by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Mysterious Curse

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Curse - Page 7 Empty Re: The Mysterious Curse

Post by kiranar Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:13 am

Xerxan accidently throws the spoon he was using to stir the stew they are going to have for dinner when he was caught by the blast from the sisters that Arasinya and Morwen didn't feel. There was a chance the spoon may bonk one of them on the head or land between the two of them when he accidently threw it which he would come over to them possibly when they were already up asking them what happened.

The Matron mother will send the order to them to pause the ritual while she thinks on the new information about her granddaughters new surprise powers. The daughters working the ritual would leave the room soon as they got the news to recover and do some research on what happened in there with their nieces.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:15 pm

The spoon actually hit Morwen on the head before landing between them. As a dark elf, she would have made a big rant towards Xerxan, but Arasinya prevented from doing so, saying that there are other pressing matters at hand. Then Arasinya would say, "We tried to help your sisters...but the enemy's magic has proved itself too great for even the two of us to handle. I fear that our magic hasn't done much significance."

Morwen looked down in despair as she nodded her head. "We need your sisters to help us, but I don't know what else we can do right now."

Arasinya would then suggest, "I say, let's just get our strength back first. Then we can try another plan."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:18 am

He would quicky say " I am sorry I was making sure our meal didn't burn when some strange magic hit me and caused me to toss the spoon like that." He would move to retrieve the spoon showing his adjustment to the curse improving then using his own water skin to rinse the spoon then return to finishing up the stew then spoons it into three bowls. He would then pass them each a bowl of stew then eats his own portion of the stew hoping it is to Morwen's liking in hopes she will forgive him for accidently hitting her with the spoon.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:05 am

Morwen smiles at Xerxan and tells him, "Don't worry about it, Xerxan. At least we're all okay." The two elves would thank Xerxan as they received their bowls of soup. They would slowly sip it and would lick their lips in delight. The soup is definitely delicious and hearty at the same time. It should give them the strength they need for their journey ahead later on.

Then out of curiosity and possibly desperation, Morwen would say to Xerxan, "Xerxan? Do you think there's a way to get your sisters to our side? The magic that sent us back might have altered their mind a little, but I believe they can still be of great help to us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 pm

He is glad there wasnt any hard feelings over him accidently throwing the spoon from that bopped Morwen. He would finish his portion and begin cleaning up the pot trying to remeber if the sudden burst of energy that hit him ever happened before. When Morwen asks if there is a way to get his sisters to return to how it was with Morwen before he would shake his head and say " I am not sure at all they may of found a path to the power they desired that is more within their reach." He will add " they couldn't keep up with me or our mother ever when it came to unarmed combat so magic maybe a their path to where they always wanted to go." He would finish with " I really doubt they will want me there incase I am just as skilled or better than them at magic too which would cause too much problems."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:11 am

Morwen would be silent when Xerxan finished his say in the matter. She would only look down sadly as she feared there was nothing else for them to do to try and convince them. But then, Arasinya would say, "I'm not entirely sure about that, Xerxan. While going into their minds, I sensed some resentment from them on being used by their grandmother and aunts to do their bidding. Although it might be far fetched to determine the possibility, I believe there is still a chance to get through if there is still some of that left. But whatever happens, we must be ready."

When the three were finished, they would clean up and get themselves ready for bed to regain their strength for tomorrow.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:51 am

Xerxan noticing how his answer was making Morwen feel bad even through he really hopes he is wrong about his sisters even though there is a good chance he is right about them. He will ask Morwen " what was my aunts like " as wonders how long they were preparing this plan not really knowing the plan originally was changed because of him not being a loyal son this mother. He would then get himself prepared by bed working to convince them he would be fine getting himself ready for bed.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:24 am

Morwen didn't need to say much to tell Xerxan about his aunts. "They are no better than that manipulative monster of a mother. They're apparently using helplers to increase their magical prowess and they can care less about the safety of your sisters." But then she adds, "With that kind of power, the sisters will become helpless and we will be at a loss unless we can stop them."

Arasinya hoped for the same as Xerxan is preparing himself for sleep. It was high time she and Morwen did the same as they followed suite. Their only hope now is to have enough strength and a good plan to stop the aunts and save the sisters.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:56 am

He would lay down saying quietly to himself " unless this is what my sisters truly wanted" as he wonders how well did Morwen know his mother and sisters compared to what he knew growing up living with the three older women that was his family. His rest would be peaceful, but he was more worried that Morwen and Arasinya would be the ones who didn't make it out of the city alive being what was said about additional help suspected where his sisters were was a pretty high ranking house. The next morning he would get up to begin his stretches even though if Arasinya caught him he wouldn't hear the end of it.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 13, 2016 3:04 am

Xerxan's response made Morwen shake her head in denial as she said, "That can't be if they knew!....Oh, what am I saying?" She hung her head as if she already felt defeated while getting to her bed. She still holds onto the hope that the sisters could be saved still. The three slept peacefully into the night, eager to gain the strength and energy for the start of the most crucial mission of their loves.

Arasinya would wake up at least five minutes after Xerxan has awakened for his stretches. She would look around for him to see if she can spot him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next