Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Violent Crush.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Violent Crush. Empty A Violent Crush.

Post by XSirenX Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Indigo:

Xuan was huddled up at home. She was replaying many things in her mind. All pertaining to that fight. How could she let that get so bad and get crushed? She sat at home, her two-story home. It was exceedingly rare that a small home could exist in a city in Japan. And it was all to Xuan. Well, she and her recently met adoptive family of Hiro and Junko Shultz. They weren't related through blood nor paper but, through spirit. Xuan sat alone tonight as her two 'sisters' were gone tonight. Alone.....To think about what had happened recently.

The thief was to fight a ninja. And she did; though no one mentioned to tell her that her opponent may not have been her opponent at all. No one knew who she was, and she came out of nowhere to humiliate and crush Xuan that night. The way she did it, well....The thief became infatuated with both the way she was beaten down (not that she was masochistic, she just admired such strength from a woman), and the woman herself. It was shocking how quickly she was handled, also. Gripping tight onto the black leather arms of the recliner, Xuan's lower lip began to quiver. She was having a bit of a back and forth with the Voice. The thief let one hand slowly trace up and grab onto the pink scarf around her neck as she swallowed.

--I stayed quiet to let you concentrate.--
--I was concentrated.--
--You fell victim to your opponent's beauty. Do not lie to me. You messed up by falling in a petty love, then became overconfident--
--Shut up....I-I know....--
--I know you know--

Xuan continued to sit there...Just remembering what happened. how she messed up. Her research tough the AFW's rosters came up with nothing about that masked girl. If only the thief could see her again. For more reasons than another fight.....

Siren:

Unbeknownst to the owner of the oddly built house right in the middle of a district of, traditional Japanese housing, a cloaked woman wandered in between the roads and alleyways of the street, attracting citizens and tourists, since this was a rare occurrence that a travelling fortune teller, was making her way around. Some even stopped her for pictures on they're smartphones, while the woman's face was concealed by a folklore Japanese mask, of many meanings, as it looked like the mask had two, dark slitted oval eyes, and a large toothless painted smile across the mask's exterior, hardly was something to fear since the teller often gave tourists, sheets of small paper with what fortune would be heading there way in time.

Laughing and with the sound of clicking phones, the teller waved her clothed hand in a 'thankyou' gesture, as she traveled on, walking past a few of the district houses as children watched her, almost like as if it was a mystical being from ancient folklore, filling they're eyes with amazement.

However, she had stopped walking oddly enough, as the masked woman stared up at the two story house, holding her sheets of paper as she looked at them, 'love', 'destiny', and 'unfulfilled' was Kanji written on each of the pieces of paper she held in her hand. With a small sigh of the cloaked figures voice, two of the paper note's flew out of her hand with a gust of wind, blowing it into all places but Xuan's window, sticking there to the window glass itself.

As the note's read in Kanji lettering, 'unfulfilled' 'destiny'.

Indigo:

Xuan's chair faced the window. It was definitely odd, though much of the furniture was facing the window. The recliner was right near the window, away from a lot of the other items in the room. She didnt feel like turning it around out of laziness, so she was forced to look at the outside world. She hadnt gone outside very much since losing that fight. The purple-harried girl sighs and reclines the chair back. She just wanted a second chance to show the girl she fought that the theif was stronger than that. Xuan also wanted just to see her. Screw what the Voice said about it, Xuan still likes her. Enough so that she wants to see the girl who nearly broke her arm. Xuan turns her head to look at the window. The angle let her stare at the sky.

Two peices of paper were stuck to the window. Furrowing her brow a bit in a curious confusion, the girl makes the chair come back up as she read the papers. Back at her Guild, she had learned to read, write and speak many languages. The reason for this was that the members would have to travel far and often to many places. They needed to know the native tongue. Xuan read the Kanji easily. She gasps softly.

"W-What the hell?"
--An omen--

Xuan looked out of the window to see where those came from. There had to be source.

Siren:

As the girl would go over to the window to see where the note had come from, the cloaked fortune teller slowly turned her, masked gaze, away from the direction of the house's window. Gently reaching into her cloak pocket, to search through what notes of Kanji meanings she had left, giving a few out to a pair of travelling tourists, as the fortune teller's intentions were more than just signs of the future and mysticism.

Much like the mysterious Kitsune girl before, the fortune teller was secretive about her identity, much like true teller's to they're tradition, as it served a brilliant disguise to blend into the festival days of the city itself. But as the teller was moving on from this district, she knew someone familiar lived here, and it wasn't bugging her to find out who it was.

All that the disguised teller could feel in the air, was pity, humiliation, and fault of one person.

Indigo:

Barely....Xuan could just barely see the figure turn around. She didnt get a good look at the face, but Xuan knew that whoever that was had somehow gotten those papers to her window. she makes a frown and narrows her eyes. Being the headstrong girl that she was, she knew that there was an investigation that needed to go on. And now. The girl got up and off of the chair, walking over to the stairs and proceeding to go up them and into her room. She looked to the corner and saw it.

--What are you thinking?
--Im going to go catch up to whoever that is...--
--.....Be careful--

In that corner was the case to Xuan's six foot Bo staff, and the staff was inside. Slinging that over her shoulder, and taking nothing else, Xuan locked up the house and set out doen the street on quick feet to try and find or at least catch up to the masked person. She had a slight suspicion on who it was. But......There was no way that it could be who she was thinking of, as the coincidence of this and the chances simply did not match up. But, she didnt know what to think, as the chances of both papers landing on her window were impossible. And it happened.....Twice. She was ready for anything, as long as she could get to her Bo. And easily, she could.

Siren:

Hearing of the pattering of feet again the dirt below her, the cloaked fortune teller didn't panic, nor run from this disturbance, but instead carried on walking her way to the bridge over the river, on the outskirts of the housing district itself. Quite far away from any watching eyes, but why? what was this fortune teller hiding underneath her cloaked appearance?

However, she wouldn't be able to lose the follower at this pace, even if she hurried her footing, she would only draw attention and suspicion towards whoever that person was. But taking a glimpse at the girl who followed, it didn't surprise the teller of who it was, that girl, from the fierce match involving one mysterious Kitsune masked herself, looked like she was on a little stroll for answers especially with the Bo staff, rather than a chat with words and hot water.

Thankfully, that idea wasn't as stupid as it sounded, using the guise of a friendly greeting, and maybe a cup of hot water or two, the fortune teller stopped, finally giving speech to the follower.

"May I help you, Miss?~" the fortune teller said, turning in her step as dropped the bag of supplies from under her cloak, softly to the floor.

Indigo:

It felt like forever while the two walked silently though the city, to the rural area. And even a bit further out than that. Xuan wasnt worried at all about anything that would happen past that point. Though, her idea of what would happen was very narrow and 100% ended up with her getting her answers...

Xuan almost recognized that voice. But, it...It just couldnt be. There was no way that it was the Kitsune. Her eyes slowly narrow when noticing that the voice was calm. Was this some sort of rouse? Xuan stopped also, about 10 feet away from the hooded fortune teller. "Who are you?" She sternly asks.

Continued in post form!

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

A Violent Crush. CxD01fY
A Violent Crush. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

A Violent Crush. Empty Re: A Violent Crush.

Post by XSirenX Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:20 pm

"Who aren't we?~" the Fortune teller said as she looked at the face of the girl for a moment, letting out a small giggle, before settling to her knee's calmly like as if this approach to her shrouded appearance, was a standard day to day thing to expect from ongoers. However, the Teller did know that face from somewhere too, though she wasn't going to mention anything with that dreadful AFW business, the Teller took a calmer approach, as she set out her bag of supplies, with tea, or even hot water if her new 'guest' preferred that as a drink.

"But would you kindly, mind putting away that weapon of yours first before we continue to talk?" the Teller said, acting as if that weapon was a rude thing to bring out to a innocent, travelling woman and her tellings of the future.

"I really hope you are not here to cause any harm..."

A Violent Crush. CxD01fY
A Violent Crush. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Xuan lowered the Bo. She was confused by the actions of this woman. Was she.....as she wrong and misjudged her? Maybe. but, the teachers at the Guild would roll over in theri graves had she lowered her guard. All xuan did was put the Bo away and sat down. She was ready to go at a moments notice if anything goth shifty or bad. "It is not a worry..." 

She didnt think much of the hot water, and eyed the tea slightly. Xuan looked at the woman before her and sat down on her knees. "What are you trying to do here? With me?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:13 pm

The masked teller shook her head with amusement as she noticed Xuan's, declining stare towards the hot water, as she readied her a tea instead in exchange, kindly, as this Xuan girl sounded quite full of wonders, and a few mishaps.

"Well I could read your fortune's to come later in life Child, that's if you want to, I'm not forcing you to talk to strangers in the cold..." the Teller chuckled, handing over the now hot tea to Xuan, with her own covered hands which would look odd, but useful in the cold October weather of rain, mist, and blood boiling skin.

"I could already sense your a bit angry about something, no?" the Teller continued, as kept her robes around her.

A Violent Crush. CxD01fY
A Violent Crush. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:25 am

Xuan bites her lip. She took notice of the woman's attire. The reluctancy of the thief could be seen easily. She would accept the tea when it was given to her. She takes a sip, her eyes closed shut.

"....Hey. I would like my fortune to be read. Can it be done somewhere.... Nicer? My home, maybe?" She offers in a tone she would never take with her newest enemy. The girl makes a slight smile at the fortune teller.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Though this would sound like a rather risky thing to do especially with a stranger, who refused to show her face behind that weird mask, the masked teller nodded, it was definitely cold, and perhaps seeing more of this Xuan girl would a nice change. That was, from her other side of work that was hidden away.

"I see no reason why not to, have a visit..." the teller said, before waiting for Xuan to finish her drink, to then pack up her stuff as she followed on where Xuan was leading her, lightly clattering her shoes across the stone path that lead towards the outside of her house. The teller, already looking up a little curiosity at the oddly built place of living.

"Is this your, place?" she said with some questioning tone, already peering her eyes through the mask slits to look closer, to then quickly putting it back in place.

A Violent Crush. CxD01fY
A Violent Crush. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Withthe fortune teller in agreeance with her.....Xuan tries to finish up her drink a bit quicker. Little did she know who exactly she was inviting into her home. But, she was trying to do something nice18:09:54 in exchange for a drink and her fortune being told.

The two would begin to walk back after Xuan put away her Bo. Upon reaching the home, Xuan nodded. "Yeah. This is where I live. " The two would walk in. "Please, remove your shoes. I like to keep a clean house. "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:29 pm

"Oh I understand fully..." she chuckled, noticing Xuan's manners for such a unusual house, but quite interesting none the less as she slipped off her shoes, letting her soft socked soles onto the boards of the floor as she took the time to look around. Soaking in the surroundings as her bag clattered against her, cloaked back, making herself at home as she settled down in the living room, right on the couch as she sighed.

"Pretty, was there any reason for you to carry a Bo staff around in public?" the teller said, tilting her masked head a little at Xuan, looking right into her eyes curious of the girl's future, and past, hiding the fact that this little talk in Xuan's house would lead to something terrible.

Very unexpected indeed.

But for now, the masked woman would continue to get answers from the troubled girl.

A Violent Crush. CxD01fY
A Violent Crush. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Kneeling down to untie her black boots, Xuan takes them off. She was barefoot, not having the time in the rush earlier to put socks on. "Make yourself at home, I'll be right back." Xuan tells the woman. She ran up stairs to put away the Bo staff in her room. The teller would see, if she looked around, many decorations from around the worl. Though, a majority of it was from China, Russia, and Europe.

Xuan come back down and hears the question asked. "To be honest, I thought you were someone that I met recently. She's become an enemy of mine, and Ive wanted to give her a thrashing since losing to her in a fight." Xuan sits in the reclining chair she was in before. She had it come up to normal, and faces the Teller. "But, you arent her, and that was my mistake. sorry if I frightened you with it..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 pm

"So..."

"You carry it around, only to hurt her more with it if you see her, interesting, brash, but rather reckless for someone of your good hospitality..." the teller said, observing Xuan relaxing into her chair, as the fortune teller finally realised herself back comfortable in the couch, getting a feel of it, since this wasn't the thing she would usually sit down on whilst 'socializing.'

Something that the woman behind the masks did little of, for good reason.

"However if that is your own nature of doing things, maybe that, will effect your future?" she said, reaching into her bag to pull out her fortune cards, each one hidden in a small seel, as she placed them on the coffee table in front of her with precision.

A Violent Crush. CxD01fY
A Violent Crush. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next