by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shizuku Yatori versus Yuuki Chigusa

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shizuku Yatori versus Yuuki Chigusa - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuku Yatori versus Yuuki Chigusa

Post by Yatori Mon May 25, 2009 7:21 am

Yatori grimaced at the damage she'd inflicted to Chigusa's costume. Then she caught the grim look on Chigusa's face. Did I say something wrong? I think I just did...

She held up her hands. "Ah! Wait, Chicchan!" Her plea came too late; Yatori found herself forced to dodge some punches that looked like they would have hurt. "I wasn't insulting you!" she persisted.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Shizuku Yatori versus Yuuki Chigusa - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuku Yatori versus Yuuki Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Mon May 25, 2009 7:28 am

Chigusa stopped her attack. "What do you mean?" she said, "You've just humiliated me like this, then you say that mine aren't good enough?" She reached with one of her hands and touched the breast Yatori had recently groped again. "If you aren't insulting me, then what the hell are you doing?!"

Chigusa this time had a planned attack. She ran forward again, but this time did a backflip right before getting to Yatori. She performed a handspring, but instead of going for the extra flip, she used her propulsion to attempt a headscissor on Yatori.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 25, 2009 7:41 am

Yatori winced at that accusation, more so Chigusa's gesture involving her breast. Stupid Ya-chan... you just made your opponent mad... and you didn't even mean to do so!

"Anou, Chigusa-san," she began respectfully, "I wasn't referring to your breast-gack!"

She ducked beneath the vaulting Chigusa. Why does everyone like to do moves like that? I don't get it! Turning around on a dime, she made to grab Chigusa from behind for a restraining full nelson hold. "Just wait a minute!" Yatori grunted. "Won't you listen to me?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 25, 2009 7:46 am

Chigusa was even madder after her attack missed. She landed off balance because of her lack of focus, which gave Yatori the time she needed to lock in the full nelson, trapping Chigusa. Her clothes tore a little more down the side.

"Let go!" Chigusa said as she struggled pointlessly. She tried to pull her way out, that she couldn't. "What else do you want to say," Chigusa said, "How my body's too pathetic to be an idol's? Go on, say it!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 am

Yatori grunted as Chigusa struggled vigorously in her arms. She added her right leg into the mix, hooking over Chigusa's thigh for extra purchase, just to hold the (slightly) smaller girl still. Mou, she's wigglier than that eel that Damian and I caught that one time...

"I think you've got a great body!" she declared supportively while wincing over the sound of Chigusa's clothes tearing. "A hot one, even! I'd date you if I didn't already have a girlfriend! And I'd sure love a private match with you one day, just between the two of us!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 25, 2009 8:01 am

"Eh?" Chigusa stopped moving. She tried to process what Yatori had just said. "Wait, ok, so it's not about my breasts," Chigusa thought. Her anger dissapated as quickly as it had gathered, leaving her aware of how her clothes were badly torn and nearly exposing her, and how Yatori was holding her still in a pretty awkward position.

"So what did you mean then?" The hostility was gone from Chigusa's voice.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 25, 2009 8:06 am

Sensing Chigusa had calmed down, Yatori pulled her leg off Chigusa's hip, though she kept the full nelson on, albeit not really firmly.

"You had me on the ropes just a minute ago, right?" she calmly reminded the purple-haired girl in her arms. "I barely escaped. That was what I was commenting about. I was criticizing myself, not you."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 25, 2009 8:13 am

"Ah," Chigusa said, embarassed now at her outburst, "I see." She shook her head. "I'm sorry," she said, "For thinking you were a bad person. I'm the one wrong here."

Chigusa was sincerely sorry, but was also planning her next move. She knew she couldn't let Yatori hold her any longer, as Yatori's style of close combat was her weakness. So, once Yatori drops her guard, Chigusa would attempt a move she had not tried before. She would suddenly drop downwards on her knees and flip forward, intending to both make Yatori let go, and if she doesn't, pin her shoulders down on the mat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 25, 2009 8:24 am

Yatori's sigh this time was of relief. "It's all right," she bid. "It's my fault, too. So we're friends, right-waaahhh!"

Before she knew it, she was held upside down with her shoulders pinned to the mat by Chigusa's agile maneuver.

"One!" the referee counted.

She tricked me! And I was going to let go of her, too! Ooh... this girl!

Well, serves you right, Ya-chan.

Suddenly laughing, Yatori kicked out to break the pin before "Three".

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 am

Chigusa rolled backwards to distance herself from Yatori and to get up. She knew she couldn't hold that pin, but was a little scared by Yatori's sudden and very creepy laugh. "Ohh, I hope I didn't make her too angry with that move," Chigusa thought, "It certainly wasn't very honorable."

"I'm sorry about that," Chigusa said, trying to act non-chalante, "But this is a match after all, and anything goes. I had to break out somehow."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next