Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spongebob Therapy (For snappleR)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spongebob Therapy (For snappleR) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spongebob Therapy (For snappleR)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Blaise swats her hand as she goes for another bun. He doesn't authentically mind, but she deserves that much for hurting him.

"Buy me lunch, sure... just, moving around a lot hurts. I'm tender." And he didn't want to face the world. But a big part was the soreness. With Amy, he'd jumped into an icebath. With this, he couldn't be motivated to fill a tub with ice. And now he's paying for it.

His head lifts from hers to shoot her a look. A little personality starts to creep into his voice again. "It was screwed up, what happened. About to get my first real win, then they get all scared and run in." He almost cuts himself off. His eyes widen. "Holy crap, that's right... they ran in because they knew what was about to happen. Because she was gonna lose. And because they couldn't let that happen. I..."

A grin starts to form on his features.

"I scared them. Hahah! Wow."

Well, anyone else would've probably transitioned into anger. It may appear that Blaise is going the opposite direction. But then, that's Blaise.

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Therapy (For snappleR) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spongebob Therapy (For snappleR)

Post by snappleR Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:38 pm

"Ow." Her hand went limp at the wrist, and she withdrew it and cradled it delicately with her other, a hint of a pout on her face. But she didn't actually mind. She much preferred seeing signs of life from Blaise than eating another. Besides, she had another bag back home.

The rest of him seemed to be waking up in a hurry, and Amy grinned. "Yup. You had them quaking in their boots. You were about to take out their muscle, and they couldn't have that. She's no pushover, either, so that's probably a sign that you're getting better."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:58 pm

"Well, whaddaya know."

Blaise settles back into the bed, but now wearing his typical boyish grin. He starts to dip a hand into the bag, only to pause as a thought crosses his mind. His eyes widen. And suddenly:

"Ahahahah-oww!" ... "Hehehahahah!" Another wince. Laughing too hard is painful on his compressed body. But while it may look as though the teen just snapped, he manages to offer an explanation once he's wrangled himself together again. "Do you know how pissed they have to be!?" A fresh bout of laughter ensues, followed by another hissing wince. "H-how tense it has to be between'em!? Stone's gotta deal with the fact that she was gonna lose to me! They have to deal with knowing I beat their muscle! And I'm pretty sure Stone wasn't happy they interfered in the first place!" Laughter continues, up to the point that Blaise is gently kicking his heels against the mattress.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:29 am

The bed was shaking with Blaise's aching laughter, and Amy was glad that she was starting to see the old Blaise come through again. The occasion merited a quick tousling of Blaise's impeccable hair. "You shook'em up real good, champ. You did work that night; be proud." She gave one last friendly squeeze before detaching from Blaise's side.

Amy stood up and looked up thoughtfully at the ceiling. Then she turned around to face Blaise. "I'll still buy you lunch, but I'm not a delivery service. You can suck it up and we can go out, or we can order in and marathon Japanese Spongebob. What do you think?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 pm

"I did!," laughs Blaise. "I wrecked'em without even winning!" Or did he do damage because he was winning? Semantics! Blaise pushes it out of his mind and focuses on Amy when she stands.

"Maybe going out would be okay. But I'm really, really sore," he explains. It's about the third time he's mentioned it; he has to wonder if Amy's taking him seriously. "Shame you're not a delivery service, though. Shorts like that, you'd be rollin' in the tips," he redirects, complete with a gentle nudge of his foot against her leg and playful grin. "So.. order in? What're you in the mood for? I don't think I've tried Japanese pizza. Do they deliver Japanese pizza?"

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:56 pm

"I do have some pretty amazing legs," Amy acknowledged with a smirk. She gave her right thigh a mighty slap, then allowed Blaise the chance to pick their lunch, which came not a moment later in the form of Japanese pizza.

Fuck yes. "Fuck yes, they do." Amy leaned over Blaise's bed and gave Blaise a hearty, playful, and totally innocent shove to his shoulder. It's not like she was mildly enjoying Blaise's agony or anything. "That's actually where I was going to take us if we went out today, so I know just the place. Nice pick!" Amy straightened up and turned around. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, then gave Blaise an exasperated look over her shoulder. "Hurry up and eat a bun already so I don't feel guilty about stealing another. What do you want on the pizza?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:04 pm

"That," says Blaise with a point. "We'll do that, then."

Amy pushes his shoulder, earning a fresh wince. "Staaahhp!," he whines, batting a hand in her direction. "Ham, pepperoni, and sausage. Think they can do that? I heard pepperoni's an America-only thing, that other countries call it something else."

Amy can rest assured that Blaise is feeling himself again; maybe even a little better. He's started to radiate that positive energy again.

He directs his gaze to the bag on his lap and digs a hand in to retrieve a bun. A coy smile finds his face as his hand emerges, treat between fingers. "I think I know what I'm gonna do."

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Amy laughed. Blaise could be cute. "I don't know, I'll ask. If I can get them to understand "All-Meat," though, I don't think we'll have a problem." She was going to order two pizzas, though. Nothing against the classics, but they were in Japan, and Japan had its own set of unique pizza toppings, and, by his own admission, Blaise had never tried Japanese pizza before.

Amy was digging for the number to the pizza parlour in question when Blaise's next statement made her look up from her phone at Blaise with a quizzical look. "What are you going to do?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Blaise settles into the bed again, shifting his shoulders around against his pillow-stack to snuggle in nice and warm. One knee steeples, and the opposite arm folds behind his head in decadent poise. Those bright blue eyes drift to half-mast and he wears the smile of a cat who ate the canary and pawned its cage.

"I'm gonna challenge a rematch and call'em on it. Their whole game is trying to crush people's spirit. I'm gonna turn that right back around on them. Hard to be scared of a bunch'a cowards."

The bun is popped into his mouth. If it's possible to chew in a confident, even cocky manner, Blaise has mastered it.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Amy paused. On the one hand, Amy suspected that any match involving the Valkyries was going to end in a three-on-one mismatch. If Blaise got his rematch, she didn't see it ending any differently.

On the other, even if everything went exactly as it had before, Blaise probably wouldn't end up depressed in a dark room this time around. No, Blaise was right; Mako wanted control, but, shine a light on how weak they actually were, any image she was building would crumble. If he could come out at the next taping after his concerted beatdown at their hands fresh and full of pep, it would strike a serious blow in Mako's campaign. Add that to the fact that they couldn't win a match without two other girls helping out, and it wouldn't be long before they outed themselves as nothing more than an occasional irritating nuisance. All it would take, really, is an alliance of wrestlers to stand against the Valkyries to render them powerless. A rematch with Blaise could provide that impetus.

Amy turned around and matched Blaise's victorious grin. "You do cut a pretty mean promo. I think that's a great idea." Worded right, the promo might even make the Valkyries agree to a fair fight. Blaise might even pull out his first win. It was an exciting prospect.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next