Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Crushing Your Crush

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crushing Your Crush - Page 3 Empty Re: Crushing Your Crush

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:16 am

Akiko did her best to keep Claire trapped within her breasts, her face red all the while as she felt Claire's muffled moaned and hot breath on them. That alone was making it hard to continue this hold. Still, she kept Claire trapped, trying to ignore the erotic feelings she was having. "Stop struggling and tap out already Claire!" She said in frustration. 

Her hold on Claire wouldn't last, as Claire's hands started pushing down on Akiko's breasts. She gasped in shock, her hold quickly loosening from the shock of Claire touching her chest. Dammit. She thought bitterly, deciding to release Claire from her grasp before she could do something worse.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Claire just growled as Akiko told her to tap out while she held Claire's face tight against her small chest. Their match had only just begun—there was no way that Claire was going to submit just like that, from one breast smother. They had a good, long fight to go before one of them was going to submit. It was not going to be easy, whichever way it went.

Claire brought her hands down to Akiko's chest and pushed, her palms squishing the ninja girl's nipples. Akiko was obviously shocked by the contact, as her hold on Claire immediately loosened, allowing Claire to pull her head away from Akiko's chest. The American girl panted, her hot breath puffing against Akiko's face and chest as she tried to recover from the brief smother hold. "Urrgh..."

Claire would keep her hands on Akiko's chest, having seen the effect that that contact had the first time. She would push down on her friend's breasts harder, trying to squeeze a little and add a little bit of pain and pleasure to the pure shock of initial contact. "Heh heh..." Claire would chuckle, before trying to lean her head down and bite onto Akiko's ear in erotic fashion. Claire didn't have too much sexual experience, and her movements were a little hesitant and awkward, but she was sure that Akiko would enjoy it, and that it would give her an advantage going forward.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Even though Akiko had let go and eased up on her hold, Claire continued to push on her breasts, even going as far as to squeeze onto them to give the kunoichi a little pain to go with her initial arousal from Claire's touch. "Ah!" Akiko's face went even redder from Claire's tactic. With how flustered she was from Claire's hot breath and touch already, the fight was slowly starting to leave her. 

Akiko wasn't use to sexual attacks being used on her. She could feel her aggression starting to fade away, stunning her in a riled daze as she tried to get her mind back to the fight. It left her helpless to fend Claire off as she playfully bit on the kunoichi's ear/ Akiko let out a gasp from. With as riled up as she was the bite was actually more arousing than painful. "C-Claire..." She let out, trying to keep it from being a flat out moan. She was losing her fighting spirit fast, slowly allowing Claire to do as she pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:51 am

Claire had ahold of Akiko, and even when Akiko stopped smothering her in her chest and let her go, Claire would not release her grip. She saw the look in Akiko's eyes as her breasts were pushed on, and was not about to let such a perfect opportunity slip away. Their fight had only just begun, and Claire felt as though she already had a chance to win it. Akiko wasn't adapting well to the more sensual assault that Claire was launching on her whole naked body.

"Hey...don't let me win this easily, Aki-tan..." Claire would tease, as she kept her hands on Akiko's chest and would let her hot breath puff up against Akiko's ear and the side of her head. She would let her fingers capture Akiko's nipples, tweaking them and gently pulling on them to turn her friend on still further. She was not going to relent at all, so if Akiko wanted to keep up this fight, she would have to try to figure out how to overcome her arousal.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:15 am

D-Damn it... This match was already turning into a horrible idea for Akiko. Being teased and played with like this... she knew she had to fight back, but she was also trying to fight back her urge to just give in allow Claire continue her assault. Claire's breath, her playing with her chest and nipples, her breath on her ear and chest... it was leaving her completely open, but she didn't know if she wanted to fight it or not. And Claire's teasing didn't help. "Sh-shut it Saint Claire." She forced out as she started panting from the arousal. She'd be damned if she was going to let Claire just play around with her like this. Gotta' think of something to get her off!

With mind slowly coming back to the fight, Akiko realized arms were free. She had an idea. Sorry... if this hurts Claire. With what strength she could muster, she would lift her arm up above Claire's head and send a hard elbow down right at her rival's head. It'd definitely hurt, and it was a little brutal, but she Akiko didn't go into this fight expecting it to be clean, hopefully Claire wouldn't have any hard feelings about getting a few bruises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:32 am

Akiko's struggles were getting weaker and more awkward and sporadic as Claire continued to use a more sexual attack style on her, breathing hotly onto her ears to make her tingle and pulling and twisting at her nipples to add in some nice little electric jolts of pleasure—and maybe pain, as well. Akiko's panted demanded for Claire to shut up made the American girl giggle, too, as her friend used a semi-correct pronunciation of Claire's last name in her...flustration.

"Sorry Aki-tan...but it looks like you're not having much luck tonight..." Claire would whisper, and would very lightly touch Akiko's ear with her tongue as she spoke. "If you surrender now then we can focus on enjoying each other's bodies and making our first time together as special as possible..."

Claire thought that Akiko might just accept the offer, considering the state she was in, but Claire was wrong. Before she could do anything to stop it, Akiko's elbow came down hard right on her forehead. The bony joint smashed into Claire's skull, feeling as though it pounded a hole in it. Claire's whole head started ringing, with pain shooting through her temples, and through her eye sockets and sinuses, and seemingly through the different lobes of her brain. She hollered in pain, letting go of Akiko's nipples to clutch at her own head as she would fall backward, down onto the floor, curling up as she tried to recover as quickly as possible from the blow, knowing that Akiko would have a very big advantage for at least a few seconds.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:45 pm

Akiko let out a gasp as Claire's sensual assault finally ended. Honestly, the wail Claire gave from Aki's blow made her feel bad for fighting back. She knew that had to hurt. Sorry... She thought with a frown. She knew it was a fight, but... well, elbow strikes were illegal in most sanctioned fights for a reason, and Claire now knew why. 

As much as Akiko wanted to continue her attack, Claire's teasing left her too tired to do anything at the moment, and she could only roll onto the floor next to Claire. Hopefully Claire would be down long enough for Akiko to get her bearings back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Claire wasn't really able to watch Akiko to see what her friend and rival was up to right at this moment. Claire's whole head was throbbing, and she felt like it might just pop right off of her shoulders. With pain this bad, she almost wanted it to. Claire had never been victim of an elbow strike before, at least not one like that, and she was having trouble handling it. Her endurance had improved dramatically since her first match with the Twilight Ninja. Akiko had almost dropped her with just one hard punch then. Now, Claire would recover from something much worse than just a punch.

But, of course...greater endurance meant that she had to endure even greater pain for longer periods of time if she wanted to win. Claire had improved tremendously since she had joined AFW. She knew Akiko had, too. Their rivalry was just going to get more and more intense as time went on...

But, Claire hoped, their friendship, and maybe something deeper than mere friiendship, was going to develop, as well.

Thoughts to this effect ran through Claire's head as she tried to stem the tide of pain that she was suffering. But the thoughts were fragmented and seemed to just drip through her brain slowly, sloppily. Her head was still ringing. Slowly, she went over onto her knees, pressing her head against the floor, hands still cradling it. As if from a great distance, she heard Akiko drop down to the floor next to her. Claire, wanting to recover from the pain before Akiko recovered from her pleasure, would prop herself up on her elbows and glance through her fingers at the Japanese girl.

"Uuuurrrh...n-nice shot, Aki..." she would groan hoarsely.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Akiko's body was finally getting over some the arousal she was feeling not too long enough. She still felt sensitive, but she at least caught her breath a bit and could sit up a little. Unlike Claire, she didn't take too much physical damage from her rival's assault, she was still worn out from it though. Emotionally, Claire's attack really did a number on her. She could still feel her rival's hands on her breast, she could still feel the teasing bite in her ear. It made her shudder as she slowly started getting lost in her thoughts until Claire spoke up. "Huh?" Her eyes went to Claire, seeing her propped up on her elbows. Looks like she was still recovering. 

"Oh., um.. Thanks... Claire..." She said between heavy pants. "But I'm not done yet." She couldn't stand up yet, so Aki slowly crawled over to Claire, staring at her once she got close enough. She had planned to attack, but she found herself just staring at her rival, namely her body. "... ..." Akiko could feel her cheeks burning red as ogled at her rival. I... I can't stop staring... Along with not wanting to hurt Claire anymore than needed, Akiko was still aroused from Claire's early attack. She honestly didn't know if she wanted to be tactically and harsh on the girl anymore. Maybe I should... "Claire, I..." Akiko crawled closer to Claire, moving forward until their foreheads were touching. "Um..." At this point, she was at a lost for words, her body was moving on it's own now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:34 pm

With some considerable effort, Claire would get her forearms under her completely, and then, with a grunt, she would lift her butt and the rest of her back end up and get up onto her knees. Despite the four-limbed support, Claire felt as though she was barely able to keep herself aloft. Her balance was returning, as was her strength, but slowly. Every move she made, she felt like she was trying to move through water. Part of that was due to the elbow strike. But the palpable...emotions swirling in the air around the two of them contributed as well.

"Uurrgh...you're welcome, Aki..." Claire would reply, her voice soft as she was still recovering. She saw Akiko getting up, too, and starting to move. Wanting to defend herself, Claire would try to move as well, but only managed to crawl clumsily forward a foot or two before her forehead ran softly into her rival's. "Ah...uh, Aki..." Claire would start, her cheeks heating up as the ninja girl's face was right in front of hers. Claire's lips parted slightly, as she tried to say something else, but nothing but a little breath came out. She had been waiting for an opportunity like this for quite a while, but all of a sudden she felt herself almost unable to move. Maybe her head was still spinning too much from the elbow strike—though as they stared into each other's eyes, Claire was pretty sure that that wasn't it.

"I...umm..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next