Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fuji nagi vs Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fuji nagi vs Hoshi Hanako - Page 4 Empty Re: Fuji nagi vs Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Tue May 12, 2015 4:04 am

"Oh.... I'm sorry that I hurt you fu-chan but this is a match we have to give it our all don't we?" Hoshi asked looking at fuji as she tried to get up but Fuji would tackle her back down onto the mat squirming under Fujji not liking being on the bottom. Hoshi did feel bad about hurting Fuji she been known to be a bitch to other girls befor but for some reason she wants to stop being so mean to other she didnt know why tho. "get off me!." Hoshi said bucking and squirming under Fuji

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:51 pm

"Y-Yeah... you're right..." She replied, a little deflated. Hoshi had a point, if the loser was getting stripped, both sides were going to give it their all to prevent that. And neither of them were exhibitionists, so it wasn't like they wanted to lose either. Plus, Fuji really wanted to strip this girl and make her cry for mercy. Not out of meanness or spite, but just because she'd figured the girl would look a lot cute in tears. "But I'll make sure to beat you and strip you real good!"

Once Hoshi was back on the ground, Fuji immediately got on top of her. Hoshi didn't make it easy as she bucked and struggled to get Fuji off, but the cat girl held her ground. "No way, it's time to get some payback and make you submit!" She shot back with a wide, devious grin. She would try to pin Hoshi's arms down to the canvas and lick her face to stun. For what Fu had planned, she needed Hoshi a little stunned.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:04 pm

"I'll be the one to strip you Fu-chan not the other way around." Hoshi said confidently but Fuji was getting more advantages over her then she would have liked and could hear the crowd rooting more for Fuji it was starting ot get her mad but she would show the crowd how good she was and why she called herself the best. Just as she was about to mount an offensive Fuji surprised her with lick on the face as a blush showed up on her face she was stunned abit, sure this happened befor and she fought back but now she didn't know what to do.

"w-why did you have to lick me again fu-chan." Hoshi asked as she squirmed a bit more, but didn't know what to do besides squirm.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:35 am

"Hehe! Well I wouldn't wanna' bite you and mess up your cute face!" She answered, giving a wide, devious grin at the girl.  It looked like that lick actually stunned Hoshi enough for Fu to pin her arms down. Now she had the girl right where she wanted her. Hopefully this next move would wrap up this match. "Okay Hoshi-chan, I'm gonna' really let you have it now." She said confidently, lowering her face to the point of practically their foreheads touching. She grinned widen as she began to use her legs to spread Hoshi's back, hoping to give them a painful stretch. "Reeeeady?" Without waiting a moment longer, Fuji push her lips onto Hoshi's for a deep and forceful kiss, it would hopefully distract her while she pinned down her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:01 am

Hoshi blushed brightly when Fu said her face was cute "th-thank you b-but I don't mind a little biting." Hoshi said as she started to squirm but her hand were bound now and she couldn't do anything as her felt trapped. " N-no I wont let you have it that easy. " Hoshi whined trying to break free from Fuji's grasp. Blushing even more when their faces were close together. "No don't..." Hoshi started but was cut off with the kiss causing Hoshi to blush and go wide eye, but instead of freezing up Hoshi would kiss back pushing her tongue out to lick Fuji's lips. However she didn't know Fuji was trying to pin her and didn't think this was her plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:47 am

Fuji was surprised Hoshi started to kiss back. She too widened her eyes in surprise for a moment, but quickly recovered and focused on having control in the kiss. She tilted her head a little to a better angle and started to slip her tongue into Hoshi's mouth. "Mmmmmm..." At this point, the ref started to count for the pin.

"One!"

Oh right, I'm pinning her. Fuji thought, the first count just now reminding her. Okay Hoshi-chan, time make this heavenly pin your hell! Keeping up with the kiss, Fu would also start to spread her legs out more, going to a near split if her flexibility to allow it, and do some major damage to Hoshi's legs while keeping her occupied with the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Kissing back and slipping her tongue to rub against Fuji's tongue Hoshi didn't know what to do as she just simply kissed back, she was like in a trance. Upon hearing the count Hoshi snapped out of her trance, So that's your plan you sneaky cutie Hoshi thought and would try to kick out but her legs started to be spread to an almost split which caused her to maon into the kiss. NO dam it. Hoshi yelled in her head and would try to break free but it prove to be difficult.

"TWO" the ref counted

Hoshi didn't know what to do as she was trapped and that meant shell lose but she didn't want to lose she wanted to win she had to win. Tears started to stream down her face from her eyes as she tried one last move and would thrust her hips and bump her crotch onto Fujis hoping it would make her let go of the pin as she continue the kiss even though she was crying now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:47 am

Fuji could feel Hoshi's tears coming down from her cheeks as she held the kiss. It made Fuji hesitate for a second. She'd be crying too if she was in her position, but to show mercy would mean her own humiliation, and she just wasn't having that. Normally Fuji had no issues about making another girl cry during the match, but this... this kind of made her feel bad. Sorry Hoshi-chan. Fu thought. But it's either me or you, and it's not going to be me! Hoshi's last ditch effort of trying to hump Fuji's crotch might had worked had she been naked or in just panties, but with her shorts it didn't affect her as much.

"Three!

And with the last count, Fuji had won by pinfall. She kept her kiss going a little longer though, trying to rub in the victory a little before breaking away and deeply inhaling for air. "Ah!" She didn't get off of Hoshi, only moving her legs so she could mount the girl and gave her a big grin. It wasn't mean spirited by any means, but it was still pretty arrogant. "Hehe..." She started to wipe the tears off of Hoshi's cheeks. "You look really cute like that Hoshi-chan." She said, giving the girl's cheek a small lick to get the tears off. "Wanna' have another make-out session before I strip you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:56 am

Hoshi last ditch effort didn't work out as she should have known since they aren't naked or in their panties. Once she heard the ref count to three it was over for Hoshi as she cried more seeing images of what happen to her every time she got bad grades or did poorly in a competition in her head. However they stopped when Fuji wiped her tears and licked them off causing her to blush again. "I-I don't look cute crying.." She pouted and sighed softly, rubbing Fujis ass when she sat on top of her Hoshi looked up to the victor. "sure I would love to make out with you more Fu-chan." Hoshi said grabbing on to Fuji and pulled her down into an other kiss forcing her tongue down Fuji's throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:15 am

"Hehehe!" Fuji's grin grew wider as Hoshi agreed to lock lips with Fuji again, as well as from the girl groping her butt. She seemed to be taking the lost fairly well, which was nice. "Okay Hoshi-chan, I'll give you a kiss you'll have wet dreams about fo- whoa!" Before Fuji could say anything else, Hoshi had forced Fu into the kiss, immediately trying to be the dominate one. She was probably trying to get some kind of revenge for her loss, which was alright with Fuji. She'd let Hoshi have the kiss, and Fuji could have the satisfaction of stripping her. "Mmmmm..." Of course, Fuji wasn't exactly an expert kisser, and neither was Hoshi, but it still felt nice. She shut her eyes and allowed Hoshi to do as she pleased until she was satisfied. Might as well let the girl have her moment, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next