Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mysterious Curse

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Curse - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysterious Curse

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:04 am

Xerxan will say " my sisters held nothing but hatred for me as I grew up because I caused our mother to constantly put pressure on them to improve their skills to prove they are better except I had always kept improving at a faster rate than they did." He would add "the main reason I want to take out my mother is she knew about everything that happened along with kept organizing hunts for me using the riches I made the house before I got my freedom to pay the hunters who were sent after me." He will finish with asking Morwen " What was the plan if you and my sisters would of managed to subdue me?"

The Grandmother and the Aunts waited knowing their wards they set up will let them know when Xerxan would start fighting his mother so they could watch and when it was over talk to him. The aunts know the enhancement spell will wear off very quickly draining her strength just as it will drain Xerxan of his physical power after he finishes his mother off.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:31 am

Arasinya however still was persistent about the two sisters as she said, "Keep in mind that your mother only wanted to use them for greatness. She was never satisfied with them which was the reason she didn't truly love them nor you in that matter. You must consider giving them a chance. You may need them if you want to take out your mother."

Morwen usually wouldn't agree with Arasinya because they are from rival clans, but in this case, she does. She would say to Xerxan, "She simply wanted to take you back to resume your life serving her and making your life miserable. She would reward us greatly if we succeeded, but it was all for naught ultimately. I may need to agree with Arasinya that we need the sisters to help us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:21 am

He will say " they wont be much help they needed to work as a pair just to keep on even footing with me and it still didn't end up too well for them" his words project how much pain the sisters inflicted on him that even he probably doesn't even remember himself. He will then wait for Morwen to give the direction they need to head to find his mother keeping his guard up incase the sisters return.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Morwen continued to lead the way, sensing every bit of the Aunts' magic as possible as Xerxan was expressing his rage. It was evident that he wasn't treated well by his family. Still, the dark elf would remark, "Well, they're not doing well in gaining the mother's approval in this one either. And if we don't do something, they'll end up worse than what you experienced. We need them and we will get them." She stopped right at the very place where she and her "family" were encamped earlier and added, "They managed to teleport out. I'm going to need some time to trace where their teleportation spell went to."

Arasinya's eyes would scout the area and said, "It looks like you're going to have that fight much sooner than expected."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Xerxan will just say " I don't really care what happens to them if they would of just left me alone instead of constantly hunting me like an animal I may of had more sympathy toward their current problem, but I don't." When he finished talking at almost the same as when Arasinya mentioned he was going to be fighting some hidden instinct made him drop into a fighting stance as he turned in the direction of the threat ready to face it. When the matron mother steps out looking pretty young still even though she gave birth to three children with Xerxan being the youngest of the three which seems odd being most matron mothers her age should be showing some signs of their age, but she doesn't due to the ritual battles. She will drop into a fighting stance facing mainly Xerxan then ask calmly" where did you send my daughters off to doubting" her son was skilled enough to weave any strong spells yet so she figures Arasinya had to weave any of the spells that were used here on her daughters? The tension between the two was so thick there probably wasn't any chance to reason with the two of them now that both of them finally have their target in view as she gives a glare to Morwen and Arasinya meaning stay out of this or I will kill him instead of taking him alive.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Seeing the Matron Mother, both Arasinya and Morwen would glare upon her. Arasinya was mad because Xerxan had to suffer so much torment from her. Morwen meanwhile was angry because her training (now that she thought about it) didn't reap as much reward as she would've hoped. When the mother asked where her daughters were, Morwen answered defiantly, "Maybe you should ask your sisters that, "Mother". Probably off to make them suffer under their own training similar to what you did to them, especially me."

Arasinya would step in and add, "Is this the way you show your love to your children? Putting them through so much harsh training to make them fighters instead of loving them? Maybe if you had shown that you cared for them, perhaps even Xerxan wouldn't be so resistant and run away!"

Soon, the fight would ensue and Xerxan instructed them to stay out of it. As the two elves backed off,
Morwen would say to Arasinya, "We have to do something, but what?"

Arasinya sighed and replied, "Well, the only thing we can do at the moment: track down where the aunts and daughters teleported to."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:13 am

The Matron mother would glare right back at them saying " I suspect my sisters already have my daughters already at their own house where you cant enter without their prior knowledge and permission." She will say " if you think I was harsh to Xerxan I only laided out his lessons in hopes my daughters who were lagging behind would improve faster, but to keep the rest of the city knowing my house wasn't one to mess with even though we were small I had to stand by and watch." She shrugs as she says before dropping into a combat stance quite similar to Xerxan except a bit more advance" I knew eventually this battle was going to happen and I am sure my sisters and mother are waiting for a signal to start watching our fight because I suspect that they want Xerxan too, but not sure how they plan to attract him to their home."
The moment after she finishes speaking the two of them move at almost at the same moment starting to fight countering and parrying their own punches and kicks with an evident smile on her face that Arasinya and Morwen could catch before it vanishes as if she wanted this fight too. Xerxan looks like he is fighting with anger at first, but it is easier to tell he is in a focused state instead of a blind rage which Arasinya probably expected to see him in when the fight started. Nearly an hour passes before either one of them even starts to slow down which both of them jump away almost at once to catch their breath then the Matron mother looks over at Arasinya and Morwen then says " could the two of you get us a drink of water" which shocks Xerxan more as it seems the warrior in his mother finally came out.

While they fought the older Matron mother will say to her daughters " good thing you didn't attempt to take him with you I don't think you both would of been prepared for keep his fierce spirit restrained long enough to get here." The Aunts would nod asking " do you really think he will be worth the trouble especially if the curse fades before he swears to join our house" as they look worried after really seeing him fight. The sisters gulp as they watch themselves not really believing what they see till they notices the subtle hints that only they knew in the fighting style that it really was their mother and baby brother fighting.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Soon, the long awaited fight began between the son and his corrupted mother. An all-out brawl that neither wanted to show mercy to and gave every part of their arsenal of attacks they had. Arasinya expected no less from Xerxan's fighting style as he did so with focus that may translate to anger at first. As the conflict raged on, Morwen managed to track down the location of the Aunts and sisters and both she and Arasinya weren't liking what they were seeing. Who knows what kind of magic those fiends would bring to stop Xerxan.

Suddenly, Morwen had to stop her own spell for a moment when the Matron mother asks if the elves can get them water. Quite surprising that their enemy would be asking them of such a task so soon. But an hour had passed so it was probably best to give both combatants refreshment. With a nod of their heads, Arasinya and Morwen grabbed a big bucket and headed to the nearby river to get the water they need. As they walked Arasinya would say, "Now, what are we going to do? We need the sisters on our side to stop that Matron mother!"

Morwen in turn would see the river ahead and proceeded to fill the bucket as she replied, "I know it won't be easy...but we have to try and help them see the picture."

Arasinya nodded and replied, "It may be our only chance, so we must hurry..." After filling up the bucket, Arasinya used her magic to purify the water of any toxins or poisons before the two headed back. Arasinya would also have two bottles available so she can give the Matron mother and Xerxan each an equal share of water.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:02 am

They would each accept the bottle drinking slowly as Xerxan is more shocked being he never seen this side of his mother only the matron mother side of her which she will say " don't hold back otherwise I will continue with my plan for you after I get my daughters back then set up a new house." The Matron mother will say to Morwen and Arasinya " it may be tricky being who knows how much they will remember when you find them because my sisters will make sure to change their memories with magic." Before they get up the Matron mother will motion for Morwen to get close and whisper to her " in the cave go to this spot and say this phrase" as she tells her the exact spot to retrieve two copies of rituals. She will add "one copy for you and one for Xerxan, but take note they are probably what my mother desires because I think they seem unable to develop the magic themselves." When Xerxan and his mother stand up to resume they seem completely renewed as their punches and kicks don't seem to have lost their power except neither have landed decent hits mostly grazes, but Xerxan after taking a few hard shots starts to land more hits himself. After some time the Matron mother realizes that spell her sisters cast on her was a curse which she will try to warn him except it will be too late. When Xerxan lands the final hit connects his mother accepts her fate happy that she was finally defeated in a fair fight. He would thrash about as the curse suddenly drains him of all his physical strength causing him to collapse himself. The matron mothers last words are don't be upset I have wanted to die like this for a while now.

The Grandmother watches the end of the fight after she set up a trail for Morwen to find that would lead them to her house which she thinks about all the good uses Xerxan will have once he is in her service. Xerxan's sisters watch the fight also realizing now how much of a different there was when they barely could hold their mother off when she held back, and when the final hit is landed the spell ends. They heard their aunts mentioning their bothers strength was stored somewhere in the house available to be syphoned if the right spell is used into willing hosts. The aunts prepare the house knowing it may only take them a week especially with the special gateways set up to speed their journey to the house up.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 am

Morton and Arasinya kept the matron mother's words in mind as she explained how powerful the Aunts' magic is especially in altering memories. Morwen also had to remember the location of the cave and the phrase that would reveal two copies of rituals, one for her and one for Xerxan. If this is magic that the Grandmother wants to obtain, they must be kept out of sight and reach as best as possible.

The two elves continued to watch the fight progress and Arasinya noticed and felt Xerxan's power being drained. This could be the work of the Aunts and there was no way to stop that magic until Xerxan collapses, but not before defeating the matron mother. Morwen would simply walk over to her now beaten and dead body and said, "Yeah...I see that. And after all that you did to me, I only feel contempt for you. Nothing but contempt." With that, the dark elf spit on the matron mother's body as she was now moving on without her.

Arasinya then grabbed and carried Xerxan with one arm around his back as she said to Morwen, "We must move on, there's nothing else for us to do here." Morwen would join in to help and both would make their way to the cave the matron mother mentioned. They hope to find the two copies so they can go to the house and put an end to all of this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next