Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ayako Sakamoto vs Jesse Wave - (Bathhouse?) Deathmatch

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ayako Sakamoto vs Jesse Wave - (Bathhouse?) Deathmatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayako Sakamoto vs Jesse Wave - (Bathhouse?) Deathmatch

Post by Maxy Fri May 08, 2015 12:57 am

Jesse felt Ayako trying to rip her top off, which she tried to push her hands free before wrapping her own around Ayako's waist, looking for a belly to belly suplex on the floor. Jesse was thinking this girl was pretty psychotic as she was fighting to keep her clothes on. If she managed to suplex her then Jesse would look around and see a near by security golf cart and began to drive it in Ayako's direction, hoping to hit with it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Ayako Sakamoto vs Jesse Wave - (Bathhouse?) Deathmatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayako Sakamoto vs Jesse Wave - (Bathhouse?) Deathmatch

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri May 08, 2015 1:23 am

Ayako held on tightly and indeed there was a large ripping sound as she managed to rip the top off but not before feeling the effects of the belly to belly suplex Ayako sat up and looked at the golf cart as she grabbed the fire extinguisher and through it directly at the windshield if it succeeded then her opponent would be knocked out. However, if she managed to avoid it then they would take it to the bathhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri May 08, 2015 2:02 am

While it bounced ff the windshield and giving it a crack in the process, it did cause Jesse to lose control and to crash against a table that was near a wall. She was shaken up as the collision, while not a fast one was awkward enough to cause her to fall out after impact and have part of her body laying against the ground and some of the lower part of body still in the cart. She groaned as she adjusted her clothing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri May 08, 2015 3:00 am

Ayako would then grab Jessie's lifeless corpse and position it before the table executing a multitude of throws is that this succeeded she would end it going through the table but if it didn't her opponent in store for some bathroom antics she would look at Jessie and say "I'm sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri May 08, 2015 3:08 am

With each throw Jesse would connect with the table but it wouldn't give, still she wasn't feeling to good. When she finally did go through she let out a groan after a moment began to crawl on the floor. She didn't say anything towards Ayako when she spoke to her as she was trying to get her bearings straight. She eventually felt something under her hand, a soda can, but she could not tell what it was. If Ayako went to pick her up she would attempt to throw the can at Ayako's direction.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri May 08, 2015 3:31 am

Ayako walked away throwing her hands up "this is boring." She said as she walked back to the ring as she grabbed the microphone the crowd booed Ayako screamed into it. "You either shut up or I tear your vocal chords out." And with that everyone in the arena went quiet as got back into the ring then there was one guy that kept booing Sounding like a pitch bending siren he looked like an absolute idiot and scrawny little white kid dressed up to look like some American hip-hop wannabe Ayako came over to him as he was doing all these strange poses while irritating her "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU" she said grabbing him by the throat with a legitimate choke as he still managed to irritate her everybody in the arena was shocked that a person would go to such lengths to irritate someone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2