Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Dave smirked, leaning closer to Jean and looking him right in the eye, "Now THOSE are fighting words."

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 7:22 pm

"Great, grab your gear and let's do it" Jean grinned, pushing Dave's chest playfully. He always had a spare set of workout clothes at the AFW gym just in case he felt like a spur of the moment practice.

Jean would walk to the door and wait for Dave there, ready to go at any time.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Dave smirked' grabbing his bag with his workout clothes, "After you." he said, giving a mock bow as he gestured out the door.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 9:46 am

After the handcuff match

Dave unlocked the door, ushering Jean inside, "Did you get a spare set of clothes for yourself? You're staying the night here after all."

He smiled as he shut the door, dropping his bag down on the floor as he stretched his arms.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 9:56 am

"Yeah, I always plan for the worst" Jean joked, setting his bag down next to Dave's. His parents always brought him up to plan for the worst but hope for the best and then you'd never be caught off guard. He had lost the match he had fantasizes about but it was to his boyfriend. In this case, planning worked for him. Or would that be against him? He never could quite figure it out.

Jean looked around the apartment he was already somewhat familiar with, not finding anything different enough to comment on. Since it was David's win, Jean figured he ought to let him take the lead and make all the decisions. He looked back at David again with a raised brow and hands on his hips, giving him a "well, what are you waiting for?" look.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 10:00 am

Dave smirked and moved up to Jean placing a hand on his chest.

"My my aren't we eager Jean?" he whispered i his boyfriend's ear, while his hand trailed down Jean's chest, abs, all the way down to his tight pants.

Dave looked into Jean's eyes and kissed him softly, as his hand moved even lower, rubbing against the crotch of Jean's tight pants. This was something he had fantasized about, being close and intimate with someone he cares about.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 4:34 pm

Jean was the kind of person who likes to do thing fast, make it hot and heavy and maybe even a little bit rough if need be, so the way David approached him slowly drove him wild. Still, he had to remind himself, David had won, and he needed to honor the promise he'd made with the cuffs match.

Placing his arms around David's neck and shoulders, he rolled his eyes and grinned to himself when he teased him, returning the slow kiss with equal passion. David's hands teased his skin as well, starting with his chest, then running over his hard abs, and then finally dipping even lower past his waist. Jean moaned against David's lips when he started rubbing his crotch, his already tight jeans becoming even tighter, flustering his face and turning him on. He threw his head back and bit his lip to fight back a moan again, grinding his hips forward into David's hand and into David's crotch as well.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Dave smirked against Jean's lips, feeling his boyfriend grinding against him. He could tell he was driving the French boy wild with his teasing, and he rubbed a little bit harder, trying to elict another moan from Jean.

It was already getting dark out, so the setting sun bathed the two of them in warm afternoon light as they drew out the kiss. Dave slowly licked at Jean's lips, snaking his tongue in and battling Jean for dominance.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Jean moaned again when David came at him a little harder, gripping the collar of David's shirt tightly between his fingers. It felt so good and so teasing at the same time, but best of all, he had forgotten all about how and where each of his muscles ached.

Jean grinned as David traced his lips with his tongue, even adventuring inside and fighting with his tongue. Did he really think he could beat a Frenchman at this kind of contest? It wasn't named after his people just for giggles. Jean caught David's tongue between his teeth and he bit down softly, not enough to really hurt but enough to trigger his withdrawal reflex. Jean ushered his own tongue into David's mouth, laughing slightly in victory.

He grabbed David's collar and pulled his shirt up over David's head partway, but then holds it there so he's momentarily trapped. Jean laughs mischievously as he presses his lips against David's jawline, kissing around and down till he found the point at which his collar intersected with his neck.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Dave moans when he feels Jean's lips gently bite the flesh of his neck. His face was flushed, as his heart began to race. Jean was finally getting into it, and Dave was happy to see that.

He tried to move his limbs but Jean had him trapped, but to be honest, Dave was just fine with that.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next