Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Violet Clarkson vs. Kozue Kaburagi - I Kicked A Girl And I Liked It!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Violet Clarkson vs. Kozue Kaburagi - I Kicked A Girl And I Liked It! - Page 2 Empty Re: Violet Clarkson vs. Kozue Kaburagi - I Kicked A Girl And I Liked It!

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:57 am

No matter what else happened to Kozue tonight, no matter how badly she got messed up or what these clowns did to her, the feeling of kicking Black Dragon in the balls and the sight of him falling before her made it all worthwhile. They couldn't take that away from her. That moment would live on.

Not that she planned on letting any of that happen, though. No, her first idea after breaking free of Violet's hold was to immediately drop down, roll out of the ring, and get the hell out of dodge, but apparently Black Dragon had other ideas in mind. And  he had the muscle to make them happen.

Kozue took his tackle hard, crashing to the floor with her arms flailing about, and the only consolation was that Violet had to suffer the same fate. The hit and she immediately rolled to chest,  grasping her stomach while she coughed up a storm. Spittle wasn't the only thing coming out of her mouth, either.

"Fucking..." She tried to hold back another cough and failed, letting it all out in one burst while she gasped. "Fucking asshole!"

Back to top Go down

Violet Clarkson vs. Kozue Kaburagi - I Kicked A Girl And I Liked It! - Page 2 Empty Re: Violet Clarkson vs. Kozue Kaburagi - I Kicked A Girl And I Liked It!

Post by TaliZorah Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:33 am

The cheers of support for Kozue from the crowd suddenly died as Dragon speared her to the ground. He didn't pause to admire his handiwork as he usually did either. He didn't even really understand that he had grounded Violet as well. He was in too much of a rage to realize it.

Instead, the man climbed atop Kozue and grabbed one of her legs. He pulled it over the back of his neck while planting his knee into the small of her back. He yanked up to twist and distort her back as the boos rained down once more on the ring. Support staff was running out to break up the fight. Dragon was oblivious to all of it. His blood was boiling and he had every intention of making the girl suffer.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:43 am

Kozue was in a world of pain, but even through it all, she realized that she needed to get out of the ring. Violet was down for the moment, but she wasn't the problem. The real threat was the enraged Black Dragon that was stalking after her. She'd already suffered his wrath once, and she knew better than most how merciless the bastard could be.

Kozue started to crawl forward, trying to slip through the bottom rope, when she felt Black Dragon grab her leg. For a second, she though he would go for the single-leg boston crab, but no - the knee in the small of her back told her different. She'd seen this move in the tapes Junko had her watch. The Stretch Muffler.

Kozue screamed at first and tried to bite it back as best she could, but it was no easy fight. All she could do was writhe underneath him and furiously pound the mat, as he bent her far beyond even her flexibility's limit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:22 am

The support staff jumped into the ring and tried to pry Dragon off of Kozue. The man held the hold firm, wrenching her leg while pushing his knee along her back. He didn't even say anything in response to the people as they wrapped their hands around his arms and legs. He wanted to cause as much pain on Kozue as he could. Finally, as Vi managed to get to her feet, Dragon dropped the hold and backed off. He lifted up his arms as if the referee had just threatened to disqualify him. Slowly, he took a few steps back as two tension staff stepped in front of him while two others checked on Kozue.

Vi rubbed her midsection and walked over. "What the fuck was that for?" she complained to Dragon who was still watching Kozue, curious how much he had hurt her with the hold. "I was just trying to hold her for you," the short blonde continued while walking towards the edge of the ring. Dragon didn't budge, he crouched down and continued to watch the workers and the referee make sure Kozue was alright. His breathing calmed and he seemed to relax once more.

Then, just as they helped the ninja to her feet, Dragon shoved the two men aside and charged forward. He kicked up sideways between two other staff and aimed directly at Kozue's jaw.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 am

Kozue always wondered if Tension actually had security of some kind. She'd never seen many of them around backstage, and hadn't heard of them coming out when matches got out of hand, which they frequeintly did. If there was any place that could've used a little extra protection for the talent, it was Tension. especially when you had guys like King running around and being a nuisance.

But she had to wonder no more, because, right when she needed them most, they actually showed up and got her out of the hold. They stayed at her side, tended to her, asked her questions about her ability to count fingers, that sort of thing. She was a little loopy, but it wasn't dire. She'd survive.

Kozue started to make her way up, lift her head, and found herself staring into the bottom of Black Dragon's shoe. That was it. That was all she could remember, before things went dark and her body collapsed to the floor with her arms splayed out. She laid still, perfectly, except for the occasional twitch and the subtle rise and fall of her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:16 pm

As the kick connected and knocked Kozue right out, Dragon slowly straightened up, his gaze still on the woman as if expecting her to get back up. But she didn't. A satisfied grin formed across his face. Two of the staff rushed into him in makeshift bear hugs just trying to overwhelm and push him back. This time he didn't resist at all and let himself get pushed back to the corner turnbuckle. They pointed and said things to him but he didn't hear a word. He was still staring at Kozue at the other side of the ring with that smug look of victory.

Without acknowledging the staff, Dragon slipped under the rope and to the mat below where Vi had been waiting. He walked past her without acknowledging her either. She didn't expect the spear or follow up attack but she was use to not knowing what would happen with him. He liked to think he was in control of his emotions but really, his emotions were in control of him. Kozue dared to wake the dragon. Vi knew enough not to try that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2