Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 Empty Re: Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Crashing against the turnbuckle was like a normal thing in the life of a wrestler, so naturally, such thing wasn't enough to keep Tsubame dazed for too long. She did get stunned for a bit longer thanks to the headlock Penny kept her in before, and the somewhat comfy, fleshy feeling on the back of her neck and shoulders also lulled her a little. Since when turnbuckles had pillows?

Nnghh... n-no... this is more like a...

Her arms were already tangled to the ropes by the time she realized, however, and before she could even start protesting, Tsubame's ear picked the voice of Emiko, and the thought about defending herself was temporarily blown out by the idea whispered by the older Japanese woman. Her cheeks blushed as she glanced slightly towards Emiko, but then she saw Penny already closing in on her, causing her to be alerted once again. The brunette was about to move when she felt her arms stuck to the ropes, allowing the redhead to grab her head and pulled it between her large tits despite her protesting yelp.

"W-wait...! N-nnooummphh...!!" Tsubame let out as she began to struggle, her face quickly turning red from embarrassment at how she's easily toyed around like this rather more than anything. "Mmmpphh!!"

With her arms practically useless, she could only stomp her feet in panic for a while, not really knowing what she should do at the moment in her current predicament. She couldn't kick due to the rules, even if she got away with one before. If she did it now, it'd be quite obvious. Even worse, the scent of Penny's breasts as well as the gradually fading air was weakening her while also disrupting her mind from thinking of a way to get out of this situation. Just as she imagined before, those bountiful orbs were really burying her head completely. S-so soft... a-and nice smelling too...

Her struggling and crying were gradually ceasing as her mind starting to drift away...

Back to top Go down

Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 Empty Re: Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi

Post by Kitten Mon May 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Penny pulled Tsubame's head deeper into her bosom. Using her elbows the busty redhead pressed her tits together to squeeze Tsubame's face with her orbs. She moves her own head on top of Tsubame's to softly kiss the top of the Japanese cutie head. "Mmmmm what a good girl... now give them some kisses..." Penny teased and then looked at Emilio who was admiring how her red head partner dominated Tsubame and made the cutie's head almost disappear completely. And while she looked at them, Emiko slid a hand down to grab the bottom of Tsubame's bikini and put it up, giving their victim a very uncomfortable wedgie, trying to turn the bikini bottom into a string thong.

"OK Penny, that is enough... let her go..." Emiko said after a while.

"Awwwwww already?"

"Yes. She hasn't breathed in a while and we are just starting. Let her go and tag me in." Emiko gave Tsubame's bikini bottom one last pull and raised her hand to be tagged.

"WHA? Tag in?! But I am just warming up!" Penny said pouting and hugging Tsubame closer, possessively.

"You are not going to leave anything for me!"

"OK OK.... one more minute then tag!" Penny said, quickly pulling out of the corner and stepping back, dragging Tsubame with her and leaving Emiko with her hand up and a frown on her lovely face.

"Just a minute!" Penny promised again as she pulled Tsubame by her hair to the center of the ring.

Once they reached the center of the ring, Penny doubled over and went for Tsubame's legs, trying to pull them up and grab the ankles to take Tsubame down on her back and trap the legs to spread them.

Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 QiougD6Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 TTlOMaFTriple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Tsubame was trying her hardest to conserve her breath now even if it's probably already a bit late to do that. Penny's tits prison was almost too comfortable to get out if it wasn't for the fact that she couldn't breath inside it. She unwittingly kissed those luscious breasts as the redhead asked her, the thought of resisting was starting to fade until she felt a sting between her legs as the result of her bottom being yanked.

"Mmmm...!!" the brunette became a bit lively again as she began to struggle, or wiggling her lower half in discomfort to be more precise.

She could hear her opponents arguing with each other like two kids fighting over a toy - which happened to be her. Penny then hugged her even tighter as the result, eliciting a muffled yelp from Tsubame who had little say in this matter whatsoever. Thankfully the smothering was over afterwards.

"Guaahh..." the brunette gasped and blinked a few times as she tried to suck as much air as she could, her head feeling a little dizzy after being trapped between Penny's boobs for a while.

She was then pulled by her hair to the center of the ring where the redhead brought her down by pulling her ankles, causing her to grunt and feel even more dazed now. With a rather exhausted expression, she could only look up at the towering figure of Penny who's holding and spreading her legs, exposing covered crotch. Thanks to the wedgie from earlier, there's a little damp spot between her legs now although the color of her bikini bottom helped to cover it a bit.

"W-wha... what are you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Penny smiled down at Tsubame and winked at the downed girl. Holding her opponent's legs Penny began to pull them up and then push them while she went down to her knees, trying to fold Tsubame's body and put the girl's heels over her head, knees to the shoulders and ass up in the air. Penny would then sit down, pushing Tsubame's lower back with her chest and sliding her legs over Tsubame's on legs, the red head tried to trap Tsubame in a cute little tight package.

Emiko watched from the corner and sighed. This was surely going to take more than a minute. .

Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 QiougD6Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 TTlOMaFTriple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Triple H Match - Tsubame vs Penny and Emi - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 4:10 pm

"H-hey...! S-stop that...!" Tsubame tried to squirm despite her senses still not fully coming back, although obviously she couldn't match the relatively much fresher Penny in the strength department. "I-I said s-stop...!!"

Her protest fell on deaf ears, unsurprisingly, and the brunette soon found her resistance overwhelmed and her body folded in half. She felt the busts of Penny on her lower back, while her figure was immobilized by the redhead's hold. Tsubame could feel her cheeks warming up again from being treated like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:30 pm

"Shush, stop whining. You love this." Penny said with a smile as she secured Tsubame in position. Now with her legs trapping Tsubame's legs Penny had both hands free to do as she pleased. The redhead rubbed them and licked her lips, watching Tsubame's cute ass with hunger. She raised her hands and dropped them down on Tsubame's round ass with a loud smack.

"Mmmmmmm... some one has been doing lots of squats, uh?" Penny teased while squeezing Tsubame's firm asscheeks, massaging them and spreading them. "Yes... I definitively approve this ass..." Penny then pushed the bottom of her fist against Tsubame's left ass cheek as if she was stamping and invisible seal of approval on the Japanese cutie posterior.

Not satisfied with this Penny grabbed the bottom of Tsubame's suit and began to pull it down and against her victim's crotch, pushing the fabric together with her fingers trying to thin it so the outer labia of Tsubame's pussy will show and the suit will cut right between it.

"Your minute is up!" Emiko yelled from the corner, the blush on her lovely face showed how aroused she was with Penny was doing to their opponent... and how badly she wanted a piece of the action.

"It's not!"

"It is!"

"Ughh.... OK!" Penny said annoyed, letting Tsubame's suit go for now and rolled back, freeing the sexy Japanese cutie but just for a second. Penny stood up and grabbed Tsubame's hair to pull her up and pull her close to her. Penny moved her lips to Tsubame's left ear to whisper to her opponent so Emiko wouldn't hear her. "Don't cum for Emi and I promise I'll be nice with you.. Penny said before she started dragging Tsubame towards the corner where Emiko was waiting.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:42 pm

"A-as if I- Yeepp!" Tsubame's protest ended with a yelp as Penny smacked her rear with both hands. "G-get your hands off!!! Nnnghh..." the brunette demanded as her sore ass cheeks were then kneaded by those offending hands.

What Penny did with her bikini bottom afterwards elicited a louder yelp from Tsubame. With her clothing being pressed tightly against her crotch, the damp spot on the outfit was made rather obvious. It only further amplified her discomfort, but Tsubame could only squirm helplessly with Penny holding her securely.

"C-cut it out, you! D-damnit...!" she yelled in frustration, her cheeks getting redder while her nether region felt hotter and more bothered.

Emiko reminded Penny that her one minute was up, and after another brief argument between the two, Tsubame was eventually released from the hold. She groaned and panted on the mat after her body flopped to the ground, wondering what did she do to deserve a matchup like this. All the confidence she had before the match was gradually vaporing into thin air.

"Ugh...!" she grunted as Penny then pulled her up by her hair, and gritted her teeth at the redhead in defiance until she heard what the woman said. "What..." her expression turned into a puzzled one, her cheeks blushing slightly while Penny dragged her to the corner where her partner was waiting. "H-how about you let me go first...!" she whined like an unruly child while squirming around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Penny ignored Tsubame's whines and kept dragging the cute Japanese girl to the corner where Emiko waited, her elbows on the ropes resting her chin on one hand doing her best to look bored and impatient just to mess with Penny. " Oooook.... here she is... now quit looking at me like that!" Penny said raising one hand to slap Emiko's hand. The busty Japanese woman smiled then and slid into the ring while Penny held Tsubame in place. Once Emiko was inside the ring she looked at Tsubame's body and then at Penny with a mischievous smile. "Lets pussyplex her!"

Penny's eyes shined with delight. "Lets!!!" The redhead said excited as she forced Tsubame to double over and wrapped her right arm around her opponent's head. Emiko followed in suit and wrapped her left arm round Tsubame's head. Penny picked Tsubame's right arm and pulled it over her head and Emiko did the same with the left. And then the two busty women moved their hands along Tsubame's body, meeting between her legs where they battled to rub their victim's mound.

"What a slut... she is so wet already!" Emiko said, her hand pushing Penny's hand to the side as she pushed with her fingers into Tsubame's sex as if she wanted to penetrate her through the swimsuit.

"She is not a slut. I am just good!" Penny answered with a frown not liking how Emiko minimized her work.

"You are not bad... but I am better!"

"You wish!"

"OK enough... let's do this! ONE!!!"

"TWO!!!!!"

"THREE!!!!"

And then both of them began to push into Tsubame's pussy to try to lift the girl upside down and hold her there.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 pm

"P-pussy-what...?!" Tsubame blurted out as she heard her opponent's words. "N-no! H-hey!" the brunette squirmed helplessly as she was forced to bend over while both Penny and Emi arranged her to their liking.

Her effort was clearly futile with both women being bigger and stronger than herself, though, so it was no surprise that both of them managed to hold her in the position they wanted to in the end despite her struggling. With Penny and Emi's arms wrapped around her head, Tsubame could barely move it around even if she tried to.

"N-nnooouhh...!" her protest were replaced with a half moan the moment both women's hands arrived on her already dampened nether region, and she could only moan instead as both Penny and Emi rubbed their fingers on her crotch. "Ahhmm... W-who are you c-calling a slluuaahhhttt...!" her pitch was raised as Emi's digits poked her sex through her wet bikini bottom.

Her opponents were paying no attention to what she said, though, as they argued between themselves a bit more. Tsubame moaned some more as both women's hands were pushed further between her legs, and the next thing she knew was that her body was swung and held in an upside down position.

"Aaaahh...!! L-Let me gooo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Emi and Penny practiced every day together... they spent most of the their days together, they were very attuned to each other and that was one of the things they considered made them so good as a tag team... so when it was time to execute a double team move on a mostly helpless cutie opponent, they were perfectly synchronized. The lovely Tsubame when up in the air, her weight perfectly distributed between the two busty wrestlers so neither of them felt much strain, and with both of their bodies supporting the weight of the much lighter Tsubame they felt like they could hold the girl upside down for as long as they wanted.

Penny turned her head to look at Tsubame and admire the girl's breasts bouncing upside down. Tsubame's pair were certainly magnificent although much smaller than Penny or Emi's assets, still Penny moved her head to kiss the side of one of Tsubame's boobs. EMi meanwhile was looking at Tsubame's pretty face, smiling as she watched the cute face of shock in her opponent. Both Emi and Penny kept her hands on Tsubame's sex, pushing her thong to the side while they rubbed her fingers in circles against Tsubame's sex.

Emiko moved her head close to Tsubame's ear to whisper to the girl. "You are a slut.... getting all turned on by this..." she teased... "...and if you are not... you'll be one once we are done with you...."

"How do you like it upside down, uh?" Penny teased on the other side, nuzzling against Tasubame's boobs.

"Penny... can you move your hand aside a bit... I'm trying to work her here...." Emiko said a bit annoyed as her attempts to finger Tsubame where being blocked by Penny's own fingers trying to do the same.

"Yeah...well... I am trying to work her too, you know..." Penny said a bit annoyed too.

"You already had your chance... now it is my turn!" Emi protested.

"Ok OK...." Penny said with a sigh, moving her hand to the side, grabbing Tsubame's left leg inner thigh and pulling it to spread the smaller girl's legs, leaving her pussy completely exposed for Emiko.

Emiko didn't hesitated to get to work, trying to sneak her hand under Tsubame's clothes to push her fingers into their opponent's sex, trying to penetrate her with two fingers.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next