» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cristina vs Cecilia NHB

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cristina vs Cecilia NHB - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristina vs Cecilia NHB

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Cristina felt yet another rush surge through her as she slammed the girl's head right into the corner. A long breath escaped her mouth, the shivers running through her yet again as she watched Cecilia stagger back like that. This was going quite nicely and Cristina was ready to just layer it on even more. She reached up, trying to grab her head and bend her backwards, her arm around her neck.

"Ohoo your pain is so lovely. Keep this up Cecilia! You're just as good at showing your pain as you are that tough talk from earlier!!"
She let out with quite the intense, almost lust filled voice as she went to fall back, attempting to hit her with an inverted DDT.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Dazed and in pain the blond beauty staggered back...but it wasn't for long as soon enough she was grabbed yet again by Cristina. The brunette's hands reach up to the blond's head and pulling her backwards, that arm wrapping around her neck and head and with it Cecilia's hands went up to try and pry said arm off of her...to no avail.

Cristina's words bugged the blond and she gritted her teeth, growling in frustration until she was thrown down onto the mat. The back of her head and the tip of it slamming down hard against the mat for that inverted DDT. Cecilia's eyes shot up just like her mouth as she let out another shout of pain. " Guaagh!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Cristina nod her head as she slammed Cecilia down. She let out a long breath before rolling towards her, moving herself to straddle the girl's waist. "That's a lovely position for you. On your back, yelling out in pain. Mmnh you're getting me way too excited you know?" She let out, reaching up, trying to wrap her hand around her neck.

"The best part about a no holds barred match is that I can choke you like this and not get in trouble for it. Don't worry I won't knock you out--but why don't you just love there and keep making those lovely sounds."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Cecilia's head was a bit foggy from the two heavy blows she had taken to it, but not enough for her not to get what Cristina had started doing as the girl mounted her stomach and pinned her down onto the mat. The blond squirmed a little until her foe's hand went down and took a firm hold of her throat, said hand began to squeeze tightly and close of Cecilia's air and blood flow.

The Blond's legs would kick out against the mat as she choke out a few coughs, though with Cristina's words reaching her ear the blond would attempt to ball her right hand into a fist and attempt to send it up right into Cristina's chest, hoping to stun the girl and then try and follow that up by trying to grab a handful of Cristina's hair with her other hand and try to pull the girl to the side, attempting to roll them over so that she was on top.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Cristina was just loving every second of this, shuffling around a little on top of the girl as she squeezed her in that chokehold. As much as she would love to keep this going, she suddenly felt that fist slam into her chest. "Kuh!? What!?" She grit her teeth, Cecilia able to grip her by her hair and roll them around so their positions were switched completely.

Cristina glared up at her, squirming and struggling underneath her. "Get off me!" She yelled out, kicking her legs as she desperately tried to slip away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Cecilia would attempt to affirm her position on top of Cristina by mounting the girl's midsection, all the while she'd glare down upon the blue eyed girl. The blond would grin down as she eyed the struggling brunette underneath her, all before the blond beauty would attempt to send a quick right handed punch right down against Cristina's left tit, attempting to flatten it against her frame.

After which the blond would quickly try and follow it up by another quick left punch straight to Cristina's throat. " You know what ?! I can do whatever I want too! Or did you forget that ?" Cecilia let out as she'd shout down at the cocky girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:41 am

Cristina yelled out as she felt Cecilia slam her fist right into her breast. Her body jolted underneath her as she drove the air out of her, almost laying her out underneath her. She groaned out, squirming around. "Guh..damn...going and ruining my fun like that." She let out, shaking her head a little as she winced.

She squirmed around more, her legs sliding all over the place on the mat as she desperately tried to push up, though weakened quite a bit from the punch at her breast.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:18 am

Changing the situation for the two with the punch right down against the girl and pushing Cristina down against the mat, with the blond beauty now in control. Cecilia would grin at Cristina's words until she'd attempt to rear back her leg arm and then send a straight punch down to the the right temple of Cristina, attempting to daze the girl and give her a bit of a woozy head.

" Oh fuck you, we both know this match is all gonna be my fun!" Cecilia let out as she'd attempt to reach down with her hands towards Cristina's breast, attempting to take each of them firmly in her hands, digging her nails into those breasts to clawhold the girl's large tits in a viscous and painful manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Cristina shook her head, still trying to fight with Cecilia before she suddenly felt that fist explode into her temple. She yelled out, the hit dazing her quite a bit as she blinked a few times, staring up at her. She was trying to regain her bearings, needing to not let this girl get any sort of leverage over her, but it already seemed like it was too late.

"Ngh..Says you" She let out before feeling those nails dig into her breasts. She yelled out loudly in pain, her eyes watering as she desperately struggled under her, the feeling surging and jolting through her body.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:03 pm

With her fingers digging into the breasts of Cristina the blond would grin as she looked down upon her foe, cackling a bit as she dug her nails into the soft skin of Cristina's orbs. Watching the girl yell out in pain, kicking and screaming underneath the blond beauty. " Oh you bet your ass your ass I say that, cause it's the truth." Cecilia'd let out as she'd attempt and start to try and twist those breasts of Cristina around.

" Well, where did that cocky attitude go ? Huh !" Cecilia let out as she kept up torturing the busty girl beneath her, wanting to really cement what Cristina was in for in this match. " There won't be any ref stopping me, no rules means I can do whatever the fuck I want with you hun ~ Prepare yourself."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next