Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Keep It On the Down Low...

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keep It On the Down Low... Empty Keep It On the Down Low...

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:22 am

Aisha couldn't believe she was doing this.

She was standing on the outside of a gym, dressed in a grey trenchcoat, sunglasses, and a matching hat...just a wee bit suspicious, especially at 11:00 PM in the middle of Tokyo. She'd attracted a few stares walking here, but nowhere near as many as she would have if she hadn't made some effort to cover up. She was Aisha, pop singer, wrestler, and floundering movie star. Furthermore, she was a black woman with blonde hair in Japan. She didn't go anywhere without drawing attention, and this was one time when she really did not want it.

She sighed and looked over the backdoor entrance that she'd been standing in front of for three whole minutes. This shouldn't be that hard. It really shouldn't. She'd called Tiffany up and took her up on the offer for 'special training', and the place she'd suggested was pretty secure. She'd managed to slip away from her penthouse unnoticed, she hadn't picked  up any followers along the way that she could see. Nobody but Tiffany and her agent would know she was ever here, and her agent was being paid damn well to keep her mouth shut.

So why was she having such a hard time stepping through the door?

Maybe it was because this was a big step. The whole idea of opening up to another woman was still a fresh thing for her, especially like this. It had been about a year since she'd even had sex with a man, and now she was going to try a ' hardstyle hentai match' with a woman? Big step.

Maybe it was because Aisha was about to do something she'd publically said she'd never do. She'd gotten up in front of cameras and the entire free world had seen her declare that this sort of wrestling wasn't wrestling, and that she wouldn't be a part of it. She'd gone back on her word a bit by joining the AFW, but doing this would be crossing a hard line. Even if no one ever saw it, even if it never reached outside these walls...she would know she was here and what happened.

Maybe she was afraid she might like it.

Whatever the reason, opening that door was a hard thing to do, but somehow she managed it and slipped inside, locking the door up behind her. Aisha took her hat off, letting her golden hair flow free, and sat it on the first table she could find.

"Hey, yo!" She sat the glasses down, too, and stepped further inside, taking in the gym's setup. Quiet. Too quiet. She swore, if this was some Ashton Kutcher-style bullshit... "Tiff, it's me! You in here?"

Last edited by acuya on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
acuyra
acuyra

Back to top Go down

Keep It On the Down Low... Empty Re: Keep It On the Down Low...

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:02 am

The gym that Tiffany had brought Aisha to was, in fact, owned by her stepbrother, who used it to help the AFW train wrestlers to add into their ranks. Getting the keys from him for the night had required a lie about needing a quiet place to workout now that her injuries from her match had healed. Now she was in the manager's office, making sure the security cameras that monitored the place would be turned off during the time Aisha was here. She didn't think Johnny was in the business of checking the footage regularly, but if he was, Tiff wanted to make sure he wouldn't get a glimpse of tonight's visitor. Of course, he might think Tiff was up to something amiss, but she was sure she could think of something if that came up.

Hopefully.

"Hey, up here!" Tiffany called in answer to Aisha. The office was it's own small room upstairs, overlooking the gym. Coming down the stairs, the cowgirl had a bathrobe wrapped around her body. Catching sight of Aisha's outfit, Tiffany at first snickered, then unable to help herself, let out a loud burst of laughter.

"Did you really come all the way down here in that?" she said, recovering somewhat. "You're lucky nobody thought you were some kind of crazy flasher type. You could've worn something a little more normal for the trip here. There's a locker room in the back you could've changed clothes in, you know."

Coming closer to Aisha, her face grew serious.
"Hey, are you still ok with this?" Tiffany asked gently. "It's never too late to change your mind..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:55 am

Aisha opened her mouth to speak when she heard Tiffany speaking, but she had to close it quickly when she saw what the cowgirl was wearing. A bathrobe. She'd been talking about a special outfit for this thing, and now that the diva saw what she was covered up with, she couldn't help but let her imagination run wild. Whatever happened here, she was curious to see what Tiffany had gone with.

That air of mystery was quickly wrecked when her new 'friend' broke out in a giggle fit. "Yeah, yeah, get your laughs in." Aisha rolled her eyes as she made her way over to the ring, with the click of her high heels echoing every step of the way. "People know me too damn well, I stick out. One person sees me moving around, then I'm all over Twitter. Again."

She sighed and turned out, leaning back up against the ring and looking up at Tiffany. There was a part of her that did want to turn around, and she was tempted to listen to it, but... "I'm good, I'm good." Aisha shrugged. "Rather do it and fuck up than not do it and wonder what could've been. Gotta get this out of my system."

She looked over her shoulder to the ring. "So are there, like...special rules or customs or whatever I need to know before we start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Tiffany nodded as Aisha explained her outfit.
"Ah the troubles of stardom." the cowgirl said seriously. "One day you'll have to tell me how you wound up all over the Internet the first time. I could look it up sure, but it'll be more entertaining to hear about it firsthand.

Moving past Aisha as she leaned against the ring, Tiff climbed onto the apron and entered the ring.
"Hm, not much in the way of customs, although there a few certain matches." the Texan replied. "Rules though....you'd be amazed at how many variations of hentai matches there are. Hardstyle just implies that neither wrestler will forget that they're in a wrestling league, and they'll still go at each other as if they were in a normal match. Just you know, with sex stuff going on as well. Standard hentai match rules usually go a best of whatever falls. With falls meaning making your opponent cream herself."

She paused, studying Aisha.
"Still for hardstyle hentai, I think the rules Akashi and me decided on were for the best. Pinfall only, with hentai um... tactics allowed, but orgasms don't decide the match."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Aisha watched as Tiffany made her way into the ring, trying to get a good look at what was under the hood. Couldn't manage it, shadows were in all the wrong places. Definitely getting more curious, though.

"Probably be a lot less glamorous than you'd think." Aisha sighed and rolled in in under the bottom rope, quickly popping back to her feet. "Lot of auditions, lot of heartbreak, lot of backroom deals. Wrestling is tough, but music? That's cutthroat."

She sat her little misadventures aside for the moment and focused on what  Tiffany had to say about the rules. Seemed straight up. Hot, sure, but not so far from the regular wrestling that she couldn't deal with it. If push came to shove, she could always fall back on her fists and her throws and her holds to win the match. She'd taken Tiffany down once - barely, but she'd managed it. How much difference could a little bump and grind make?

"I'm cool with that." She looked down, scanned over her trenchcoat, then turned back to Tiffany. "Guess I gotta present the goods now, huh? All right."

Aisha took a deep, long sigh and pulled off the trenchcoat, revealing her attire for the evening - none other than her Sistah A outfit. She'd had to knock the dust off it and give it a little cleaning, but it looked as good as new. The gold top, the matching high heels, the beads over her tight bottom...it was all familiar, and 'familiar' was exactly what she needed most, right now. If she was going to go sexy, she was going to do with something she knew how to wear. She'd even added some MMA gloves and pads to the loook, making it a proper wrestling outfit.

Aisha stepped back and laid the trenchcoat over the turnbuckle, before she turned back to Tiffany with a quick wink. "You like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:05 am

"You brought...wow...that's....yeah." Tiffany trailed off for a moment, clearing her throat and looking flustered for a moment. "Yeah, that was a...sound wardrobe decision there, girl."

*Holy crap, I am so dead. I'll never get anything done while looking at that outfit.* the cowgirl thought to herself.

"Alright, well, you showed me yours, I suppose it's only fair I show you mine" the tall blonde replied after recovering her composure, undoing the belt of her robe before removing the garment to toss it out of the ring.

Tiffany's take on hentai attire was different that her usual Western cowgirl themed ring attire. When the robe fell away, it revealed an outfit clearly taken from fantasy heroine Red Sonja. Although Tiffany lacked the warrior woman's signature red locks, her frame more than fit the role with muscle and femininity combining to make a look that was both sexy and dangerous. The faux armored bikini top and loin cloth were well done replicas, and her boots continued the look by having fake fur covering it from the ankle to where Tiffany's foot began. Supple leather gloves and an arm bangle across her right arm completed the barbaric ensemble.

Like so but with blonde hair

The Texan did a turn for Aisha's viewing pleasure, the metal bits of the loincloth clinking softly.
"And so, how do you like it?" she asked. "I have to say, when someone suggested the look, I was a little wary, but I've always had a thing for warrior women. You know, Xena and the like."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:25 am

Aisha had spent quite a lot of time trying to guess what Tiffany would wear for this. Her bet was something Wild West themed. Maybe some chaps, leather, a black hat for the whole 'renegade cowgirl' look. A small part of her feared she'd wear one of Dixie's old outfits, just to mess with her head a bit. That would've been weird, and it would've forced her to answer a few questions she wasn't even close to acknowledging yet.

She never would've guessed that Tiffany would go for that specific look, though. Not even if she'd had a million years to try.

It was a little random, kind of weird, but Tiffany's body made it work. Now that it was on full display, Aisha could appreciate just how sensuous and sexy she really was. Well-formed muscle. Excellent tone. Not an inch of flab to be seen, but with a figure that could've taken her into modeling. There was nothing to hate about Tiffany's look, and just gazing seemed to make Aisha's body heat up. Muscles were contracting. Breaths were coming faster.

...crap, she was staring, wasn't she?

"You're looking good, girl, can't lie." Aisha snapped out of the trance and brought her gaze back to Tiffany's face, with a small, knowing smile. She brought her hands up, offering a test of strength to start things up. Aisha was very, very eager to get back into familiar territory all of the sudden. "Ready to see how long that lasts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Tiffany smirked as Aisha's gaze lingered a little longer that what polite company might consider 'proper'.

"Mmm, you know when I got this outfit, it was a little after Dixie made her return to the AFW. Some of the promoters were thinking that I should go for a change in style and be this Amazonian warrior type. But...my accent made the whole idea silly. Still, I did like the outfit." she confided.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Aisha's statement.
"Oh, I'm sorry did you just say 'kick my ass'?" she replied with a smirk, firing back a bit of snark.

Readying herself, the Texan reached up as if holding the small hammer used to strike the bell used to start a match.
"Ding ding...." she said with a grin.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Aisha brought her fists down and took up her classic stance, bouncing back and forth on her heels as she started to move around the ring. She kept her eyes trained hard on Tiffany - maybe a little too hard, really. She'd already discovered one of the bigger problems with this sort of fighting: not just keeping track of your opponent's hot body, but what that hot body was actually doing. She'd done matches in swimsuits and mud before, but those had just been regular matches with less clothing. This was a different beast she was taking on.

"Hearing things weird, girl. Think your head's still messed up from the last match." She started to creep into striking range, slowly measuring it out. "Let's see if I can fix it."

Aisha suddenly dashed in and closed the distance, lashing out with two quick jabs at Tiffany's face. Striking seemed to work well for her last time, so she figured her best move was to focus on that right from the jump.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:14 am

Tiffany was a little wiser about Aisha after their first go around. Standing toe to toe with such a striker was part of what got her into so much trouble in their last match.

Quickly she brought her arms up, guarding her face. Once Aisha's blows thudded against her guard, with Tiffany gritting her teeth against their force, the Texan would reach out for a quick collar and elbow tie up. She would then try to use the leverage to pull Aisha towards her, so she could bring a knee up into the other woman's stomach before pushing her away with a outward shove of both of her arms.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum