Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Jean continued to work at David's neck to get more moans out of him, trailing from one side of his neck to the other. He let go of David's shirt so that he could put his hands on David's waist, pulling him with him until Jean's back met the wall, making the cuffs still hooked on his belt loop clink loudly.

He helped free David from the confines of his teeshirt as Jean's leg hooked behind his, keeping their bodies pressed close together. Their chests pushed and slid against each other with heavy breaths. He pulled David's head not for a kiss, but so that he could get at his ear, teasing the lobe between his teeth. "I want you..." he said in a breathy voice, his hot breath washing over the ear.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Dave shivered as he felt Jean's warm breath against his ear, as he whispered that admission. He could feel Jean's heart pounding against his chest.

"The feeling is mutual..." Dave replied, seizing Jeans arms and pinning them to the wall above his boyfriend's head as he resumed teasing Jean's crotch, feeling the rock star grow hard under is hand.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Jean didn't resist when David grabbed his arms, pinning them together above his head. In fact, he rather enjoyed the sensation of being pinned like this, though he might not verbally admit it. Jean gasped when David grabbed his crotch again, further stimulating him and increasing the bulge in his pants. Suddenly his tight pants seemed like a bad idea, keeping him trapped when he so desperately wanted to be free.

"Nghhh.....stop t-teasing..." Jean said in between moans. It was beginning to be too much for him, he was afraid he might come right then and there if it continued much longer. Jean squirmed under David's touch but that just seemed to increase his hot pleasure.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 8:44 pm

Dave smirked evilly and whispered into Jean's ear, "What do you want me to do Jean? Say it."

He lightly bit on Jean's neck, planting kisses here and there along the smooth skin as his fingers danced on the waistline of the tight black pants. With Dave pinning Jean's arms up, he had his boyfriend right where he wanted him. If he wanted Dave, he had to beg for it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 8:57 pm

So it was a battle of wills again, eh? Jean had had sex before with other guys, and girls too, but he'd never had to beg for it. For some reason now, he felt almost embarrassed to have to do so. Under normal circumstances, Jean would be willing to make David wait till the end of time, but in his current situation he didn't think he could last very long at all.

Jean shivered from the sensation of David biting his neck, it was one of the most sensitive places on his body. David was toying with him now and Jean was almost putty in his hands, reacting to every little thing he did. Jean tried shutting his eyes but that only seemed to magnify the forces at work

"I...I want you to fuck me" Jean said as quietly as possible, causing his face to flush even more than it already was.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Dave smirked at the way Jean shivered under his teasing grip. He could practically feel his boyfriend's spine shiver when he lightly bit and kissed at his neck.
So that's his sweet spot huh? Good to know. he thought before he heard the hushed words coming from Jean, saying what he wanted.

With a smile, Dave guided Jean over to his bedroom where he dragged him down to the cool bed-sheets, assaulting him with deep kisses, while his hands worked to undo Jean's wrestling pants.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Jean let out a sigh of relief when David relented, giving him a short break on their way to his bedroom. There wasn't much time for him to look around before he was pulled down onto the bed. The coolness of the sheets was heavenly against his heated skin.

Feeling David fiddle with his pants, Jean helped him ou to remove them as quick as possible. He undid his belt and would let David do the rest, as he reached over to do the same to him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Dave was getting impatient. Yeah the tight pants did show off Jean's figure quite well, but god they were hard to get off. After a few moments, he successfully managed to pull them off, tossing them aside as he felt Jean start to work on his pants.

Thank god his room was the coolest place in the house, and yes he meant that in both temperature and style. His body felt like a furnace, and Jean making out with him was like pouring gas on an already raging inferno.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 10:12 pm

After his pants were finally tugged away Jean kicked them to the floor, and a few moments later David was relieved of his pants as well, leaving them both bare. The feeling of flesh on flesh was multitudes more satisfying than anything they'd done so far and Jean pressed himself as tightly as possible to David, grinding their hips together with a moan.

Jean rolled David over onto his back and got on his hands and knees, moving lower so he could get at his lower half. Jean trailed a line of kisses from his his neck to his nipple, stopping there to play with it with his tongue. He looked up at David as his tongue trailed a line down the center of his body, moving slowly, teasingly, in retribution for earlier, until he finally reached his hardened target. Jean licked the tip and slit slowly before taking it into his mouth.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Dave moaned loudly as he and Jean went at it, pressing and grinding against each other as they lay naked on the bed. After a few moments of fighting for dominance, Jean swapped positions, pinning his lover to the bed. Dave lay there, his chest heaving, staring at Jean as he kissed his way down his lean body. Dave arched his back as he felt Jean's warm tongue trail down his torso, in a merciless , slow tease.

His eyes widened when Jean reached his erection. Just licking the tip sent a wave of pleasure over Dave's body, so when his boyfriend took him into his mouth, Dave let out a long and lustful moan as his hands weaved through the strands of hair on Jean's head.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next