Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Amy and King- The Hunt

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amy and King- The Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: Amy and King- The Hunt

Post by snappleR Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:51 am

“Well, if you'd give him a shot, he could be your new bestie.” Amy started to swing her backpack in a circle and raised an eyebrow. This was the fearsome Killer King? Sweaty and blustering, stupid, and slow like an overloaded semi? Had he built his reputation entirely on his size? He had no idea how to handle her speed, so he was inching in slow, hands out- like she wasn’t going to notice that. He looked like a toddler trying to catch a sparrow in the backyard. Amy knew that if he ever managed to get his hands on her, she’d be in trouble.

But she really didn’t see that happening.

Suddenly, Amy whipped her backpack into King’s face. The backpack wasn’t heavy enough to hurt- it carried some extra clothes, a heavy jacket, and her phone and wallet, of course. But it was just heavy enough that it flew fast and straight, a perfect distraction to hide the elbow she was about to drive into his lower belly. She’d follow that up by running away again, this time back to the red hatchback to retrieve her blue jacket.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 am

King wasnt in a mood to play around with someone after his tiring workout, though if his adrenaline rush would kick in then he would be very excited to crush her somehow and destroy her not just she ruined his flip hone, only way to get things around Japan but also he would enjoy defeating her to get what he wants.

"Fuck no, I dont want to know him nor be his 'bestie'!" King approaching to her as quickly as he could and by the time he getting close to her, he would reach out only to get his face smacked by her backpack which follows up with an elbow hitting to his stomach which he grunts. "Unnnnn! Damnit you!"

The beast tries to grab hold of her bag maybe if shes still hanging onto it, if thats the case then he can use it to yank her right into him, his big strong arm with a bicep sides of a baseball would come right across her throat for the clothesline! Unless she didnt hold onto it and end up running away from him, makes him so mad he would try using her bag to throw at her as hard as he could, hoping to knock her down.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:45 am

Amy didn't bother stopping to pick up her jacket. Instead, simply lowered an arm to snag it as she ran past. Then something soft hit her in the back of the head. Bewildered, she turned around, and saw that King had kindly returned her backpack to her. Amy wasn't complaining; it would save her another sprint between the cars. "Um, thanks."

She was behind the red hatchback again, and she was strategizing. Judging from his oral response, her elbow had done some damage, but it visually didn't seem as though it had slowed him down any. She'd probably have to play tag for hours before he finally went down to her bee stings, and even Amy wasn't sure that was something she had the energy to do. If she wanted to do this fight right, she'd have to do it with weapons. Not a whole lot of those in an empty parking lot.

Amy wanted to fight. She knew King wanted to fight. They'd just have to do it somewhere else. But even King deserved a last chance at walking away, so Amy spoke up. "Alright, King. This is your last chance. You have no idea who I am, do you? I’m Taylor fucking Parker, and I will mess you up. So take my advice- take my money while I'm still in a good mood."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:24 am

King did threw the backpack as hard as he could but it isnt filled enough with her junks to knock her down only a 'gentle' pat to the head which it ticks him off, it suppose to knock her down like getting hit by a baseball! "GAHHH! DAMNIT!"

The beast marching towards her as she can run all she wants, he'll hunt his prey for a long as he can, even if its gonna take all night long, no plans for him for the next few days anyway. When he gotten more closer to that punk bitch she blah blah out about who she is, which she said shes 'Taylor Parker', that made the beast stood still, pausing in silent, then slowly emerge with chuckles, then laughing out loud.

"HAHAHA! Are you shitting me?..... I know WHO she is! She kicked my face with that metal fuckin boots!.... and I know her husband well enough that I almost, fucking destroy him!...... YOU.... are NOT HER! BITCH!"

The beast increasing the pace of his feet to move in as much as he could, trying to catch up to this mystery girl so he can catches her in his arms, maybe in a bearhug from behind or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:00 am

Amy laughed. Of course he knew Taylor. Not everyone was as ignorant as Amy was. “You got me. I’m not Taylor Parker. My name is Amy Poford, and I’m much, much worse, and I’m going to tell you why.” She stood up to her full height. If they had been standing next to each other, her head wouldn’t have even reached the bottom of King’s neck. “I’ve never held any championships or titles, and I never will. At least if Taylor kicked your ass, you’d have an excuse. But I’m a nobody, and when I grind your sorry ass into the concrete, I’m going to build my name on top of your mangled body. They’ll call me Amy “King-Killer” Poford, and that'll follow you for the rest of your miserable little life.” ‘Killer King- Killer.’ It was a mouthful. She hoped no one would actually call her that.

Then she shrugged. “Or you could take the buck fifty I owe you for your phone and peace out. Your call.”

King was drawing uncomfortably close again, so she danced backwards, keeping their distance a healthy one. This time, however, she lured him toward the exit. "Make your choice, funny bunny. I've got a 500 yen coin right here. I won't even ask for change."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:20 am

The mad beast words gotten through the girl's ears and she couldnt hide her fake identity from him, he know whos fuckin Taylor Parker, he needs to find her someday for what she did to him back then few months back, one of these days he'll make her suffer, or better yet, make both her AND her husband suffer for putting him through hell like that, still not done with Johnny bitch yet, and nor will this girl, Amy Poford, thats her real name.

King smirk even though his mask hides it yet he would make a light chuckle sound from his mouth. "You serious? No one can actually kick my ass one handed, not after they put themselves through hell, no..... you, yes you, a nobody WILL make a name for yourself not by beating me, but me beating your ass! I'll mark you name down on my record, to my 'hit list' I would say, so then, people WILL know who you are, who you were beaten by, and who you were dominated by the fucking beast! KILLER KING!"

King doesnt want her lousy money, he can make it back easily anyway, but not getting back on her for not able beating her up he wont let it down, the beast is hungry for pain on his victims, and shes next! "Lets make it official, you and me, right now! Im going to own you! and I dont want your shit but your body!"

King will show her by cracking his large knuckles while still approaching to her, seeing Amy heading to the exit as shes trying to escape, the beast starting to increase the pace by light jogging or running, same thing, towards Amy!

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Amy smiled. Alright, it was on. She’d given him plenty of chances to back out (which was considerably more than he’d given her), and had even offered to compensate him for his phone (for way more than it was worth, by the way, Amy was sure of that). Anything that happened now was completely on King; Amy's hands were clean.

She saw that King was nearly as motivated as she was, because he was picking up speed and building up to an all-out run. Huh, for all of his sweating and panting, it turned out that King wasn’t such a slouch after all. Amy turned around and started running, too. “Alright, fluffy, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Try and keep up.” She ran out of the parking lot, her backpack bouncing lightly off of her back.

Amy veered left out of the parking lot and quickly realized that she had no idea where to go. The neighborhood outside of the stadium was largely industrial and commercial. Nothing except the convenience stores were open at this time of night. She supposed that she could throw scalding hot coffee on King’s body, but she somehow doubted that that was going to end things between them. Besides, she wasn’t about to scare some kid half to death by fighting a giant and ruining the store on his late night shift.

Fuck. Fucking fuck.

For now, she just kept running, checking back over her shoulder every once in a while to make sure that King hadn’t given up on his quarry. Eventually, their surroundings turned more residential, and they happened upon a park. The park was a small children’s park- tanbark covered the ground, and benches, a play structure, a couple of swings, and a steel roundabout stood within its boundaries. Alright, she decided. Still weaponless, but I’ll smack him around a bit while he’s winded. She dropped her backpack on a bench and put her hands up, waiting for King to arrive.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:52 am

King increasing his speed on running, chasing Amy as she takes her backpack and off she goes, now he have to catch up to her and hoping to get his hands on that bitch and do whatever he can to mess her up.

"Fluffy? Heh, fine with the warning, just think about your own safety bitch!" King slowly catching up to her until she start moving faster and faster away, King gotta move faster as he can. "GRRR!"

It took him awhile to get to the point where she would turn after the parking lot exit door, he can barely glimpse of her running towards to the direction where she might be there or not, but he'll have to check to see what it looks like, passing some residential area and turning to where the park is, pretty small for the beast and everything else in it, possible for stupid little kids to play in, glad its night so all the kiddies wont be seeing what the nightmarish King gonna do to Amy.

Now he can see her standing there, waiting for him with her little hands up looking for a fight, not gonna runaway this time he thinks, King grins and slowly approaching her from the distance, covered in cold sweats of the night from all those night chasing a girl like a psychopath, he probably is and doesnt give a damn. Stepping closer and closer until hes about a few feet away, could possible an arm reach for her hair if he wants, glaring down at her, wondering what will little Amy do. "Hmph... no more running huh little runt?..... Think you can take me, 'fluffy', down?"

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:57 am

The park was only dimly lit, but it was clear enough that Amy could see Killer King in all his dangerous glory. Though his body was slick with sweat, his panting had slowed and his speech was even, despite just having finished a not-so-short, not-so-easy run. Amy may have made a slight tactical assessment error regarding King's stamina, there. But no matter. She had confirmed that King at his fastest wouldn't be able to catch Amy at a steady and casual pace, and that was very valuable information to her.

Amy wasn't one to be intimidated by her opponents. Sure, she had been cowed initially when she broke his cell phone and thought that she was in the wrong. But now that they had mutually agreed to engage in combat, size was less a cause for consternation and more a challenge to overcome. So King was wasting his time when he bristled and postured menacingly, barking taunts and glaring down at her with his hands on his hips. He would find that out when, instead of answering, Amy would step in close, punch twice deep into his lower abdomen again, then retreat backwards to the far side of the roundabout.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 am

Now alone and not seeing her running way from him this time, like shes standing her ground thinking she could beat him this time, the beast is widely grinning at her and ready for a fight, just the way he likes it, a fight between a beast and a bitch, gonna be fun for him.

"GRRR!" He growled, glaring at her and moving in closing towards her until she went right at him to strike first going for a quick punches to his stomach before hopping out away from him, he grunts each hits and unable to grab her in time, fine by him. "Ngh.... is that all you got?!"

King would try something using more of his strengths than speed, thought speed is the key by power actually, the beast slightly crouching down then using his feet to kick off to get enough speed and jump, jumping straight at her pulling his right fist back and shoot out aiming right for her forehead, those 'hero' flying punch, but his version the 'villian' punch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next