed, hopping that her cultural mistake of introducing herself with her first name wasn't too gross. "Who is this other girl? Will I wrestle against her?" She adds, excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 27, 2015 4:17 pm

"Yeah well, I guess you can always ask her if you want. The main goal of the interview is to present you to the audience. But let me explain this to you in a more private area, like the office area of R&D. I was just waiting here for you so that I would not have to phone behind you in case that you like to slip out of the arena quickly after a match."
With her most polite and friendly smile, Ise would first offer the wrestler a towel after she had had a match mere minutes ago, then guide Lena to a more private room with a typical antechamber atmosphere, but much more comfortable chairs.
"Please, take a seat. A little refreshment perhaps?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed May 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Lena was hanging on every word Ise said. She was so happy to have for once an opportunity to do something big here that she didn't even answer, was just there smiling at her. And then when Ise proposed her to go to another room, she just said yes with her head, and followed her .
When they enter the room, Lena sits as Ise proposes her "Ow, yes, well..ok, yes, if you have some water or something" She says shyly. Eager to know what Ise will say after that

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 pm

We can change over there after your post if you want.^^

R&D 2015

The click of a key would open a small mini bar, and Ise would provide a small bottle of water for her guest before sitting down to explain the girl what there was to do.
"Look, it is pretty simple. I make an introduction of the show, you introduce yourself and then we have a nice little interview with you and the other girl. Your basic point is that you answer truthfully. Regarding your match with the other girl, Juniper, that is something that you have to discuss with her of course. But take your time with that after I have opened the channel for other wrestlers to join in, then you can talk and challenge as much as you like. Any Questions? If not, I see you at the interview then. The date will be mailed at your official account."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5