Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Masseter nodded in agreeing that Conza has to be more careful out there. Nick also cares for him and she was glad that the little fella has others who support him. When Nick changed the subject, the clown was afraid of the new topic at hand. She didn't know exactly what to say at this moment and she began to fidget.

After a while, Masseter would say, "Well, how should I put it? Boss...she has her own way of training and disciplining me before a fight. I always try my best to win based on her teachings, but she always worse can happen to me if I lose...heck, if ANY of us lose."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:52 am

Nick's eyes narrow. He hoped thatbhe didnt have to ask it but he ended up having to. "Be specific with me. What does she do to you before a match? And what we your repercussions for losing a match?"

The man needed all the ammo he couldn't get before trying to pin Boss as a bad woman once and for all.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 am

Masseter had to think hard for this in order to come up with the best and exact answer possible. After a few moments, she responded, "Before a fight, sometimes she brings up the reasons why we are fighting and the goals we are trying to accomplish. Winning would mean great words of encouragement, but losing would mean a stern and voice saying that if we don't step up, she would remind us of what we have to suffer to try and make us win next time."

When she was finished, the clown hoped Nick would understand, but at the same time, hoped that he wouldn't try to interfere with her business. She wondered where Conza was with Nick's bag.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 pm

She wasnt telling the whole story. Either that or Boss really did a number on Nick's hrad. It semed ike Masseter was hiding something, just like Wolfess was. What were they hiding? Was there something to hide? "Im gonna help you...All of you..."

Conza comes back with Nick's bag. "Here." Nick got the back and searched through it. He paused. "Are you eating a cookie?"

Conza nodded.

Nick glances to Masseter and pulls out two cards. They had Nick's name and number. "I had these made after my fight with Wolfess. Guve her one. And dont let it fall into wrong hands."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Masseter wanted to believe Nick, but the thought of Boss still makes her afraid of what would happen if the truth was exposed. Before she said anything else, Conza came back with the bag in hand. She couldn't help but giggle when Nick noticed his friend eating the cookie she gave him. He must really like it after all.

Masseter then noticed Nick took out two cards out of the bag. They both had his name and number on them. As she was about to receive it, she nodded to him and said, "I'll make sure she receives it. Thank you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:50 am

Nick would get up at last, still feeling the pain on his head and body. "Make sure that she does. And thank you, Miss Masseter. Now, I think a certain friend wants to ho get some ice cream. " He looks over at Conservative and smiles. The two would soon walk away and eventually exit the arena

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:49 am

Masseter would be glad that Nick was feeling better now and can stand up. She watched both he and Conza as they both walked away. It looks like it's now time to return home and- Wait a minute...did Nick just say that word? "Ice cream"?

The clown's eyes lit up and she ran after them as she called out, "Nick! Conza! Wait! Can I come with you? I would like some ice cream too!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:43 am

The End

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:43 am

GOOD JOB!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8